Lets start raiding as a unified group!

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
meedsterone993

Lets start raiding as a unified group!

#1 » Post by meedsterone993 » 20 Nov 2017 16:50

Hello, I'm not sure that many people know me atm since I have been gone for a year, and even before that I played purely on the Alliance side, my nickname is "Meedo" and I believe my characters are listed in my signature.

I used to be a 25 HC raid leader for Divinity and then for Inquisition, I have also collaborated with the horde guild Paramount on their 25 HC LK attempts. I have a very decent track record as a raid leader and I'm looking to bring raiding back to the server.

There aren't as many people as we used to have before (server-wide), but I believe there are enough players to where we can start something up. I'm not saying we'd be able to take out 25HC LK and Halion right off the bat, but I'm saying in time we'll get there. We can start with normal raids and make our way into heroic as the average raider quality increases. I have already run two ICC 10N raids in the last two days with mostly people I don't know and theyve both been very successful. People seem like they need some more practice at LK but I'm positive that 25N can be fully cleared. I'm also positive that we can then make decent 25 HC progression runs.

I was here when there was so much guild competition that it wasn't actually a good thing. I am here now and I see that people are starting to put their differences aside and band together as a server. It also helps that we have cross-faction enabled, even though people do joke around saying "*insert faction here* scum!" I can't help but laugh though!

I have created a WhatsApp group; "TrueWoW LFG" in which people can be alerted to ongoing raids or find people for their groups. If you're interested in joining, please send your nickname and number to my character "Samrah" via in-game mail.

I am looking forward to people replying to this thread, let me know your thoughts and opinions regarding the whole thing, and please act maturely and keep comments clean.
Samrah | Human Priest | Shadow / Holy
Medahna | Human Mage | Fire / Fire (cause Fire)
Meedo | Undead Priest | Shadow / Disc
Vahna | Human Priest | Holy / Shadow
Luxandria | Human Paladin | Protection / Retribution

meedsterone993

Re: Lets start raiding as a unified group!

#2 » Post by meedsterone993 » 20 Nov 2017 16:54

I am also interested in establishing communication with the leaders of currently active guilds (no matter how small) to be able to coordinate 25 man runs. If you're a member of a guild, please ask your leader and officers to check out my post! Thank you!

RebelPlatypus

#3 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 20 Nov 2017 17:12

Hell yeah! I've been on a break from this place for quite a while and never really managed to get my toons past Outland because it just felt so empty and stale for leveling. WTB RDF? But when I pop back in and see stuff like this it makes me want to check things out again. Maybe I'll see you around :)

Joh0239

#4 » Post by Joh0239 » 20 Nov 2017 17:21

Well, First Welcome back! It's great that you want to lead raids. There are too few of us left that lead raids.

Secondly Icc25n have been fully cleared several times over the past weeks (except for this week). But even in those raids a lot can be improved. it's usually the same people who carries the raids with dps/heal and tanking. This is the biggest flaw as I see, people don't know their class and can adapt it to an encounter.

As for Icc25hc, Ghoststray lead a successful 25hc raid last week with 9/12 clear. But I have to say, that there is a lot that needs to change in 25hc. We wiped several times on Lady since people don't handle that encounter well, and again it's the same people who have to carry heals/dps.

Icc25hc raids have been scheduled on Fridays in the past weeks, but it's moved to Saturdays @18:30 ST (server time).
As for icc25n, it have been held on thursday's mostly, but icc25n is held on different days depending on population on server and if anyone is willing to lead it.

Every 10 man raid is held at random days and times usually after a shorter 25 raid like RS or ToC. Peak times for the server starts @19 ST and ends around midnight. Therefore most raids are scheduled around 19:00.

Just some friendly information! :)

The people who lead raids can be counted on one hand and I am sure they would like help with leading raids!
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

bakiss

#5 » Post by bakiss » 20 Nov 2017 17:24

Cool, I haven't been active on TW for the past year as well, just logging in here and there to see what is happening, I saw some raids happening these days + I've got more freedom so I decided to stick around, if you can make more organized structure and platform for raiding, I'd appreciate it.

I don't have Whattsapp but you can mail me in game when you are planning the raids: Bakiz, I can also put it up in Ascension Guild message, altho pretty much nobody comes online, I'll throw this topic in Ascension forums, maybe some ppl will be interested. :)

meedsterone993

#6 » Post by meedsterone993 » 20 Nov 2017 17:31

@RebelPlatypus, first off, awesome name! secondly, hell yeah man, see you around!

@Joh0239, I hear your concerns Joh0239 and I agree with you, which is why I plan on focusing on optimizing performance in 10N and 25N before making real 25HC pushes. It's simply a prerequisite in my opinion.
Thanks a lot for your info regarding existing scheduled raids and peak times. I look forward to seeing you around!
I will need the support of people who have a background in leading raids, I do like to delegate.
Thanks man, see you soon!

@Bakiz, Awesome, thanks a lot man! Sure I'll try to reach you in game. I have also posted a link to this discussion on the Inquisition Forum

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Nov 2017 17:32

bakiss wrote:
20 Nov 2017 17:24
Cool, I haven't been active on TW for the past year as well, just logging in here and there to see what is happening, I saw some raids happening these days + I've got more freedom so I decided to stick around, if you can make more organized structure and platform for raiding, I'd appreciate it.

I don't have Whattsapp but you can mail me in game when you are planning the raids: Bakiz, I can also put it up in Ascension Guild message, altho pretty much nobody comes online, I'll throw this topic in Ascension forums, maybe some ppl will be interested. :)
:)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Brennus

#8 » Post by Brennus » 20 Nov 2017 18:18

It's very nice to see people still active after all.

I'm not really active any more (still logging once in a while, once a month or so).
Still, good luck guys, and don't forget to have fun as well. ^_^
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Longi

#9 » Post by Longi » 20 Nov 2017 22:22

Wohoooo, GIGA is back ! :D I'm still laughing when I remember how you killed the whole raid in TOC 25 :D poke me on skype / FB if you need a healer / feral dps for ICC 25hc ... may I ll join, depends on my free time :)