BG "Balance"

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Vyrath
Donor

BG "Balance"

#1 » Post by Vyrath » 20 Dec 2012 02:14

Roel. when are you going to remove this stat balancing crap? i joined today with my spriest at lvl 78
before bg starts i have 12k hp and 11.8k mana with self buffs during bg i have 9k hp. This is absolute bullshit, and ofcourse the undergeared dk noob i was fighting steamrolls me because he dies and suddenly has 20k hp. Please explain how this is balanced? I have been here for over 2 years and i am seriously considering finding a new place to call home. You took a poll and 57% felt it was unblizzlike yet you implement it anyways. What's the point of taking a poll if you completely ignore your playerbase?
So let me spell it out. No players, no server. Keep running things into the ground and that is exactly what will happen. As i post this i am looking for a blizzlike server that will do char transfers, and i am pretty sure i am not the only person with this in mind.
Fuglyface lvl 80 Troll Shaman
Scourgelord lvl 80 Orc Death Knight
Misery lvl 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Hunk lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Furburger lvl 80 Tauren Druid
Dataxe lvl 80 Orc Warrior
Deadfugs lvl 80 Forsaken Rogue
Fugsy lvl 80 Troll Hunter
Fugs lvl 80 Troll Priest
Fugtastic lvl 80 Troll Mage
Furryfugs lvl 16 Tauren Druid

Vindicare

Re: BG "Balance"

#2 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 10:53

I totally agree with this. This server has become totally bullshit. low lvl bgs ruined, rbgs are also fucked up more than jesus easter + this continuin sw attacks which makes lowbies leave is just bullshit. i will also leave this server soon as i find where i wanna be playing and im not the only1 who will leave. So roel if u wanna balance stuff it doesnt mean u need to make ur server even worse.

Arockalypse
Donor

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 20 Dec 2012 10:56

Vindicare wrote: + this continuin sw attacks which makes lowbies leave is just bullshit
Problem? maybe the Alliance faction should start paying the Horde each week, to keep us off their previous city known as New Orgrimmar
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Vindicare

#4 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 10:59

Yes it is problem since ppls are chaging to horde making server even more unbalanced or leaving server. ofc if u are retarted fuck which u prolly are u cant see this

Arockalypse
Donor

#5 » Post by Arockalypse » 20 Dec 2012 11:12

who cares about balance ?
it's not like Alliance queues for BG anyway.
and when they do, they leave asap

Vindicare

#6 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 11:13

as a hint everybody care / shud care about balance of server. As u see no alliance que rbg so u ppls who like em wont get em

Arockalypse
Donor

#7 » Post by Arockalypse » 20 Dec 2012 11:19

If ya'll could do something about it rather then just QQ on forums, it would be better
go defend, make Horde leave if you want your faction to rise again.
I don't see how talking about it on forums would help, what are you expecting ?
A reply from Roel saying he will ban the Hordes for going to SW, because you miserable Allies cannot even defend?
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN BRO
now go lift abit, might help you.

Vindicare

#8 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 11:23

i just did defend sw and attacking other city is part of game and why wud u be banned for that? im just saying its part of problem. Now go fuck yourself abit, might help you.

Arockalypse
Donor

#9 » Post by Arockalypse » 20 Dec 2012 11:26

I don't like the way you talk to me :(
it's hurting me :(
and anyway, now you're saying it's part of the game, when in the posts above you're obviously stating how it's messing with the "Balance" as if you wish for something to be done about it.

Vindicare

#10 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 11:31

im sorry did i hurt ur innocent child mind? well go play the sims and make ur dream world where ppls like u. And yes its messing with balance and something shud be done for it. i dont know what maybe some mobs unattackable so ur fucking things up wudnt be such a problem

Nexxus

#11 » Post by Nexxus » 20 Dec 2012 12:07

I dont understand how any lowbie "leave" cause he die in sw? How the fuck is he flagged for pvp and why?

Ways to get flagged:

1.Enter horde territory
2.Enter contested territory
3.Enter a battleground (when it ends, if you portal back to sw you are "Unflagged")
4.Attack an enemy player
5.Cast a buff or heal a friendly player who is flagged
6.(Not sure about this one) Duel someone who is flagged for pvp.

So you see, anyone who dont want to die, die in sw, should facepalm himself.

About bg balance:

BG will end soon. Seeing how more and more of 80's going horde and now even Justicelight plan to do it, there wont be any allys for RBG. There will be 80's ofc, but they will stop joining for sure. So when all guys who left to horde see it, they will bite their own ass cause of it. :D

Vindicare

#12 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 12:13

for example they try day after day to get do some ah etc. they allways dead. change to horde between 10 to 79 is free so ppls will do that. i know ppls who did it because of that.

Nexxus

#13 » Post by Nexxus » 20 Dec 2012 12:21

Meh who gives a shit about auction house? if your engineer you have one in Dalaran. If not you still have portals to 3 different alliance city's. I don't think they will go to each city just to wipe AH Npc's.

Why you think they attack SW anyways? Cause they know that there is noone to stop them there. You dont have to play their game. Just be unflagged, do what you have to, and let them kill Npc's that spawn over and over again. Eventually they will HS out cause they will get bored of doing nothing. Noone cares for SW anyways. Do you think, that they would attack Orgrimmar If they were alliance? :lol:

Vindicare

#14 » Post by Vindicare » 20 Dec 2012 12:27

i see u dont get the point but wut ever im leaving server some day so i dont even wanna care anymore then

Roel
Founder

#15 » Post by Roel » 20 Dec 2012 14:28

The buffs will be removed at next crash. If you don't like the removal then make sure enough people complain about it. Just like at retail, things get done with enough QQ.