[PW] Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

[PW] Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj

#1 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 06 May 2016 00:55

First, let me thank the developers who logged the hours to get a working version of this dungeon. It sounded like the original instance, one month ago, had a number of major issues and now they only major one is that the General Rajaxx event is not working. All the other NPCs - bosses and trash - had their abilities working according to my teammates.

https://youtu.be/bhdZ94ouZcw
[youtube]bhdZ94ouZcw[/youtube]

I have never done AQ20 before and had a lot of fun. Our raid group well outgeared the instance, so hopefully the following video doesn't make it look like a snoozefest. The trash before Ossirian, for instance, put out some serious hurt they I think we we just brute forced through. A number of the bosses also spawned adds that may or may not need their health boosted - Ayamiss and Moam, for instance. Buru was also tough as nails. His health is considerably buffed from vanilla levels but the eggs still do the same damage. It would take 80 eggs alone to kill him, so we let him be for today.

All in all - thanks to Primal WoW for giving us new content! I hope the up-and-coming newer guilds take advantage!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

kertislagg

Re: [PW] Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj

#2 » Post by kertislagg » 06 May 2016 01:23

indeed ty Primal devs for the content update, been hyped about this place for such a long time (was my first ever raid back in the day) :)

And ofc also ty Fitz for the video!

Longi

Re: [PW] Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj

#3 » Post by Longi » 06 May 2016 01:26

well done :D
but, but .. why none died at "Been queen" :D just for fun ...it is a painless death, like a sniper, one shot on random player :D