World PVP Calls for you !

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Xtremest

World PVP Calls for you !

#1 » Post by Xtremest » 17 Jan 2017 11:18

Arise My Champions !

I would like to organize world pvp, maybe this has been done before but I wasn't there. how this is going to go? well,
Mainly it will be held in gurubashi arena in STV ofc. Arena chest will be placed and there will be pvpers around. All YOU have to do is open the CHEST and loot the trinket !. however there is a catch. Anyone can jump down the arena, fight and stop your opponent from opening the chest. Kindly note that cheating isn't allowed. You can use all kind of potions and bubbles etc but once you are inside the arena you cant stand idly and let your opponent(s) open the chest freely. You must fight once you are inside the arena. Anyone is welcome. I would like some GMs to help me with this because I cant do it all alone. Any GM must be there to monitor and spawn the chest while i am at work. And You must record it and upload it on Youtube (link will be given by a GM if they are willing to help). And there MUST be at least 8 pvpers near the arena !

Reward?? well, I will give my characters to the winner by the end of july. Yea its long but its WORTH it.
my characters - Reckful, Zymeth, Plagued.
Why I am doing this?

There is no sacrifice too great if it brings great entertainment to the TRUEWOW !
Last edited by Xtremest on 17 Jan 2017 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Longi

Re: World PVP Calls for you !

#2 » Post by Longi » 17 Jan 2017 11:22

Character trading will break server rules

Pro tip - paladin + bubble = win

Anyway good try :-D

Xtremest

#3 » Post by Xtremest » 17 Jan 2017 11:24

i am not trading my dear, its giving away ! <3 please help

GMs i would like to hear from you please.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Xtremest

#4 » Post by Xtremest » 17 Jan 2017 11:25

Longi wrote:Character trading will break server rules

A priest can dispel easily and also it takes time to open the chest.

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 17 Jan 2017 17:41

you are not really xtreme you are a fake.
I am the swarm

Floss

#6 » Post by Floss » 17 Jan 2017 21:29

Sign me up , But make it on friday or saturday if possible (only 2 days i can show up on ) :)

benta

#7 » Post by benta » 17 Jan 2017 22:20

I'm in for any kind of pvp event , if that will ever happen

Xtremest

#8 » Post by Xtremest » 18 Jan 2017 07:41

okay so it will be held on evry fridays and saturdays, Can a GM please put an input here? i need help.

Nyeriah nymune dymond - anyone of you please help me organize this. thank you very much.

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 18 Jan 2017 15:54

Contest like this has occured a several times before here, with same reward ;)
Xtremest wrote:
Every friday? What'd the other rewards be then?

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#10 » Post by Xtremest » 19 Jan 2017 07:29

Eronox wrote:

Contest like this has occured a several times before here, with same reward ;)
Xtremest wrote:
Every friday? What'd the other rewards be then?
lol man im giving 3 wf characs :D not enouf? okay how about 1k golds per week which includes both friday and saturday !

Xtremest

#11 » Post by Xtremest » 19 Jan 2017 07:30

im still waiting for a GM's response, please help me organize.

Eronox
MVP

#12 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 07:32

You be tunnel visioning though, no way that you'd be abled to have a weekly contest like this for a longer period of time :(

I don't know, maybe ppl will love it?..

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#13 » Post by Xtremest » 19 Jan 2017 07:40

its possible mate, i am so desperately waiting for a GM response bcuz its THEM who can organize it by announcing it on the world chat so people those who care less about forums will actually take part, maybe for golds ,for fun or for my characters?

lets just hope for the best ! As long as there is hope its all good.

But where are the GMS? Nyeriah Dymond pls <3?

Eronox
MVP

#14 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 07:46

Throw ONE message to either of theirs inbox and hope for the best. Although it's a long sight in my eyes ^_^

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#15 » Post by milanlord » 20 Jan 2017 13:24

First of all, I agree with people, if you are gonna give away your chars, then I won't participate in it. If you give all of them ,with what will you play man :(

On topic : I would suggest this kind of format - I believe we can gather 10 people from horde and 10 people from alliance. Gather them all in the middle of Gurubashi Arena. Everyone should be in the raid, until we are ready. I know in Arena it doesn't matter what faction you are, but it would be fun to get a healthy rivalry of factions in this :) We could also announce in game and on forum + fb page, that the winner of the PvP World tournament is the Champion of Horde or Alliance - X player.
Then, everyone will leave raid and wait for a signal from GM. Once the signal is given, battle starts. The last man standing will get reward of 5k gold. We would need a GM to help us with teleport the players to Gurubashi Arena, like they did for that Gnome PW event. And someone who can record the event. The only rule should be, no healers allowed :)

If this idea gets positive feedback and we can get more people who are interested in it, we can change the format to 15vs15 and so on.

Also I think it should be held every 2 weeks, every week is too often and people might get bored of it too soon :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.