HADOBOLT! - Destro is Fine (PrimalWoW PvP video)

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Bradonja

HADOBOLT! - Destro is Fine (PrimalWoW PvP video)

#1 » Post by Bradonja » 15 May 2017 23:22

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lnlsf

Just some "fun" destro burst recorded over a course of 2 days to show how ridiculous it is...

Enjoy!

If you like it, you can find my other videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXYCk ... 7NmjHYYUvg (YT wouldn't let me use the music I wanted on this one, that's why it's on DM)
Last edited by Bradonja on 15 May 2017 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

Floss

Re: HADOBOLT! - Destro is Fine (PrimalWoW PvP video)

#2 » Post by Floss » 15 May 2017 23:42

Nice edit and gameplay brad! ( i like the parts i'm in too ;) )

The Youtube thingy is weird it's but good to know it... maybe try to upload it again with a different format or something.

Keep it up !!!

Bradonja

#3 » Post by Bradonja » 16 May 2017 00:53

ty :)

I actually did some research and apparently it's because the rights for the first song (Zeal and Ardor - Devil is Fine) are owned by WMG (Warner Music Group).
Youtube's policy for using copyrighted music is in most cases "monetised by copyright owner", which from what I understand means that if you make money off the video, they get it instead of you.
But in case of WMG that's apparently not enough and using any of "their" music results in the video being blocked worldwide...

Which is too bad, cause I really like using Z&A's music in my videos, I guess the only reason my rebirth vid didn't get blocked too is because those songs haven't been officially released yet.
Ironically, the actual musician seems like a really chill dude and I bet he wouldn't mind me using his stuff in my stuff at all... capitalism xD

rene

#4 » Post by rene » 16 May 2017 19:01

Loved it brad, nice edit. and that flossburn's combat was epic. its similar to reckful's style ! Totally approved :D