Video: Inquisition VS Lich King 25 Heroic - Realm First Since Fixes

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
arnis5
Banned

Re: Video: Inquisition VS Lich King 25 Heroic - Realm First Since Fixes

#16 » Post by arnis5 » 03 Jul 2016 12:59

mcheka wrote:Representatives from two guilds who have openly bug-abused Hand of Protection on Valks for several months (yes, I've seen some of the famed HR streams), as well as stacked classes that can jump back in every raid with the express purpose of obtaining a more favourable RNG roll complain when another guild gets a kill that was helped by a good RNG roll on a bug that we weren't even aware existed (and promptly reported on the bugtracker once we discovered it).

I'd point out the irony, but I doubt you know what irony is.
Let me explain you what HOP is. HOP is a paladin spell full name of it is (Hand of Protection). You can use HOP anytime you want. Mind Blown right? Yeah huh now you know you can use HOP w/e you want during encounter. I never seen any rule that you are not allowed to use HOP during valkyres, it's an paladin spell which can be used any time during encounter. If you think its bug abuse then HOP should be disabled in Icc. "LOL"
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Hansrutger » 03 Jul 2016 14:21

Arnis you are missing the point I think. He's saying that we all (different guilds) killed LK by RNG luck in the past (since a lot of time). Now people are complaining we (Inquisition) killed it with RNG luck. Hope you understand after this clarification of what the irony is. :P
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

arnis5
Banned

#18 » Post by arnis5 » 03 Jul 2016 14:59

Hansrutger wrote:Arnis you are missing the point I think. He's saying that we all (different guilds) killed LK by RNG luck in the past (since a lot of time). Now people are complaining we (Inquisition) killed it with RNG luck. Hope you understand after this clarification of what the irony is. :P
Irony is that you said how you killed it realm 1st after "fixes have been done" and you had bugs with defile rofl
The Demonic Lord!

Gnurg

#19 » Post by Gnurg » 03 Jul 2016 15:08

How many times did defile bug out? I breezed through the clip and to me it seems like defile is up most of the time?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Hansrutger » 03 Jul 2016 15:11

arnis5 wrote:
Hansrutger wrote:Arnis you are missing the point I think. He's saying that we all (different guilds) killed LK by RNG luck in the past (since a lot of time). Now people are complaining we (Inquisition) killed it with RNG luck. Hope you understand after this clarification of what the irony is. :P
Irony is that you said how you killed it realm 1st after "fixes have been done" and you had bugs with defile rofl
I feel sorry for you. You do not see that we are not trying to be hostile here yet you throw hostile at us, please I advice you to just stop please before this gets out of hand.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

arnis5
Banned

#21 » Post by arnis5 » 03 Jul 2016 15:21

Hansrutger wrote:
arnis5 wrote:
I feel sorry for you. You do not see that we are not trying to be hostile here yet you throw hostile at us, please I advice you to just stop please before this gets out of hand.
I feel sorry for you. Cause you think I am trying to be hostile here I am just saying that you said how you killed LK25hc realm 1st after fixes while you had bugs on defile so realm 1st LK with fixes is still not have been done :)
The Demonic Lord!

Gnurg

#22 » Post by Gnurg » 03 Jul 2016 15:26

arnis5 wrote:
Hansrutger wrote:
arnis5 wrote: Irony is that you said how you killed it realm 1st after "fixes have been done" and you had bugs with defile rofl
I feel sorry for you. Cause you think I am trying to be hostile here I am just saying that you said how you killed LK25hc realm 1st after fixes while you had bugs on defile so realm 1st LK with fixes is still not have been done :)
If he renamed the thread to Inquisition VS. Lich King 25 Heroic - Realm First since Frostmourne fix -- would it be okay then? =P
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Hansrutger » 03 Jul 2016 15:39

Arnis go back and check your own threads where you said stuff like "I solo healed" bla bla bla whatever it was. Check my comments there where I cheered for you instead of flaming. Now compare those comments to here. Where is the justice here mate? I don't know if you have personal problems with me (and if you do please send me a PM and let's solve them there) or someone else, idk but please if you don't have anything good to say at all, then don't it's that simple...
Retired

mcheka

Re: RE: Re: Video: Inquisition VS Lich King 25 Heroic - Realm First Since Fixes

#24 » Post by mcheka » 03 Jul 2016 15:59

arnis5 wrote:Let me explain you what HOP is. HOP is a paladin spell full name of it is (Hand of Protection). You can use HOP anytime you want. Mind Blown right? Yeah huh now you know you can use HOP w/e you want during encounter. I never seen any rule that you are not allowed to use HOP during valkyres, it's an paladin spell which can be used any time during encounter. If you think its bug abuse then HOP should be disabled in Icc. "LOL"
Divine Intervention and Rebirth are also spells that can be used at any time. Maybe some Paladins decide to use it when they get dropped by the Valks, and druids decide to cast Rebirth on them. [emoji23]

Moving the LK is also something that can be done at any time. Maybe the tank "accidentally" decides to move LK to the spot on the stairs where LK doesn't even attack.

The point isn't about HoP specifically, but in general about all the desperate tricks most here are using to get kills -- absolutely any advantage possible in order to avoid having to do the encounter properly. When one guild finally does it properly (even ignoring the fact that we also had to overcome a major bug -- the LoS issue -- to get this kill), you crybabies complain that we had a RNG bug (which we reported).

LK is certainly not fully fixed (you can see that by the open bugs on the bugtracker -- with almost every LK issue reported by Inquisition members, and a few by Amorian). It's the first kill after the raging spirit + berserk timer fix which made it infeasible to ignore valks. It's also the only kill to date using proper tactics, and the best one yet on TW. You know it, and that's why you're crying about it.

You even showed your real reasons in your "free A to H transfers" thread. Aren't your guildies offended that you think so low of them, that you expect them to transfer to another guild after mere days of this kill? If you're right, wouldn't you want that type of gearwhore out of your guild to begin with?

Keep on crying, it shows just how much you love this kill and all the practice videos. [emoji23]
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

arnis5
Banned

#25 » Post by arnis5 » 03 Jul 2016 17:01

mcheka wrote:
arnis5 wrote:Let me explain you what HOP is. HOP is a paladin spell full name of it is (Hand of Protection). You can use HOP anytime you want. Mind Blown right? Yeah huh now you know you can use HOP w/e you want during encounter. I never seen any rule that you are not allowed to use HOP during valkyres, it's an paladin spell which can be used any time during encounter. If you think its bug abuse then HOP should be disabled in Icc. "LOL"
Divine Intervention and Rebirth are also spells that can be used at any time. Maybe some Paladins decide to use it when they get dropped by the Valks, and druids decide to cast Rebirth on them. [emoji23]

Moving the LK is also something that can be done at any time. Maybe the tank "accidentally" decides to move LK to the spot on the stairs where LK doesn't even attack.

The point isn't about HoP specifically, but in general about all the desperate tricks most here are using to get kills -- absolutely any advantage possible in order to avoid having to do the encounter properly. When one guild finally does it properly (even ignoring the fact that we also had to overcome a major bug -- the LoS issue -- to get this kill), you crybabies complain that we had a RNG bug (which we reported).

LK is certainly not fully fixed (you can see that by the open bugs on the bugtracker -- with almost every LK issue reported by Inquisition members, and a few by Amorian). It's the first kill after the raging spirit + berserk timer fix which made it infeasible to ignore valks. It's also the only kill to date using proper tactics, and the best one yet on TW. You know it, and that's why you're crying about it.

You even showed your real reasons in your "free A to H transfers" thread. Aren't your guildies offended that you think so low of them, that you expect them to transfer to another guild after mere days of this kill? If you're right, wouldn't you want that type of gearwhore out of your guild to begin with?

Keep on crying, it shows just how much you love this kill and all the practice videos. [emoji23]
U cant use DI when you are droped by valk, I mean you can but your body will still fall down so it cant be bressed :P
The Demonic Lord!

mcheka

#26 » Post by mcheka » 03 Jul 2016 17:36

arnis5 wrote:U cant use DI when you are droped by valk, I mean you can but your body will still fall down so it cant be bressed :P
This was doable months ago, and I doubt it was fixed. You could also DI to a player who was Valk'd, and that player would be suspended in mid-air, and would cancel DI when the platform was back up during the second transition. This is no longer used by any guild, I believe, but was used by multiple guilds many months ago (~8).

It's irrelevant whether or not it's still doable. My point is that abusing bugs is abusing bugs, any way you cut it -- whether that's HoP, or DI, or CC on raging spirits, or using Curse of Tongues during PP to make the transitions easier (to be fair, I know HR has traditionally shunned abusing bugs for the most part, so I only know of HoP use recently).

While purposely using these unintended tricks that didn't even work on retail, it's hypocritical to insult another guild for inadvertently benefiting from an unintentional bug (skipped defile on MT), especially when that guild is probably the most progressive on the server in terms of making real efforts to do things the right way.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Dropdead

#27 » Post by Dropdead » 03 Jul 2016 18:22

It''s funny reading how each side says other one abuses :D What I know of is all of the '''top''' guilds abused certain bugs for benefit so you all just embarrass yourselfs .

p.s. : Im sure using shadowmeld plus mass ressurecting dead people some time ago , was completly unintentional and no one knew it was bug abuse aswell : DDD

Sagiri
Donor

#28 » Post by Sagiri » 03 Jul 2016 19:33

All I could possibly say is, all of you, use your keyboards more for playing and less for typing...
Unless it`s not the game you enjoy, but flaming and spitting crap everywhere. That would be shame though.

Who could possibly imagine a place where everyone does their thing the best they can, without looking back at others, huh? When it all gets shitty we hear `chill dude, it`s just a game`. It is... but people are real. And their time as well.
So how about not wasting it on typing useless stuff (can`t even call it war, more like bunch o` kids fighting in kindergarten), and focus on something more... promising?

You think someone did bad? Do better.
Show him, show them, show yourself. That you can. Try, fail, try again. Improve.
You want to change something? Start with yourself.
Why would you care about anything or anyone else?
Do what you want to do and it is all there is to it.
` I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame.
Shuffling the cards of your game...
And just in time and in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace.`

Nymunne
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Jul 2016 19:34

This has gone far enough. I will go ahead and lock this topic now as it turned into a war between guilds and players once again.

Sorry to the OP that it came up to this but some people in this topic just came here to fight and point fingers.

Good job on the kill and I hope that the next round of fixes will provide you the challenge and game you are looking for.