3 vs 1 in WSG

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
maniacal1

3 vs 1 in WSG

#1 » Post by maniacal1 » 12 Jun 2013 09:04

...and it felt so gorram good. :D

Flexall
Donor

Re: 3 vs 1 in WSG

#2 » Post by Flexall » 13 Jun 2013 03:20

"omg, they can't beat me. lol"
"I feel so manly right now"
"It was a draw! LOL"

*points* at Horde wins.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Intervention
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Intervention » 13 Jun 2013 07:10

Only because they had more numbers.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Flexall
Donor

#4 » Post by Flexall » 13 Jun 2013 10:55

Well ofc, but it wasn't a "draw". A draw is where the game just flat out stops and has nobody that wins.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

maniacal1

#5 » Post by maniacal1 » 14 Jun 2013 06:30

Yeah, I consider it a draw, since the 'victory' had nothing to do with any action on their part. :P
Let me have my cake.

Flexall
Donor

#6 » Post by Flexall » 14 Jun 2013 23:33

It's all good bro. I just like busting Vent's chops :twisted:

Congratulations!

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 15 Jun 2013 04:42

I think it's stupid how it declares victory and stuff based on numbers sometimes. And it declares a win on the latest flag capped if it's a draw. I dunno, annoys me.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Arraj

#8 » Post by Arraj » 19 Dec 2013 11:15

One thing I hate the most is boasting around... ESPECIALY when it's done by shaman twinks in 19bg and paladins in general.

Lets take a look at ss... no twinks there. Meaning that there are just common leveling guys. You are 2lv under cap in that bracket and by those dmg scores and your healing done I can see they were much lower lvs than you. Meaning most of their hits were misses (points at uberlow dmg done by your opponents).

So... you LOST to 3 guys that you can own anytime since u doubled their total dmg. Screenshots like these are pretty common in any bracket (cept 80s) and I see nothing to be proud of here.
You just did opposite... you humiliated your self.
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

????

#9 » Post by ???? » 19 Dec 2013 11:54

You do realize you're necroing a really old topic while also referring to a person who's probably not even playing for a long time now.