Realm first Lich king kill

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Bluebell
Former Staff

Realm first Lich king kill

#1 » Post by Bluebell » 21 Oct 2011 01:50

Realm first (I think) LK kill for Horde by the guild Requiem! Woo and stuff!

Team was:

Tanks: Bluebell, mediumrawr
Healers: Ctrlaltdel, Uknowme, Rokkar (spectrum)
DPS: Solstice, Necrosis, Meko, Khaine, Fantasy

Special thanks to everyone who encouraged us etc in Horde80s, and especially to River, Superstition, Madara, Mysterygamer, Elesshar, Sayuri, Connery and Alkapawn. Who all helped us get to LK or fought LK with us but couldn't make it the time we downed him.

So yeah. Thanks for all your support, now it's your turn Alliance! Don't think any other Horde group has killed Sindra yet. But hey, there's still 25 man!

Now for the best bit!

Also, it's bugged so that if you die in Frostmourne and he goes to 10%, or die to being thrown off edge, you don't get achievement or title, and can't do ICC10man Heroic. Would a GM be able to change this for Meko, Uknowme and Ctrlaltdel, 'cos it seems a bit unfair, seeing as not only can they not do heroic, but nor can we. And they all earned it and should get the benefits...
Last edited by Bluebell on 21 Oct 2011 21:38, edited 3 times in total.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Cover25

Re: Realm first Lich king kill

#2 » Post by Cover25 » 21 Oct 2011 01:55

bluebell wrote:Now for the best bit!

Also, it's bugged so that if you die in Frostmourne and he goes to 10%, or die to being thrown off edge, you don't get achievement or title, and can't do ICC10man Heroic. Would a GM be able to change this for Meko, Uknowme and Ctrlaltdel, 'cos it seems a bit unfair, seeing as not only can they not do heroic, but nor can we. And they all earned the achievement.
First of all grats blue! Secondly i do not have an issue with Assisting with this problem but id have to get the Ok From roel first before i do anything.

EDIT: Suffiecent Proof would be required ofc. (Posting Screenies of their Achievement panels [THEIR] would help tons.)

Solstice

#3 » Post by Solstice » 21 Oct 2011 02:02

Cover25 wrote:

Also, it's bugged so that if you die in Frostmourne and he goes to 10%, or die to being thrown off edge, you don't get achievement or title, and can't do ICC10man Heroic. Would a GM be able to change this for Meko, Uknowme and Ctrlaltdel, 'cos it seems a bit unfair, seeing as not only can they not do heroic, but nor can we. And they all earned the achievement.
First of all grats blue! Secondly i do not have an issue with Assisting with this problem but id have to get the Ok From roel first before i do anything.

EDIT: Suffiecent Proof would be required ofc. (Posting Screenies of their Achievement panels [THEIR] would help tons.)
we all took many ss i believe since this was such an accomplishment. Hopefully screenies will be enough to proof their participation.

I'm very proud of my guildmates today, not only thsoe who were named by bluebell, but the whole guild for their support, encouragements and fish feast (thank you prite <3) We wil lbe working to get it down once a week or so :p. I can't wait to hear from alliance attempts :), Good luck to you guyz !

Spectrum

#4 » Post by Spectrum » 21 Oct 2011 02:02

Sure took us a long time to take him down. Some of us were very tired and half asleep but we managed to pull through. Yay for us!

Necrosis

#5 » Post by Necrosis » 21 Oct 2011 02:09

Cover25 wrote:

By "theirs" if you mean the ones that have the achievement,here's mine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

uknowme

#6 » Post by uknowme » 21 Oct 2011 02:12

Cover25 wrote:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90 ... 00712.jpg/

heres a pic of the weapon i got all the raid members and my achievement list

Mmeko

#8 » Post by Mmeko » 21 Oct 2011 02:26

Ctrlaltdel

#9 » Post by Ctrlaltdel » 21 Oct 2011 02:28

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5646/prooftb.jpg

hoping this is enough as i should be clearly seen in all the celebration screenies and my recount is in clear view with the raid members in it

Locus

#10 » Post by Locus » 21 Oct 2011 03:38

Grats!!! I'm glad it was your guild and not..some others.

Aramis

#11 » Post by Aramis » 21 Oct 2011 04:07

Just a clean screenshot of the end of the battle.

Intervention
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Intervention » 21 Oct 2011 04:45

Enough proof..
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Rhaps

#13 » Post by Rhaps » 21 Oct 2011 05:52

Nice job Requiem! Gratz to u and all who helped out. ^.^

narcissa

#14 » Post by narcissa » 21 Oct 2011 10:40

Congrats King slayers =D

Shlavenzo
Honorary Member

#15 » Post by Shlavenzo » 21 Oct 2011 12:58

Congratulations ppl , well done :)

I'd like to ask about the valkyrs , were u able to slow them ? coz we had some issues with that , they were un-slowable , so whenever we reach the 3rd phase , we are without 2-3 people . So did u have that bug too ? or it was ok ?

Also , soul rip wasn't interruptable , so whoever entered Frostmourne had small chances of going out , granting the LK Harvested soul buff .
Last edited by Shlavenzo on 21 Oct 2011 13:24, edited 1 time in total.