PrimalWoW Raiding and Guild Scene

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
ldjb1992

PrimalWoW Raiding and Guild Scene

#1 » Post by ldjb1992 » 30 Jul 2017 17:38

Hi.

Ill preface this with, I am new to the server as of a week ago and that I am not in a guild.

I just wanted to create a general discussion of Raiding in PrimalWoW and the guilds that raid. I think this will be useful for raiding orientated newcomers. From my personal experience, I enjoy progression raiding both to take part and to watch the 'race' unfold.

I was hoping that people might put some information here on who the raiding guilds are on the realm and what their progress is. I always liked having a bit of friendly competition!

NB: The 'Realm Firsts' section of this website seems to be disabled? Is this a recent thing?

Ingame: Balthamos

Anesthesia
Former Staff

Re: PrimalWoW Raiding and Guild Scene

#2 » Post by Anesthesia » 30 Jul 2017 18:32

Realm First section is disabled, but we have this --> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38166
> I will continue to update it if guild leaders or raiders show interest.
No one can see what's in my pocket.

Thena
Former Staff

Re: PrimalWoW Raiding and Guild Scene

#3 » Post by Thena » 30 Jul 2017 20:51

We also have information about some of the guilds on the server, on this post : Primal Guild List. It may have some old information due to constant influx and changes, but a good resource nonetheless!
In an unkind world, we must take it upon ourselves to be kind.
-K-