First Crossfacition Raid

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
User avatar
loveable
Posts: 348
Joined: 14 Jul 2015 19:46
Location: Iran
Contact:

First Crossfacition Raid

#1 » Post by loveable » 26 Jan 2017 16:14

We just did First Crossfactition Raid Toc 10nm
everything were fine , but im not sure about loot were balance or no , my mean is i dont know if drops were for both facition or no
Also we got x2 hero and BL at same time
Image
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

User avatar
Jiranthos
Admin
Posts: 1700
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 03:43
Location: Not on your bad side, hopefully

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 26 Jan 2017 16:22

loveable wrote:Also we got x2 hero and BL at same time
:o Power. Overwhelming!

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

User avatar
Eronox
Honorary Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing
Contact:

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#3 » Post by Eronox » 26 Jan 2017 16:25

Awesome! I look forward to partipicate in one myself :D
Bugs where expected though, so good speed in reporting it Loveable :)
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
loveable
Posts: 348
Joined: 14 Jul 2015 19:46
Location: Iran
Contact:

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#4 » Post by loveable » 26 Jan 2017 16:29

Jiranthos wrote:
loveable wrote:Also we got x2 hero and BL at same time
:o Power. Overwhelming!
60% attack speed :D kek :D
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 26 Jan 2017 16:30

gz, can change the name true wow into fake wow xd
I am the swarm

User avatar
Gnurg
Donor
Posts: 2376
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Jan 2017 16:42

loveable wrote:
Jiranthos wrote:
loveable wrote:Also we got x2 hero and BL at same time
:o Power. Overwhelming!
60% attack speed :D kek :D
Patched on next update.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 4029
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 17:38

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#7 » Post by Fastor » 26 Jan 2017 17:40

Gnurg wrote:
loveable wrote:
Jiranthos wrote:
:o Power. Overwhelming!
60% attack speed :D kek :D
Patched on next update.
Undo patch.

User avatar
Gnurg
Donor
Posts: 2376
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Jan 2017 17:54

Fastor wrote:
Gnurg wrote:
loveable wrote:
60% attack speed :D kek :D
Patched on next update.
Undo patch.
*looks up beneficial mage bugs*
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#9 » Post by skyx » 26 Jan 2017 20:43

Wait, isn't cross faction raiding a really UN BLIZZ-LIKE thing to have?

User avatar
Eronox
Honorary Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing
Contact:

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#10 » Post by Eronox » 26 Jan 2017 20:53

skyx wrote:Wait, isn't cross faction raiding a really UN BLIZZ-LIKE thing to have?
The suggestion has been open since 29nov, 2016

It's currently only for experimental purposes, so you can still voice your opinion
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=36593

I believe this'll help us get a community back. Without this CF, there is honestly not much going on.
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#11 » Post by skyx » 26 Jan 2017 21:11

Eronox wrote:
skyx wrote:Wait, isn't cross faction raiding a really UN BLIZZ-LIKE thing to have?
The suggestion has been open since 29nov, 2016

It's currently only for experimental purposes, so you can still voice your opinion
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=36593

I believe this'll help us get a community back. Without this CF, there is honestly not much going on.
I could say the same for PvP but I guess favouritism and double standards exists.

User avatar
Gnurg
Donor
Posts: 2376
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#12 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Jan 2017 21:52

skyx wrote:
Eronox wrote:
skyx wrote:Wait, isn't cross faction raiding a really UN BLIZZ-LIKE thing to have?
The suggestion has been open since 29nov, 2016

It's currently only for experimental purposes, so you can still voice your opinion
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=36593

I believe this'll help us get a community back. Without this CF, there is honestly not much going on.
I could say the same for PvP but I guess favouritism and double standards exists.
  • You can't have Cross-Faction PvP without forcing it on everyone. Cross-Faction raiding is optional, you don't have to invite the other faction.
  • It has to be implemented.
  • People don't seem to want it as a non-RBG future: http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=36916
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#13 » Post by skyx » 26 Jan 2017 22:06

Gnurg wrote:...
What I am trying to say is an un-blizzlike thing was done for PvE and absolute nada was done for PvP.

I didn't say I wanted cross-faction rbgs.

User avatar
Gnurg
Donor
Posts: 2376
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#14 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Jan 2017 22:10

skyx wrote:
Gnurg wrote:...
What I am trying to say is an un-blizzlike thing was done for PvE and absolute nada was done for PvP.

I didn't say I wanted cross-faction rbgs.
If you don't want cross-faction RBGs, why are you complaining then? What's implemented PvE-side is optional and not something you need to get involved in.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: First Crossfacition Raid

#15 » Post by skyx » 26 Jan 2017 23:14

Gnurg wrote: If you don't want cross-faction RBGs, why are you complaining then? What's implemented PvE-side is optional and not something you need to get involved in.
I just like the fact how an un blizz-like implementation for PvE has been accepted and nothing has been done for PvP and

not much has been done in attracting/poaching new players.

But yes, you are right, I should not bother complaining since TW will be gone once Stormwhatever is live and PvP here has and

always will be low quality (wsg 24-7, Shadowmorons, no 3v3s, vote shop PvP mounts, etc)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests