Video(s): Inquisition 0% Buff ICC25HC Raid!

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
iceshock

Video(s): Inquisition 0% Buff ICC25HC Raid!

#1 » Post by iceshock » 11 Nov 2016 22:50

Hey guys!

Tonight we did ICC25HC without the buff from the start as a little pre-birthday gift styled raid for me (my birthdays tomorrow saturday), so we rallied up the team and went for it.

We didn't know what to expect as we haven't done before but the excitement has been brewing for weeks about this raid!
We made frost resistance gear, flask's, potion's, everything to help that little bit more in the upcoming weeks to today.

So the raid went really good and smooth clearing the whole 11 bosses in 1 hour 40 mins.

Every boss was smoother than we had expected and prepared for. While we had expected to struggle, it really did amount to lower DPS and healing numbers without needing any significant change in tactics. Of course, we stacked as many good players on extremely geared characters as possible.

We only had a few deaths at most on each boss, including no deaths on Rotface and only 2 deaths at the very end of PP,
We had no wipes at all untill Sindragosa where we had a player lag out and tombed a few people unfortunately, but second attempt was a straight forward kill.

Then came Lich King.. We only got to have two attempt's then the lich king platform decided to bug out then the lich king dissapeared and he never came back and there was no gm's answering tickets :(

From the two attempt's that we had, Infest hit's harder quite alot harder :D we only had 2 horror's in phase 1 which is the same as with the buff, dps was enough to kill the 3 val'kyrs just like regular before they reached the end of the platform.

Unfortunately there isn't more feedback for lich king since he bugged out and vanished and never returned, it was a shame to end there as we was prepared for it and hyped.

We had 4 people recording footages, so over the next few weeks i will update this thread with videos of the boss encounters without the buff for anybody who is interested in viewing them, i will first be uploading the harder fight's, PP / Sindy / BQL / Rotface / Lady etc.

Thank's for reading and thank's for taking part :) was probably one of the best experiences of my time here and a epic birthday gift.

Videos:

Rotface:
[youtube]zd52Ktzo9Ho[/youtube]

Professor Putricide:
[youtube]7EvhYD-Sspc[/youtube]

Sindragosa:
[youtube]9d8AIkZA0yc[/youtube]
Last edited by iceshock on 12 Jan 2017 18:39, edited 4 times in total.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Gnurg

Re: Inquisition 0% Buff Raid

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Nov 2016 23:11

SS or it didn't happen.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

iceshock

#3 » Post by iceshock » 11 Nov 2016 23:19

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.

mcheka

#4 » Post by mcheka » 11 Nov 2016 23:19

Was a really cool event and I'm glad to have been a part of it. In some sense we overprepared, and with our gear (and stacking as many of our best players as possible) it ended up not being as tough as we expected -- no complex cooldown rotations just to survive certain mechanics, no "optimal ToTT usage" and so forth.

With the ridiculous gear we had, we managed to do 11 even though we're certainly no Paragon, Method, or Ensidia even 6 years after the content was released -- we of course made mistakes throughout (BQL especially comes to mind :D). Real shame to end the night with LK bugging out before we really got to attempt it. That would have been the real test and it'd be really cool to pit ourselves against 0%-buff LK.

Raid mana management was one of the more interesting points -- with the current bugged Replenishment, it's really the whole raid's job to keep healers' mana up.

Thanks to everyone who came, I think most of us had a great time and it was a pretty unique event, and 11/12 is a great result that most of us didn't even expect -- even if we never get a chance to test oureslves against the Lich King.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

smartos

#5 » Post by smartos » 11 Nov 2016 23:32

Great job! Too bad that LK buged out, but we all know that we had it in the bag! Was an awesome event! Thanks everybody!
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

benzviliran

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Nov 2016 06:15

http://prntscr.com/d68aip

sindragosa - 0% buff
I am the swarm

Imagine
Donor

#7 » Post by Imagine » 13 Nov 2016 07:32

Nolifers, nothing to say :D but gg

kermo14k

#8 » Post by kermo14k » 13 Nov 2016 12:46

Not nolifers, it was a nice way of doing a 'Goodbye' raid to several people who can't raid anymore.
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Koriach

#9 » Post by Koriach » 13 Nov 2016 18:42

Grats! Now make Naxx 25 Immortal and poke me when you do it please. D:

kermo14k

#10 » Post by kermo14k » 13 Nov 2016 18:59

Sapphiron will 1shot half of the raid :D
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Longi

#11 » Post by Longi » 14 Nov 2016 00:34

Nice ! Grats and keep going :-) meh I am missing raids with you ( those people know :-D ) :-(

Fastor

#12 » Post by Fastor » 14 Nov 2016 00:53

kermo14k wrote:it was a nice way of doing a 'Goodbye' raid to several people who can't raid anymore.
Who?

Longi

#13 » Post by Longi » 14 Nov 2016 01:07

Fastor wrote:
kermo14k wrote:it was a nice way of doing a 'Goodbye' raid to several people who can't raid anymore.
Who?
Few old dogs... I quess :-)

iceshock

#14 » Post by iceshock » 15 Nov 2016 23:53

Updated Opening post with Rotface video

Chars:
Spoiler:

iceshock

#15 » Post by iceshock » 16 Nov 2016 18:05

Updated opening post with Professor Putricide 0% Buff 25HC video.

Chars:
Spoiler: