Organising an alteric valley?

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
cyberjumper
Donor

Organising an alteric valley?

#1 » Post by cyberjumper » 14 Jul 2011 12:47

Hi guys i was just wondering - is alteric valley working? I mean it sounds like a pretty badass battleground which im quite sure nobody has stepped into before (due to server size).

But I mean looking at things now im sure we have enough 80s online at peak hour to get a alteric valley going (assuming it is working). What im proposing is to organise an alteric valley BG during its Call to Arms at peak hour (1600-0000 server time seems to be the most active). I mean its a refreshing change form the WSG AB and EoS we all are used to. The GMs/Mods on either side should not have too much problem coordinating it :)

Yup hope for your thoughts (or someone to declare that it dsnt even work :D )

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Organising an alteric valley?

#2 » Post by Intervention » 15 Jul 2011 05:51

Meh. That BG is SO boring though...

I think we may have the population for it now. I would have said definitely if the hacker didn't come along, he did some damage to the population.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

cyberjumper
Donor

#3 » Post by cyberjumper » 15 Jul 2011 06:41

Boring? Really? Had no idea haha. Was just wondering if people were willing to do it =). I think it should be good as we usually have 70+ lvl80s on both sides at peak hour :)

ribbaribbahey

#4 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 Jul 2011 12:52

It's just awesome, it can be pure tactic or the paradise of the kill farmers...having a premade (impossible here to have 40 ppl constantly joining AV) you are able to win AV's in under 3 minutes, it takes a good pve tank and a lot of healers. Also there are unique quests within AV that makes you summon an huge elemental, 9xWolf riders on horde side and something similar on the ally side, helping you to diminish the opposite faction's reinforcements...it's my favourite bg (if played propelly)

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide