First Crossfacition Raid

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Longi

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#16 » Post by Longi » 26 Jan 2017 23:44

skyx wrote: I just like the fact how an un blizz-like implementation for PvE has been accepted and nothing has been done for PvP and

not much has been done in attracting/poaching new players.

But yes, you are right, I should not bother complaining since TW will be gone once Stormwhatever is live and PvP here has and

always will be low quality (wsg 24-7, Shadowmorons, no 3v3s, vote shop PvP mounts, etc)
Dont worry about Stormwhatever .... there is many new servers ( projects ) with progressive realms and they have better advertising and you know these things you need for highter population so Stormwhatever will be same fail as TW is right now.
People learn from mistakes :)

Royo

#17 » Post by Royo » 27 Jan 2017 02:08

Longi wrote:Dont worry about Stormwhatever .... there is many new servers ( projects ) with progressive realms and they have better advertising and you know these things you need for highter population so Stormwhatever will be same fail as TW is right now.
People learn from mistakes :)
Stormwhatever is intended to kill off the server, that's its only purpose. Yet, the blind sheep are hoping it'll save the server. Good luck with that!

Also, congrats on your raid!

Gadoschi
Donor

#18 » Post by Gadoschi » 10 Feb 2017 12:13

I can report that in our 25-man raid, both horde and alliance items were dropping.

Horde items were only visible to Horde players, while Alliance items were only visible to Alliance players.

Horde and Alliance drops weren't even different version of same items, they were completely random drops (for example, one of the loot chests had Alliance pattern, while Horde loot chest from the same encounter didn't contain any patterns).

Since I was leading the raid as a Horde player, I cannot confirm whether Alliance players were able to roll for / loot Alliance items (we tried both Master Looter and Group Loot - Group Loot was suggested after, I suppose, not being able to loot Alliance chest from that chest with pattern due to Master Looter being active; i don't know what happened after we switched to Group Loot).

Can someone from Alliance who was in the ToC25N raid this week give feedback about this?
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

Eronox
MVP

#19 » Post by Eronox » 10 Feb 2017 12:21

Gadoschi wrote:
Horde items were only visible to Horde players, while Alliance items were only visible to Alliance players.

Horde and Alliance drops weren't even different version of same items, they were completely random drops

Since I was leading the raid as a Horde player, I cannot confirm whether Alliance players were able to roll for / loot Alliance items (we tried both Master Looter and Group Loot - Group Loot was suggested after, I suppose, not being able to loot Alliance chest from that chest with pattern due to Master Looter being active; i don't know what happened after we switched to Group Loot).
Gnurg wrote:...
ToC25N - confirmed. I was there!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Gnurg

#20 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Feb 2017 13:10

Eronox wrote:
Gadoschi wrote:

Horde and Alliance drops weren't even different version of same items, they were completely random drops

Gnurg wrote:...
ToC25N - confirmed. I was there!
They have this on PrimalWoW as well with Nefarian and Onyxia head, where both drop, but only visible for their respective faction. I believe they solved it by just passing master loot or setting free for all to let them loot it. Shouldn't be a problem.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

loveable

#21 » Post by loveable » 10 Feb 2017 13:21

the point is , voa mount droped last week and it was for both facition , 1 for hord's and 1 for alliance's

offen drop is 3 item , so its not fair to divide 3 (2 hrod item and 1 alliance or etc)
best way is to add both hord and alliance drops visible to RL , this can be worst too for icc and rs trinkets , they will be x2 offen
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Gnurg

#22 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Feb 2017 14:03

loveable wrote:the point is , voa mount droped last week and it was for both facition , 1 for hord's and 1 for alliance's

offen drop is 3 item , so its not fair to divide 3 (2 hrod item and 1 alliance or etc)
best way is to add both hord and alliance drops visible to RL , this can be worst too for icc and rs trinkets , they will be x2 offen
I believe you will only see double up of the loot that has conditions to prevent the opposite faction from seeing it. I can only come to think about T9 and the VoA mount at the moment, could be more, but it should not include the trinkets you mentioned.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Kniteknite

#23 » Post by Kniteknite » 10 Feb 2017 17:34

gZs! [youtube]acOnskcyrtA[/youtube]
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "