In order for your team to be taken into account when titles are being distributed it must be active, which means:
- There is at least one player in it that meets the Personal Rating requirements (you must within 100 Personal Rating of the Team Rating).
- Your team must have more than 20 games played in the current arena season.
- At least one member of the team must have played 20% of the total games played by the team through the entire duration of the season.
If all the above is met, in order for your character to be eligible for the reward it must:
- Have played 20% or more of the total games for that team.
- Have a Personal Rating that is not more than 100 points lower than the Team Rating (Your Personal Rating may be higher, however).
Eligible players that are rank 1 in 2v2 will get the Wrathful Gladiator title and mount.
Teams within the top 0.5% of active teams in 2v2 will be awarded with the Gladiator title.
Teams within the top 3% of active teams in 2v2 will be awarded with the Duelist title.
Teams within the top 10% of active teams in 2v2 will be awarded with the Rival title.
Teams within the top 35% of active teams in 2v2 will be awarded with the Challenger title.
(leaving this noted here for future reference)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests