Calling all twinks (and lower level characters)

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
shaun02

Calling all twinks (and lower level characters)

#1 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 13:43

For a while now, most of the servers twinks (other than the 10 - 19 bracket) has pretty much completely disappeared. This is mostly attributed to the server population diminishing (pre merge) for quite a few months.

Now I know that perhaps not everyone wants to do lower level bgs, but levelling & doing bgs is what kinda made me enjoy the levelling process, and then moving on to twinking at the 60 - 69 and 70 - 79 brackets is much of what I did each day(after work) for a few WSG's at least, because I enjoyed the constant bgs and the challenges they provided for a couple of lower level characters taking on a level 69 / 79 twink.

I know, I for one, am not the most skilled player in Pvp, that is why I don't really enjoy the level 80 bgs on any other character except for my rogue where, even though I may not be able to kill you, I can still CC the hell out of you, just for the sake of CC'ing you. But that is slightly besides the point. What I am trying to get at is, I'm trying to urge some of the level 80's that do have a lower level character to join battlegrounds if you are sick of pwning (horde mostly) or sucking (alliance mostly) in the battlegrounds at level 80.

Don't level quickly, calm down and take a step back. Do you really want to have just another 80 that has to gear all over again. The game is supposed to be more fun than that.

I'll use a macro to advertise WSG and AB in the lower level brackets from now on, as long as I am on my lower level characters. So look for it please.

Thanks guys,

Shaun

ribbaribbahey

Re: Calling all twinks (and lower level characters)

#2 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 25 Sep 2012 14:58

Nop that's cause twinking sux and you get bored after 1 week due to the lack of challenging situations.
Unless you're 12 y.o. cuming in yo pants after oneshotting ppl 9 lv lower or having 1/4 of your HP.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

shaun02

#3 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 17:49

Woaah, calm down. Easy there alfalfa, don't get your panties in a knot.

What you are saying is exactly the same for level 80's. People run around with full wrathful gear and 1400 + resilience, picking on people that have furious gear, and since Spermik merged with us, even Deadly Gladiator gear.

And anyways, twinking is fun, perhaps not for people like you though, because you feel vulnerable against twinks, a rogue per se, that could kill a twinked shaman in 3 ambushes. So I don't blame you.

This topic is to just let those people levelling know that there is a thing such as battlegrounds :mrgreen: .

So before you hurt yourself, calm down, sit and STFU. :D

Arockalypse
Donor

#4 » Post by Arockalypse » 25 Sep 2012 18:06

piss off twink shit
no one talks like that to uncle Rib
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

shaun02

#5 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 18:12

Oh shush Arock. You can't tell me you don't miss level 70 - 79 WSG? Constant ones aswell.

Arockalypse
Donor

#6 » Post by Arockalypse » 25 Sep 2012 18:16

it's different for me as a lvl 70 it's a pretty big challenge no matter the gear i have

shaun02

#7 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 18:24

How is it a big challenge?

You had more health than half the level 79's?

Don't talk crap, it was the exact same scenario with you as it was with every twink.

But I still don't understand why people are getting annoyed with my request... 8o

Goodness gracious, why do you even respond if you just want to troll, or whatever the hell you guys do...

ribbaribbahey

#8 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 25 Sep 2012 18:49

shaun02 wrote:How is it a big challenge?
Go look the hit/crit/dmg/ability penalty you got with 9 lv less and say it again.Remember that at lv 74 you pretty changed all the 70 epic gears you had.Anyway, if you enjoy going BGs and be invincible even playing with your noose go ahead,it's not my business.
With the only twink i've ever had in retail, i used to go to organized arena skirmishes.Else i don't really see any use for twinks.

PS:trolling wasn't my aim.I just say things too directly.

Also,i remember me as zulmek(72-76) and Arock messing with lv 79s in WSG,that used to be awesome :)))

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

shaun02

#9 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 19:13

That's all good and well, yes I know there is a penalty, but when Arock on Hades was busy running around busy having his way with level 76 - 79, its not really a challenge. I saw what he was doing.

Anybody who knows what they are doing, will be able to overpower another even if that person is 5 or 6 or in Arock's situation 9 levels more than him.

Ofcourse he was protection then, so I suppose thats what made him harder to kill for me. Once he switched to arms, he was much easier to kill.

But again, this is only one side to the suggestion I'm making. As it stands, there really isn't much battlegrounds going on other than level 80s and level 10 - 19s. I'd like to see that change.

Arockalypse
Donor

#10 » Post by Arockalypse » 25 Sep 2012 19:31

you're wrong, i play arms on Hades
considered going prot but never did
don't forget that lvl 78+ get their resilience set
the only player who nuked me was Loriez with his tbc and T6 gear

shaun02

#11 » Post by shaun02 » 25 Sep 2012 19:43

Well you must have changed something then because at one stage you were pretty difficult to kill, then a few weeks later you were easy kill...

Funny, I remember you hitting me with shockwave and running around with a shield on alot.

Mmmmm, must have been somebody else then.

ribbaribbahey

#12 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 25 Sep 2012 20:45

To promote BG queuing in lower levels you can always ask to a mod,posting it here is so much less useful because 20% of the players visit the forums

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Cover25

#13 » Post by Cover25 » 25 Sep 2012 20:57

shaun02 wrote:For a while now, most of the servers twinks (other than the 10 - 19 bracket) has pretty much completely disappeared. This is mostly attributed to the server population diminishing (pre merge) for quite a few months.

Now I know that perhaps not everyone wants to do lower level bgs, but levelling & doing bgs is what kinda made me enjoy the levelling process, and then moving on to twinking at the 60 - 69 and 70 - 79 brackets is much of what I did each day(after work) for a few WSG's at least, because I enjoyed the constant bgs and the challenges they provided for a couple of lower level characters taking on a level 69 / 79 twink.

I know, I for one, am not the most skilled player in Pvp, that is why I don't really enjoy the level 80 bgs on any other character except for my rogue where, even though I may not be able to kill you, I can still CC the hell out of you, just for the sake of CC'ing you. But that is slightly besides the point. What I am trying to get at is, I'm trying to urge some of the level 80's that do have a lower level character to join battlegrounds if you are sick of pwning (horde mostly) or sucking (alliance mostly) in the battlegrounds at level 80.

Don't level quickly, calm down and take a step back. Do you really want to have just another 80 that has to gear all over again. The game is supposed to be more fun than that.

I'll use a macro to advertise WSG and AB in the lower level brackets from now on, as long as I am on my lower level characters. So look for it please.

Thanks guys,

Shaun

I'm remaking tzombie. I challenge anyone to come at me ;) (Meet me on the bgs, 30-39!!!!)

Flexall
Donor

#14 » Post by Flexall » 25 Sep 2012 21:46

Peith....remember my priest :D
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

shaun02

#15 » Post by shaun02 » 26 Sep 2012 13:16

@ Rib - I have asked GM's multiple times. But most of the time, there aren't enough horde online. Thats why I thought I may aswell put this up so even if only 20% of the pop read this, there'll be a greater chance of people joining battlegrounds at lower levels.

@ Peith - Kick ass Peith, I'll look to create a character to join you.