Raid progression log

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Fice94
Donor

Re: Raid progression log

#16 » Post by Fice94 » 15 Aug 2015 23:44

Last edited by Guest on 03 Sep 2015 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Zen - 60 Undead Mage <Crimson>
Pyroblast - Crit! - Aggro - Blink - Frostnova - WIPE

.kurthos

#17 » Post by .kurthos » 18 Aug 2015 07:38

Murmur 10/10 on August 16

Analya

#18 » Post by Analya » 18 Aug 2015 11:12

Mystic 9/10 in our first MC raid ID and we also had the issue with Majordomo's chest not spawning after the kill.

.kurthos

#19 » Post by .kurthos » 18 Aug 2015 11:55

We also had an issue with Major Domo's chest. It seems to be a 20 minute delay on spawn, but it did eventually spawn.

Analya

#20 » Post by Analya » 18 Aug 2015 17:16

Oh good to know, thanks Kurthos :)

mazzuru

#21 » Post by mazzuru » 19 Aug 2015 09:20

Prime did MC 5 or 6/10 yesterday idk for sure anymore. was our first raid and 35% of the raidgroup were guild members

Analya

#22 » Post by Analya » 24 Aug 2015 07:54

Mystic has downed Raggy in our second raid week. We actually went there to practice but ye, we killed him in our second try. ^_^

.Sorrugis

#23 » Post by .Sorrugis » 25 Aug 2015 16:46

Waited around a while this morning for Kazzak to spawn at his scheduled time but he didn't show up on time. Was informed that when he did spawn, he was killed soon after and dropped his staff and an eye.

Can we please adjust his loot table so that he drops two items like properly intended? The eye is a 100% drop, but should not be considered one of the two included epic drops.

Also, is it possible to script world bosses so that it doesn't require a GM to be online in order to spawn it? Might be a good idea to prevent drama from occurring. Could potentially see it turning into a "GMs won't spawn world bosses when X guild is online and instead chose to wait an additional 2 hours for Y guild to log on."

On retail vanilla the spawn timers were quite intricate and consisted of a series of spawn windows which could vary by as much as a few days. I'll admit I never grasped the vanilla world boss spawn timer mechanics fully, maybe someone else can explain it better than I.

Sacre12

#24 » Post by Sacre12 » 25 Aug 2015 18:07

Sorrugis wrote:Waited around a while this morning for Kazzak to spawn at his scheduled time but he didn't show up on time. Was informed that when he did spawn, he was killed soon after and dropped his staff and an eye.

Can we please adjust his loot table so that he drops two items like properly intended? The eye is a 100% drop, but should not be considered one of the two included epic drops.

Also, is it possible to script world bosses so that it doesn't require a GM to be online in order to spawn it? Might be a good idea to prevent drama from occurring. Could potentially see it turning into a "GMs won't spawn world bosses when X guild is online and instead chose to wait an additional 2 hours for Y guild to log on."

On retail vanilla the spawn timers were quite intricate and consisted of a series of spawn windows which could vary by as much as a few days. I'll admit I never grasped the vanilla world boss spawn timer mechanics fully, maybe someone else can explain it better than I.
I'd guess that it in this case is a lot easier to script a fixed spawn timer than an RNG-based window. Presumably the core is working with fixed values, and they're just not changed here (Outside of changing the actual fixed spawn time to another value).

Regarding the GM spawning Kazzak, he actually spawned on his own. However, after a wipe due to not beating the enrage timer, he bugged out and went into enrage mode right after his first shadow bolt volley whenever he was aggroed - in other words, he was undoable. The GM simply spawned another copy of him while killing off the first one, then despawning the second copy so as to make him at least temporarily doable.

Considering he went into enrage mode even after having been killed and ressurected by the GM, there's always the chance he will insta-enrage the next time he spawns as well. I guess we'll see how that'll work in time, though. As soon as that bug is fixed there should be no GM's needed to spawn any world bosses whatsoever, however.

PS: +1 on fixing the loot table, even though it sorta is the wrong place to mention it.

Sacre12

#25 » Post by Sacre12 » 02 Sep 2015 23:24

Vanilla Knights, +2 Dawn members
Onyxia cleared
2 wipes, on 35ish% (IIRC) and on 25%, third attempt a kill.
31 people in total.
Comment on this: Overall she feels VERY overtuned as it is. I can't see any PuG's downing her at all within a LONG time, as she does seem considerably harder than Ragnaros in her current state. Phase 2 feels very drawn-out, especially. The fight durations were upwards 15-20 minutes with our group.

Analya

#26 » Post by Analya » 03 Sep 2015 08:46

To me it seems more like a gear check rather than a skill check which is something that all private servers do. I am not sure on why the heck was that additional mana spell costs for also, It's one of the worst solutions I have ever seen.

In all honesty, i expected much more. We're gonna go to ZG to see how will it go there, but atm, i am fairly pessimistic after seeing Crimson's stream last night.

ddod

#27 » Post by ddod » 03 Sep 2015 12:03

My 2 cents on our Onyxia kill last night.

Phase 1:
Boring and extremely easy as it should be.

Phase 2:
Breath - bugs sometimes, she goes into the motion and announces it then nothing happens.
Fireball - seems like the cooldown is too long, I remember her spamming it alot more on retail.
Spawn Onyxian Lair Guard is missing altogether. The whelps and the guards spawns should alternate and actually give the melee DPS something to do in p2.

Phase 3:
Eruption is bugged, as it hits everyone no matter where they stand. Should hit only players standing on the cracks.

When the mana debuff is removed the fight will become fairly trivial, You should consider buffing her HP to like 9mil to force longer phase 3.

Analya

#28 » Post by Analya » 03 Sep 2015 13:35

No, there shouldn't be any HP buffing, better add some dynamic to the fight instead, even add those Onyxian Lair Guards. Everything is better than going full retard HP buff

And about the missing guards, you can see Prime's response here http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=16600

ddod

#29 » Post by ddod » 04 Sep 2015 12:20

Another 2 cents on our kills of the first 2 bosses in ZG.

High Priestess Jeklik
Invisible bomber bats and invisible bombs in phase2 are extremely annoying and led to multiple wipes. Please fix.

High Priest Venoxis
This boss is just stupid. Why the F do you release something like that? Funny thing is that we killed him without bugging him in the water. LOL.

GENERAL GUIDELINE FOR FUTURE RELEASE OF RAIDS: DO NOT RELEASE BOSSES THAT 1HIT TANKS!

leamas03

#30 » Post by leamas03 » 22 Sep 2015 05:54

http://imgur.com/MJYaDmL

hakkar 2.0 for Murmur
- Jingitaxias 60 Class Leader <Murmur> -