<Murmur> Molten Core+Onyxia Pug

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
.kurthos

Re: <Murmur> Molten Core+Onyxia Pug

#16 » Post by .kurthos » 14 Nov 2015 06:43

Including Onyxia as of this week. Have your Onyxia attunements done!

.kurthos

#17 » Post by .kurthos » 26 Nov 2015 18:28

Due to US Holiday, we'll be hosting a Gold DKP run with 100% split this weekend for our PUG. This is a special occasion and we only plan on doing this once or twice a year.

We won't have a required minimum bid, so items will go for whatever people are willing to pay for them.

The goal is to help get people who have gold some gear, and help get people who don't have much gold a decent amount for their time spent in preparation for BWL release.

If this is successful, we'll consider doing another run for the Christmas Holidays and possibly BWL.

.Sabin

#18 » Post by .Sabin » 01 Dec 2015 18:08

more gdkp runs please

it was awesome

.DevX81

#19 » Post by .DevX81 » 01 Dec 2015 18:45

It was a solid run speed wise, but GDKP always I think would promote gold selling/hacking. Earning 300g for the run is great, but when the item you want bids out for over 1k it doesn't get you that much closer to it. Open roll has worked well in the past, everyone has a fair (random) shot, without the need to farm gold for 7 days to compete.

Suppose it does depend on your class though. Most things went for really fair prices, tank items excluded (lol), just lots of demand for those.

.kurthos

#20 » Post by .kurthos » 03 Dec 2015 03:31

My family came out to visit me in Japan so I won't be running our pug this weekend.

Zheromer

#21 » Post by Zheromer » 03 Dec 2015 03:48

if i have time, i can hoste it.

.kurthos

#22 » Post by .kurthos » 05 Dec 2015 06:30

I'll be putting the PUG MC on a hiatus for the forseeable future.

.kurthos

#23 » Post by .kurthos » 16 Feb 2016 15:34

We'll be resuming our pug groups back starting next weekend Saturday Febuary 27th @2200 Server time (2200 Paris, 1600 EST, Midnight QATAR) with Molten Core!

Loot rules will be roll this run: MS > OS

Only the Eye of Sulfuron, Sulfuron Ingots, Fiery/Lava Cores, and Core Leather will be reserved.

All crafting patterns will be looted to players with the proper skill and decided through rolls.

Priorities for invites will go to those who have the proper gear/enchants/consumes for their roles as a rule of thumb and bounce down the ladder until the group is filled.

Expect the pugs to be occurring every 1-2 weeks as per my availability to run them.The plan is for the next pug (Possibly BWL) to occur Saturday February 5th as GDKP loot system. We will be running a rotation of loot systems and instances.

offheal

#24 » Post by offheal » 16 Feb 2016 16:08

this is gold

.Venna
Donor

#25 » Post by .Venna » 17 Feb 2016 00:06

kurthos wrote:All crafting patterns will be looted to players with the proper skill and decided through rolls.
Except the Core Rugged Armor Kit, which will go to Dana.

Won't it? Please please? Considering I have to get up at like 4:30am to come to this.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

.kurthos

#26 » Post by .kurthos » 17 Feb 2016 15:52

Should likely be okay. I'll probably add a rules clause that lets people who consistently come to the pugs to get prio on patterns

Rooshington

#27 » Post by Rooshington » 19 Feb 2016 23:39

mustybacon is a cool guy.

Polvere

#28 » Post by Polvere » 21 Feb 2016 08:54

Thank you to Murmur for hosting this.
First time I'd ever seen Rag's so that was a fun trip ^_^

.kurthos

#29 » Post by .kurthos » 25 Feb 2016 10:50

Our PUG will be canceled/changed due to the reformation of Murmur. We expect to still run MC this Saturday (Sunday 0300 Server time), but instead we'll raid at our normal time which is 0300 server time. We may sporadically run ZG/MC pugs moving forward though.

kurthos

#30 » Post by kurthos » 03 Apr 2016 14:36

We will be restarting our MC PUG groups starting this Saturday @2030 Server time. Hope to see you all there.