RDF at 60

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
pedreto

RDF at 60

#1 » Post by pedreto » 24 Jan 2017 07:37

Hi,

Ive just migrated to server from retail and server seems nice. I did some quests and wanted to do some dungeons and maybe join some guild when i get some pre raid gear.

But theres the thing. There seems to be a lack of tanks at this level. I was in rdf for like 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours day before, but cannot found a single tank.

Even when i /who <random dungeon> no1 was there all that time. I didnt want to join some guild and start mc with really crappy gear and just "need" every single epic, becouse i cannot raid that much (max 2 days a week).

Is pre raid gear really needed for zg/mc raids?

Thanks for any reply

Deim

Re: RDF at 60

#2 » Post by Deim » 24 Jan 2017 08:31

Hmm weird I have no issues with getting rdf or bg queue pop. Although it all depends on hours you play. For European times 15-20 GMT +2 I can't say we lack tanks that much. No clue how it is for other timezones
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

pedreto

#3 » Post by pedreto » 24 Jan 2017 09:01

I am at gmt+1 zone, will give it a shot tonight again and i hope i will start farming gear soon :)

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 24 Jan 2017 10:10

The best idea is to find a guild, then ask for a premade. UBRS is also a really easy location for lots of good gear.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

.Venna
Donor

#5 » Post by .Venna » 24 Jan 2017 22:41

Also, be aware when the queue is reset as it means you need to re-queue. There will be a note in your chat box when resets happen. As we have a small population, it doesn't hurt to just re-queue occasionally to be sure you haven't missed a reset and aren't actually in the queue anymore.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.