Realm first Lich king kill

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Arvit

Re: Realm first Lich king kill

#16 » Post by Arvit » 21 Oct 2011 13:00

Gratzzzz :)

Nexxus

#17 » Post by Nexxus » 21 Oct 2011 13:11

Aramis wrote:Just a clean screenshot of the end of the battle.

Gz all! it was hard as hell but good team work = win :D

Btw...on this photo, is King Terenas dancing there? :shock:

Locus

#18 » Post by Locus » 21 Oct 2011 13:23

The LK told certain paladins to use strength instead of attack power as his dying wish. He said it too low.
Then Terenas explained that 20 strength is more than 40 attack power especially with raid buffs, and that crit wasn't that useful, but everyone was too busy celebrating and no one heard.
Last edited by Guest on 22 Oct 2011 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

Mmeko

#19 » Post by Mmeko » 21 Oct 2011 14:03

Shlavenzo wrote:Congratulations ppl , well done :)

I'd like to ask about the valkyrs , were u able to slow them ? coz we had some issues with that , they were un-slowable , so whenever we reach the 3rd phase , we are without 2-3 people . So did u have that bug too ? or it was ok ?

Also , soul rip wasn't interruptable , so whoever entered Frostmourne had small chances of going out , granting the LK Harvested soul buff .
You're right, we couldn't interrupt or slow em either, and that's how me and Uknowme got killed. We've been unlucky since we lost Uknowme who was one of the healers.

And yes Nexxus, i made him dance using the Party Grenades i got with the vote points :D

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Kindzadza » 21 Oct 2011 14:12

Congratulations guys!

I am going to ask the same question as Shlavenzo..What did you do inside the frostmourne to interupt the Soul Rip spell? I've tried shockwave,concussion blow and even shield bash on channeling spell.Nothing of these didn't work so I died inside,LK got enraged and 1 hitted a tank with 75k-80k HP (paladin) and we wiped on nearly 4m HP.

It's an easy fight after all with experienced players and ofcourse with bugs free.

Grats again! Hope you can do ICC10 Heroic soon.

Aramis

#21 » Post by Aramis » 21 Oct 2011 15:03

About the enter in Frostmourne chamber, what can i say (in the victory round, i have been in that chamber) is that i've tryed all to interrupt the spell, mind freeze, stragulate, and hungering cold but that spell did'nt have an effect... anyways i was able to survive, kill the mob and clear the stage.

Charisma

#22 » Post by Charisma » 21 Oct 2011 16:29

Our celebration of first realm LK kill !

Poor LK... :lol: :lol: :lol:

axe

#23 » Post by axe » 21 Oct 2011 20:00

Lol you have ultra resolution

Roel
Founder

#24 » Post by Roel » 21 Oct 2011 20:08

lol it fits in my browser without scrolling, anyway resize!

uknowme

#25 » Post by uknowme » 21 Oct 2011 20:35

AHH ya i still cant believe we downed him. Since hes 3x harder then retail.
AND i got bugged :cry: and now we cant do icc hc until we all 10 get achievement

Mithrandir

#26 » Post by Mithrandir » 21 Oct 2011 21:35

Locus wrote:The LK told certain paladins to use strength instead of attack power as his dying wish. He said it too low.
Then Terenas explained that 20 strength is more than 40 attack power especially with raid buffs, and that crit wasn't that useful, but everyone was too busy celebrating and no one heard.
Since you like to correct people, I took the time to correct a consistent error on your side too.

Cover25

#27 » Post by Cover25 » 21 Oct 2011 21:47

Roel wrote:lol it fits in my browser without scrolling, anyway resize!
So, your thoughts on the Topic?

dziubeks

#28 » Post by dziubeks » 21 Oct 2011 21:55

gratz for patient.
I was totally owned when we noticed that valkyries are bugged, it stole my will to donw him:D

Locus

#29 » Post by Locus » 22 Oct 2011 00:25

Mithrandir wrote:
Locus wrote:The LK told certain paladins to use strength instead of attack power as his dying wish. He said it too low.
Since you like to correct people, I took the time to correct a consistent error on your side too.
Thanks you for the corrections. I always screw up at writing that word.

Ctrlaltdel

#30 » Post by Ctrlaltdel » 22 Oct 2011 00:45

Roel wrote:lol it fits in my browser without scrolling, anyway resize!

no offense here Roel since we all know you're busy but while you make comments like this this is what myself Meko and Uknowme have to see everytime we try to enter icc10 hc so we'd like an answer if it isn't too much to ask

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7427/tentericc10hc.jpg