skyx wrote: ↑07 Jul 2017 14:44I think there should be a 10-15% damage reduction in place for now since
1) Everyone is transitioning from PvE items to PvP blues (i.e. low to no resilience)
2) Even if we get to a stage where everyone is in full PvP gear, it will take a lot more time than it would getting full PvE items that have the same/better stat budgeting.
3) The current honour costs for PvP gear cost WAY too much. It should be lowered for this season only as they are meant to serve as introductory PvP items.
A newly levelled toon shouldn't require a lot of PvE grinding in order to even start grinding honour for PvP.
4) Belt and boots require arena rating to obtain. This is fine but until then, everyone has to make do with PvE equivalents.
5) Even in full season 1 PvP gear, I don't think there is a PvP necklace, cloak and rings available in season 1.
6) At the end of the day, PW is using Wotlk talents and most classes are doing a metric ton more damage than their 2.4.3 counterparts. Currently, cloth classes are being 2-shotted by other classes with little to no effort and minimal resistance (ret paladins in particular)
Simply getting introductory PvP gear is a massive pain in the butt, everyone will have low amounts of resilience and resilience alone is not enough for lv 70 wotlk twinks.
GMs are working on it , i believe that the change will be in adding a Resilience Aura in PVP grounds.
About the costs , i agree that the offparts should cost less honor points , the main set costs are fine though.