lvl 70 RDF

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
blockitall

lvl 70 RDF

#1 » Post by blockitall » 12 Jul 2017 00:55

I do not know if this has mentioned before or not, and apologies if it has already been explained.

I have just hit lvl 70 through questing and not done many dungeons, got next to no rep for all the BC factions but when I look in the RDF, I only get given the option for Random BC HC to which I have no keys and finding people to do a rep farm to get the keys is impossible.

Is this something that is going to get fixed soon, as in retail you were able to que for rdf normal at lvl 70 and it included every dungeon except Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Slave pens and Underbog ( CoT instances were locked unless you had done the pre quests)?

Arnold

Re: lvl 70 RDF

#2 » Post by Arnold » 12 Jul 2017 01:04

Heyu!

You can queue specific dungeons and pick all the normal ones that you wish to join, most are available at 70.
It's kind of like RDF except you need to choose all the dungeons yourself :-)

http://i.imgur.com/vS6WhYT.jpg

Best Regards Arnold

FrodoFragins

Re: lvl 70 RDF

#3 » Post by FrodoFragins » 22 Aug 2018 22:39

Sorry for necroing this but I didn't want to make a new thread. I'm not a fan of RDF normals being locked when you hit 70. My gear is almost solely 60 due to the 3x XP plus the big rest XP from being a character transfer.

Could another option be to limit base on ilvl rather than actual level?