[Alliance] Ulduar 25-man

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Fastor

Re: [Alliance] Ulduar 25-man

#31 » Post by Fastor » 19 Mar 2016 18:43

Why not telepathy?

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#32 » Post by Hansrutger » 19 Mar 2016 18:48

Errorista wrote:Pls, you whisp me when Rebirth is already on CD. I know what to do. I dont need anyone to yell at me. Thanks for understanding.
Three options here:
1) You didn't understand what I just wrote.
2) You didn't read anything of it.
3) You went troll mode.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

belendor

#33 » Post by belendor » 20 Mar 2016 00:26

I still don't get the whole voice thing, RW spam pks :d
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

iceshock

#34 » Post by iceshock » 20 Mar 2016 02:34

Voice communication.. Where do I start.

This saying comes to my mind "why make it easy when you can make it difficult".

That's what I think when somebody thinks voice communication isn't needed. It makes it 1000 times easier for raid orgonisaion, tactics, and well anything that can be said throughout the encounter by the raid leader. Anybody who isn't on mumble is making things harder.

Imagine the army going into war and writing in pen and paper to communicate with other soldiers on the battlefield. That is a crazy idea they would be dead by the time they wrote the message, same with typing you can die by the time you have typed the message. What is wrong with using your voice and ears.

Your fingers are for controlling and playing the game. Using them for communication when you have ears and a mouth to do that, why make your fingers do all the jobs? It's not efficient heh.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

ccrs
Former Staff

#35 » Post by ccrs » 24 Mar 2016 01:54

+1 Hansrutger

Jiranthos
Admin

#36 » Post by Jiranthos » 24 Mar 2016 01:57

iceshock wrote:Voice communication.. Where do I start.

This saying comes to my mind "why make it easy when you can make it difficult".

That's what I think when somebody thinks voice communication isn't needed. It makes it 1000 times easier for raid orgonisaion, tactics, and well anything that can be said throughout the encounter by the raid leader. Anybody who isn't on mumble is making things harder.

Imagine the army going into war and writing in pen and paper to communicate with other soldiers on the battlefield. That is a crazy idea they would be dead by the time they wrote the message, same with typing you can die by the time you have typed the message. What is wrong with using your voice and ears.

Your fingers are for controlling and playing the game. Using them for communication when you have ears and a mouth to do that, why make your fingers do all the jobs? It's not efficient heh.

Now if only we found a way to communicate online using Taste, too. Efficiency min-maxing complete!

OT: Totally agree with you.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#37 » Post by Hansrutger » 22 Apr 2016 16:13

Egh... I've been quite lazy on updating this but yea changed to Friday instead of Tuesday last week and it went pretty well so not much of a greater impact on the raid goals. Also Kaster almost has 30 fragments, only 5 to go! Hope you get good ones today! Cheers and good luck and once again thank you all of those who contribute, that you contribute! :D <3
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#38 » Post by Hansrutger » 21 May 2016 04:56

It has come to a time where I do not really feel like leading this anymore. I would preferably of course want to blame it on the players but sadly I cannot this time heh'. I simply do not want to lead Ulduar anymore and that's about it. Players might come up with bizarre ideas of why I quit such as "oh he got what he wanted", then again I did get "what I wanted" 4 months ago, so I have been doing this for a while now. "Oh but he got all the achievements!" No I actually did not. I am missing few of the most simple achievements and I didn't pursue them since I placed others priority over my own in the raid. "But you got the mount at least hah!" no I actually passed it when I won it 3 times.

So whatever haters can come up with as reason, it is very simple: I do not want to lead this at least not for a while. Server is on 3.3.5 so it is very common that the fan base of older raids other than RS and ICC will be prioritized lower and I would love Ulduar to even happen 2 times a week but I do not wish to continue leading them, at least not for a while. My plan is to continue leading something else on Fridays, maybe Naxxramas since it was so long time ago I did that raid and yet is one of my favorite raids (even if it's not even hard with low gears).

Cheers to everyone who wanted to help me in these raids and whoever made them be complete, thanks for existing. Special thanks to Benta, because why not. Benta is love, benta is life. :D

Cheers! :3
Retired

Relina

#39 » Post by Relina » 21 May 2016 07:33

Hansrutger wrote:It has come to a time where I do not really feel like leading this anymore.
I totally understand why you'd want to stop, burnout.
Your interest in the game is going to wax and wane if you keep playing it at all. But the spectacular implosions can be avoided if you're willing to talk to other players, treat them like you'd like to be treated yourself, and play the game with an eye to your own comfort and interests.
I'm just glad its not wow, but just ulduar that you feel like avoiding :)
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Gnurg

#40 » Post by Gnurg » 21 May 2016 11:15

Thanks for leading it up until now, was fun while it lasted. :L
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#41 » Post by Hansrutger » 21 May 2016 13:49

Interesting article, good to know since I've been burnout before. :s
Retired

mcheka

#42 » Post by mcheka » 22 May 2016 05:38

ty bye c u around gj
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition