Vanilla -> TBC = PvE -> PvP?

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
warangels

Re: Vanilla -> TBC = PvE -> PvP?

#16 » Post by warangels » 19 Jan 2017 14:43

And this means PW has turned on a PVP server?
Lollerblade of lolle

avoidone

#17 » Post by avoidone » 19 Jan 2017 23:28

Agreed, still PvE as far as I'm concerned and the FFA for World Bosses makes sense. Thanks!
-Redsweater

Botmaster5
Donor

#18 » Post by Botmaster5 » 20 Jan 2017 00:35

avoidone wrote:Agreed, still PvE as far as I'm concerned and the FFA for World Bosses makes sense. Thanks!
only because of cross faction... but if the factions were split, then we would need world pvp for balance
<Exalted Reputation> Femsham
Shaman Badass - Shaman Gear

avoidone

#19 » Post by avoidone » 20 Jan 2017 05:45

Botmaster5 wrote:
avoidone wrote:Agreed, still PvE as far as I'm concerned and the FFA for World Bosses makes sense. Thanks!
only because of cross faction... but if the factions were split, then we would need world pvp for balance
:tick: Agreed
-Redsweater

warangels

#20 » Post by warangels » 20 Jan 2017 14:56

Botmaster5 wrote:only because of cross faction... but if the factions were split, then we would need world pvp for balance

But we have cross-faction, problem solved :tick:

Botmaster5
Donor

#21 » Post by Botmaster5 » 20 Jan 2017 15:13

warangels wrote:
Botmaster5 wrote:only because of cross faction... but if the factions were split, then we would need world pvp for balance

But we have cross-faction, problem solved :tick:
only because of the low pop. the 1.12 1:1 xfer is a success. the pop will grow. at some unknown tipping point, or milestone, the pop will be split. its not a matter of 'if', its a matter of 'when'

warangels

#22 » Post by warangels » 20 Jan 2017 15:53

There is anything sure about that... so it is useless even to speak about it. Still 5 months to enjoy 1.12 so don't start the drama without reasons. Also, when crossfaction will be deleted, server wont be PVP at all...yes I wont like it too... but still will be best PVE server out there

Xtremest

#23 » Post by Xtremest » 25 Jan 2017 12:38

warangels wrote:There is anything sure about that... so it is useless even to speak about it. Still 5 months to enjoy 1.12 so don't start the drama without reasons. Also, when crossfaction will be deleted, server wont be PVP at all...yes I wont like it too... but still will be best PVE server out there
and who is your in-game character?
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

VanillaPVE

#24 » Post by VanillaPVE » 25 Jan 2017 14:26

Xtremest wrote:and who is your in-game character?
Why does that matter?

warangels

#25 » Post by warangels » 25 Jan 2017 14:46

Xtremest wrote:
warangels wrote:There is anything sure about that... so it is useless even to speak about it. Still 5 months to enjoy 1.12 so don't start the drama without reasons. Also, when crossfaction will be deleted, server wont be PVP at all...yes I wont like it too... but still will be best PVE server out there
and who is your in-game character?
It doesn't matter I think.

Deim

#26 » Post by Deim » 25 Jan 2017 22:57

Tbh I see no point of discussing pvp or pve so early before tbc release... so many factors. Also as previous threads about pvp vs pve topics proved majority that casted their opinions was in favour of pve. That might or may not have changed but 5 months is a lot of time and I bet there will be some rotation of comunity as it happens every few weeks, few ppl come few ppl ditch etc ... So starting such discussion is pointless now.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Sulik

#27 » Post by Sulik » 26 Jan 2017 08:19

Server changes in one of the central points of the game where the ruleset really shows and it makes sense? Okay.

I expected everyone (especially the GMs) to know the definition of a PVE ruleset. I'm not interested in starting a lecture or quote the WoW's manual.

Botmaster5
Donor

#28 » Post by Botmaster5 » 26 Jan 2017 15:29

Sulik wrote:Server changes in one of the central points of the game where the ruleset really shows and it makes sense? Okay.

I expected everyone (especially the GMs) to know the definition of a PVE ruleset. I'm not interested in starting a lecture or quote the WoW's manual.
... don't feed the trolls