TOC bug Fix

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Brizo

TOC bug Fix

#1 » Post by Brizo » 20 Nov 2011 07:46

Please Fix the TOC bug . It will generate more geared people for ICC raids and some basic idea how a raid is done for the new 80's.

And more over its be so long since the TOC worm bug has occurred, its time some one fix it fast. It helps in making more raids because more geared people will be available.

Sangrial

Re: TOC bug Fix

#2 » Post by Sangrial » 20 Nov 2011 11:03

I don't think ToC will be fixed anytime soon... Unless Trinity starts to work on it...

And it seems they don't want to fix it... yet...
Characters:

Sangrial - Retribution PvE & Protribution PvP
Character Motto: The Light be with you, my friend...
Demonius - Affliction & Destruction PvE
Character Motto: Kill 'em all! Let God sort them out!

Mithrandir

#3 » Post by Mithrandir » 20 Nov 2011 11:43

Actually, there was supposed to be a fix, but it either wasn't implemented or it didn't work for some reason.
But yeah, it really needs to get fixed now, I'm tired of my iLevel 200 shield...

Sangrial

#4 » Post by Sangrial » 20 Nov 2011 12:24

So do I.. sick and tired of that shield... I really need 2 items from ToC.. which I'm sad I can't get them because its bugged... T_T
Characters:

Sangrial - Retribution PvE & Protribution PvP
Character Motto: The Light be with you, my friend...
Demonius - Affliction & Destruction PvE
Character Motto: Kill 'em all! Let God sort them out!

Brizo

#5 » Post by Brizo » 20 Nov 2011 13:43

i have 2 lvl 80's, Rogue has all the gear i need only need 2 marks from ICC 25 and my DK too doesn't need much from TOC but , i am asking this for others who are new 80's. People ask for 5 GS for ICC 10 these days its not gone happen from RHC's .

And we have good number of 80's pool but mostly are not geared. If TOC is fixed Raiding will be a lot of Fun and Easy as well . Because TOC teaches stuff how the bosses works in ICC like queen and jaraxxus are all most same .
Last edited by Guest on 21 Nov 2011 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

Locus

#6 » Post by Locus » 20 Nov 2011 22:18

Things that were working before shouldn't stay bugged this long.

Mithrandir

#7 » Post by Mithrandir » 03 Dec 2011 10:42

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/3193 To get back on this topic. There's supposedly a fix for it somewhere already.

Roel
Founder

#8 » Post by Roel » 03 Dec 2011 16:04

A fix has been applied. Happy testing but be sure to report new bugs in the customer support forum.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Kindzadza » 03 Dec 2011 17:03

Roel wrote:A fix has been applied. Happy testing but be sure to report new bugs in the customer support forum.
Good news guys.They don't reset now,so I guess we will raid in ToC once again ;)

Flexall
Donor

#10 » Post by Flexall » 04 Dec 2011 06:39

CONFIRMED! 10 man is able to be fully completed with a few minor bugs here and there, but overall doable.
25 man unfortunately, not too sure if it's is able to be completed. The twins bugged out so we were unable to finish the rest of it.

Edit: The bugs I mentioned is sometimes the mobs stop attacking for a short amount of time then start attacking doing more dmg than normal acting like it's "making" up for the loss of dps. It happened on the twins in 10 man and 25. After it "makes" up it goes back to normal dps, so still able to be completed.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.