Video: Inquisition Lich King 25 Heroic - New!!

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
iceshock

Video: Inquisition Lich King 25 Heroic - New!!

#1 » Post by iceshock » 26 Aug 2016 02:46

Hey there.

Here is a video from our recent kill last week, i spent more time on editing this video than any of my previous ones, so quite proud of it as after all im not actually a video editer or anything like that heh.

Now, please do not start any type of flame war, because the last video i posted, the thread got locked within 1 day which was kind of a bit of a kick in the teeth after such much hard work and effort. So if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it.

Now for the video! It's a little bit different than my usual ones, iv never taken this much time to edit a video before etc and this video has a few surprises so to speak compared with anyone whos watched my old videos so, i hope you enjoy them.

Sit back, turn up the music and enjoy :)

Watch in 1080!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwpTj4YLYw
Last edited by iceshock on 26 Jun 2017 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

mcheka

Re: Video: Inquisition Lich King 25 Heroic - New!!

#2 » Post by mcheka » 26 Aug 2016 03:11

Really great video, and nice kill. I'm jealous that I wasn't part of it! Love the three different perspectives and really nice job on the editing. Keep it up!
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Kniteknite

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 26 Aug 2016 05:15

Excellent work Champions !!! :)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

blagovest_tonev

#4 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 26 Aug 2016 07:08

Your time spent on the video was worth it! Great job, everyone, pleasure to watch! =)

kermo14k

#5 » Post by kermo14k » 26 Aug 2016 11:39

Nice kill, it's a pity that you didn't capture the moment where i fell over with disengage.... But screw that.. It was a nice kill. Tho you could have added a roster in the end or at the start.
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Sagiri
Donor

#6 » Post by Sagiri » 26 Aug 2016 12:20

Really nice video Bangie, as always ;)
But you do have a pure talent of picking the kills where I am either absent, dead or on some undergeared toon. I hate you xD
Gonna try to fix my addons and record something next time, yay for boring rshaman pov D:

My fav part:
5:45 - Catch getting away with defile, then PoV changes to Melons and you can see him dodging the very same one... Perfect example of handling this sheet and the angle change looks just simply cool.
3:58 - Cute jumping kitten for cat lovers. Rofl.
` I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame.
Shuffling the cards of your game...
And just in time and in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace.`

iceshock

#7 » Post by iceshock » 03 Sep 2016 12:00

Heh thank you for the comments guys ^_^

And thank you to Watermelons and Catch for the footage i used aswell as my own.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions on what i could work on for the next video, or any tips or tricks for editing it would be appreciated.

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#8 » Post by Errorista » 03 Sep 2016 12:28

some Halion kill pls!

mcheka

Re: RE: Re: Video: Inquisition Lich King 25 Heroic - New!!

#9 » Post by mcheka » 03 Sep 2016 12:54

Errorista wrote:some Halion kill pls!
Ha ha, I see what you did there. Maybe one day we won't suck at Halion [emoji20] .
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Eronox
MVP

#10 » Post by Eronox » 03 Sep 2016 15:00

Ha, really nice kill even though all the fails people repeat :D

I watched your other vids aswell and I gotta say this amuses me :) I love the community you guys got, having loads of fun same time as raiding! Its unique and hard to achieve so :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

.Watson1988

#11 » Post by .Watson1988 » 17 Sep 2016 19:27

Great video! Oh the memories, such an epic fight. Btw was it also possible in retail to dps the not yet descended Valkyries? I cannot remember anymore.

I am already looking forward to this on Primal Wow.

iceshock

#12 » Post by iceshock » 18 Sep 2016 03:09

Uhm, the not yet decended val'kyrs? if you mean DPS the val'kyr's before the grab people, no you cannot, Here is how they work:

Lich King Yells: Val'Kyr, Your master calls!

3x Val'kyrs appear

They pick up 3 random raid members, The moment they have grabbed a player they can be targeted / DPS'd / Stunned etc, You can do a maximum of 3 stuns on them and they have diminishing returns meaning if the first stun is a paladin hammer of justice (6 second stun), the 2nd stun used on it will be a maximum of 3 seconds, then the third will be a maximum of 1.5 seconds, but the general stunning order is the first stun on all val'kyrs is a big stun, so 6 second stun is done first, then holy wrath (aoe stun for 2s) as the second stun, then again holy wrath is used again as the third stun (1s) so total stun time is 8s. also they need to be slowed and kept at 50% movement speed all the time using various spells from all classes, most have etleast 1 slow that lasts 6 seconds, they need to be kept up Constantly.

If a the raid fails to kill the val'kyr, it will fly off the side of the platform and drop him off of the platform and that's a raid member lost equaling less DPS to kill the next wave of val'kyrs so its critical that all Val'Kyrs are killed not a single raid member can be lost otherwise there won't be enough DPS to kill the next wave of val'kyrs. even if it was a healer that was grabbed by a Va'Kyr and the raid didn't manage to DPS his val'kyr down in time, that is less healing for the raid and most probably will result in a wipe.

Even if the raid manages to kill the val'kyr, it will still return up into the sky to drain the raid's health, this is unavoidable, even if they drop a player or not, the val'kyrs fly up into the air and cast Syphon Life, which constantly drain's the raid's HP untill the end of Phase 2.

:) hope this helped!

Chars:
Spoiler:

.Watson1988

#13 » Post by .Watson1988 » 19 Sep 2016 16:18

Thanks for the reply. I thought I saw some damage numbers floating above those Valkyrs high above the centre of the platform in the video.

mcheka

#14 » Post by mcheka » 19 Sep 2016 16:28

Indeed, those can be damaged just as they could be on retail (where tanks used to taunt them).

The damage is typically useless, unless you are able to kill some of those valks to lower the raid's damage taken. The damage is typically incidental AoE that happens to hit those valks (Wandering Plague from Unholy DKs). They are not purposely damaged.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition