60 5 mans retune?

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
WTFBoomkin

60 5 mans retune?

#1 » Post by WTFBoomkin » 19 Jan 2017 19:32

I had the pleasure of going thru strat live and UD this morning and was pleased too see that everything was perfectly scripted.

I was wondering if there are plans to buff the difficulty of strat and scholo. The Mobs almost tickled when they hit. My group was able to pull all of the aboms in 2 pulls without any scary moments.

I'm still getting to know all of you and the server and don't want to come off like a shrieking harpy, but did want to offer my input!

Thanks!

<3Boomy

Eronox
MVP

Re: 60 5 mans retune?

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 19:39

It's a progressive realm indeed. If you wish to encounter something with difficulty you should try out Naxxramas ;)
And to answer your question directly: There is no official statement of advancing the mentioned instances, but who knows what they plan down there in the cave of theirs :o

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

majstorfanta

Re: 60 5 mans retune?

#3 » Post by majstorfanta » 19 Jan 2017 20:23

Too bad you were not here a year ago boomy when those instances had heal debuff like in raids, it rly wasnt easy and took quite a while to clear it. You see how it works is with time content gets nerfed so everyone get to experience it, thats how it is with raids and also is with 5 mans. For most of PW population it d be such a chore to have those instances buffed again to previous state as we ve done it too many times :P
Jackofclubs
Aceofhearts
Kynlovesrets