Public MC Raid - NA Friendly schedule

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
ceh789
Donor

Public MC Raid - NA Friendly schedule

#1 » Post by ceh789 » 01 Jul 2015 22:12

Hey everyone - the statistics page tells me we have a whopping 110 players level 50+ that logged in over the last week. I'm wondering if we're reaching the point where the server can support more than 1 raid, this one in NA prime time-hours. Personally, my family isn't going to put up with me raiding from 2-6pm every Saturday :)

Loot for this would be master looted, rolled on NBG, 1 loot per raid per player and if you bail after you get loot and before the raid is done you're not coming back. Don't ask me about legendaries at this point, I haven't thought it through and won't until/unless this looks like it will happen.

So - I want to gauge interest. For openers, I'm looking at 3 possible time slots:
> Wednesday 9pm EDT
> Saturday 8pm EDT
> Saturday 11pm EDT

If interest is high I'd be willing to get this rolling as soon as next reset.

If you have interest in participating please post the following info:
1. Your character name, level, class and role (tank, DPS or heal). If you have Dual Spec please list your 2nd spec if you're willing to play it.
2. Of the 3 suggested times which you would consider and in which order you'd prefer them. If you can't make any of the 3 suggested times, what day/times you COULD make.

So my post would look like this:
1. Fishie, 60, Priest, Heal (or DPS, 2nd choice)
2. Saturday 8pm, Wednesday 9pm, Saturday 11pm

**If you're interested in MAIN tanking something like this, please talk to me in game**
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

sargantis

Re: Public MC Raid - NA Friendly schedule

#2 » Post by sargantis » 01 Jul 2015 22:14

Sargantis -- 60 Shaman -- Resto

wed's dont work for me, but sat and sunday NA raid times r good i would def be interested

also the later the better for me or really early... as i live on pacific it could be challenging

.Xannidel

#3 » Post by .Xannidel » 01 Jul 2015 23:35

Sunday-Tuesday work for me for right now.

Cleofatra

#4 » Post by Cleofatra » 01 Jul 2015 23:39

Your best bet would be to set a time where european and US players could make the raid. A good time would probably be like 1pm-3pm EDT. Which would make it 7pm-9pm for most Europeans while still allowing even Pacific USers to join in.

Ohanzee

#5 » Post by Ohanzee » 02 Jul 2015 02:06

I guess I better get those last seven levels done!

ceh789
Donor

#6 » Post by ceh789 » 02 Jul 2015 02:50

Cleofatra wrote:Your best bet would be to set a time where european and US players could make the raid. A good time would probably be like 1pm-3pm EDT. Which would make it 7pm-9pm for most Europeans while still allowing even Pacific USers to join in.
As I said in my original post, mid day raiding doesn't work for me, I have family activities during daytime. Based on in-game conversations, I'm not alone here, so I'm gauging interest in NA prime time hours raiding. Thanks for your suggestion though!
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

.Sorrugis

#7 » Post by .Sorrugis » 11 Jul 2015 16:12

Hope the public raid works out for you! In the off case that it doesn't...

We will be raiding Mon / Wed around 8pm EST. Feel free to ask for any Maple Syrup officer in game as we will be able to assist you further.