Primal WoW Cross Faction Arena and Battle Grounds.

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Brand6on

Primal WoW Cross Faction Arena and Battle Grounds.

#1 » Post by Brand6on » 24 Dec 2016 20:14

During my time playing on Primal WoW Battle Grounds always seemed to be 5 alliance vs 1 horde in a Warsong Gulch Queue visa versa and if 2 of those alliance players got in the battle ground on the Horde side Battle Grounds would be more balanced due to having to play for both faction and would occur more often for the same reason.

Also, Cross Faction Arena teams should be allowed to queue in 2s,3s, and 5s. I can have a person of another Faction on my team and invite them to my party but when I go to queue it will send a message on my screen saying team invalid. % out of the 10 top rated arena teams on Primal is Warrior/Paladin and that is not fair to the horde players who can't queue with paladin without having to pay for a faction change or if an alliance would wan't to queue with a Shaman.

Fastor

Re: Primal WoW Cross Faction Arena and Battle Grounds.

#2 » Post by Fastor » 24 Dec 2016 20:28

Was not this suggestion was rejected last week?

Ohdyr

#3 » Post by Ohdyr » 24 Dec 2016 20:37

It would be pretty nice to have cross faction BG's and may help even out these crazy pvp ques with 10 Alli / 0 Horde in que

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 24 Dec 2016 21:03

Fastor wrote:Was not this suggestion was rejected last week?
Naa, I just made a duplicate suggestion.

Here is the current suggestion: http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=33706
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE