New leader of the Horde

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
adiba

Re: New leader of the Horde

#31 » Post by adiba » 03 Jan 2017 04:03

deathadler wrote:adiba is nothing without me.
suck my huge dick pls king :*
Fastor wrote:
adiba wrote:stormn was better rogue than you and he played warrior
Gurl, you just invented best material for signature.
ty, ty

deathadler

#32 » Post by deathadler » 03 Jan 2017 08:56

adiba, thu...donkey.

benzviliran

#33 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Jan 2017 20:21

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote: still mad ? haha
What is your definition of "mad"? I remember you writing a HUGE autobiography (before it got deleted by a mod) of how you met Shaharan in a bg and you played 2v2s together etc when in reality, you kissed his ass big time in order to get yourself boosted. And you wrote that pile of shit because I mentioned you indirectly in one TINY sentence. So I ask again, what is your definition of "mad"?

Also, if you have forgotten:
benzviliran wrote:
skyx wrote:
lol your grammar gave me aids. Organising a tournament ...
1)u spell organazing wrong.
Clearly someone must have made you upset for you to fail like this :(
once again you proved to have psychological issues including delusions.

i recommend you to hurry up and find a good doctor xd.

you are mad, i dont know why i dont think i did anything bad to you obviously you are just mad and its part of your issues.

ill just leave it to your doctors.
I am the swarm

skyx

#34 » Post by skyx » 03 Jan 2017 23:45

benzviliran wrote:

you are mad, i dont know why i dont think i did anything bad to you obviously you are just mad and its part of your issues.

said the person that went out of his way to gank a low level Arock on another server just to feel like a man 8-)

PS: I am still waiting for that ban you threatened me with ass-licker.

deathadler

#35 » Post by deathadler » 04 Jan 2017 08:01

dont speak of bans pls, it gives me the creeps. Bad ones (shivering)

benzviliran

#36 » Post by benzviliran » 04 Jan 2017 20:18

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

said the person that went out of his way to gank a low level Arock on another server just to feel like a man 8-)

PS: I am still waiting for that ban you threatened me with ass-licker.
though this is none sense, regardless says the guy who speaks of pvp skill but yet lost to me in arena 2v2 ^_^ hihi
I am the swarm

skyx

#37 » Post by skyx » 05 Jan 2017 01:00

benzviliran wrote:
though this is none sense, regardless says the guy who speaks of pvp skill but yet lost to me in arena 2v2 ^_^ hihi
lol said the guy who has only one 4/5 wf/ 2000 rated character and a legion of useless PvE alts. Also you sucked Shaharan's dick

for a boost, that is your only pvp "skill". ^_^ hihi

deathadler

#38 » Post by deathadler » 05 Jan 2017 10:12

damn this is getting way more interesting than i thought <3

Cocopuffs
Donor

#39 » Post by Cocopuffs » 05 Jan 2017 12:41

please keep going with the shitposting, i'm having fun scrolling

benzviliran

#40 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Jan 2017 17:15

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
lol said the guy who has only one 4/5 wf/ 2000 rated character and a legion of useless PvE alts. Also you sucked Shaharan's dick

for a boost, that is your only pvp "skill". ^_^ hihi
See. you have to swear while i dont because you cant really say something else.

other than that by saying i have only 1 4/5 wf 2000 rated character and a legion of useless pve alts after i won you in arena 2v2 you just proved that you are even more noob than me .

claiming i "sucked shaharan dick" since you are only raging here and claiming false accusations there's no need to even bother with explaining you how easy it was to get shaha to play with me, infact it started by him asking why i dont arena and offering to do arenas with me.

now, do you feel like you have to swear more and rage? i start to find your temper pretty hilarious.
I am the swarm

devil5000

#41 » Post by devil5000 » 05 Jan 2017 20:54

skyx wrote:
deathadler wrote:I still got full wf rogue - "reckful"

Most dangerous rogue. really OP. Very amazing
Yeah, I 'member (from BGs). Pretty obnoxious but I don't mind because you only wanted to win and I can mute you regardless.

EDIT: I have muted this guy lol.

At least you had 2200 unlike some certain trash-talking, gear dependant and boosted bitches :)

http://www.truewow.org/armory/achieveme ... kful&s=165
benzviliran wrote: u should know by now who is "the king of kings" though u r pretty new here.
I didn't ask for your input tyvm. Now take ur bitch ass back to AW and go try bully someone else or go gank low level characters please.
Well him having the character doesnt mean he earned the achivments by himself.Its well known that Xtreme traded chars with many people so those achivments could have been earned by somebody else and then that char given to him.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

skyx

#42 » Post by skyx » 06 Jan 2017 01:45

benzviliran wrote: See. you have to swear while i dont because you cant really say something else.

other than that by saying i have only 1 4/5 wf 2000 rated character and a legion of useless pve alts after i won you in arena 2v2 you just proved that you are even more noob than me .

claiming i "sucked shaharan dick" since you are only raging here and claiming false accusations there's no need to even bother with explaining you how easy it was to get shaha to play with me, infact it started by him asking why i dont arena and offering to do arenas with me.

now, do you feel like you have to swear more and rage? i start to find your temper pretty hilarious.
Lol, you are making a big deal out of "dick". Fine, you orally stimulated his phallus because you can't get anywhere without being carried. Also, you was very comfortable in dropping F-bombs on me in-game because being a "Magistrate" apparently inflated your hypocritical e-peen.

You played a warrior/healer combo which is much more forgiving on mistakes compared to double dps. Also as Pwntato has proved by losing to a clicker+backpedaller, it is the warrior that needs to be skilled and lesser so from the healer. And if you did beat me (with Shaharan hard carrying you), it is probably because I was playing for fun, pugging random 2v2 partners who has limited knowledge and experience in playing certain combos and Shaharan playing well and not you. Do you honestly know to break CC as a priest?

As for my "raging" and "temper", bitch please Mr "Organazing", it is all in your head. Everyone knows Shaharan hard carried you and everyone knows you are lying, slimy, ass-kisser.

"Delusional", as described by testeromir, best suits a "Magistrate" of Inquisition such as yourself. :)
devil5000 wrote:[
Well him having the character doesnt mean he earned the achivments by himself.Its well known that Xtreme traded chars with many people so those achivments could have been earned by somebody else and then that char given to him.
True.

benzviliran

#43 » Post by benzviliran » 06 Jan 2017 08:43

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote: See. you have to swear while i dont because you cant really say something else.

Lol, you are making a big deal out of "dick". Fine, you orally stimulated his phallus because you can't get anywhere without being carried. Also, you was very comfortable in dropping F-bombs on me in-game because being a "Magistrate" apparently inflated your hypocritical e-peen.

You played a warrior/healer combo which is much more forgiving on mistakes compared to double dps. Also as Pwntato has proved by losing to a clicker+backpedaller, it is the warrior that needs to be skilled and lesser so from the healer. And if you did beat me (with Shaharan hard carrying you), it is probably because I was playing for fun, pugging random 2v2 partners who has limited knowledge and experience in playing certain combos and Shaharan playing well and not you. Do you honestly know to break CC as a priest?

As for my "raging" and "temper", bitch please Mr "Organazing", it is all in your head. Everyone knows Shaharan hard carried you and everyone knows you are lying, slimy, ass-kisser.

"Delusional", as described by testeromir, best suits a "Magistrate" of Inquisition such as yourself. :)
devil5000 wrote:[
True.
i actually also beat you when a warlock was my partner but probably you will find an excuse for that too :) and probably an excuse for how i beat you while i had 0 wraths and only 3 relentless back then.

what can i expect from someone who claim rating=skill.
I am the swarm

Overdozer

#44 » Post by Overdozer » 08 Jan 2017 10:52

You boys and girls rly need a break from this game.
:lol:

adiba

#45 » Post by adiba » 08 Jan 2017 11:03

Overdozer wrote:You boys and girls rly need a break from this game.
:lol:
Says the #1 no lifer