New leader of the Horde

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
deathadler

Re: New leader of the Horde

#46 » Post by deathadler » 08 Jan 2017 12:18

hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

okay now this is getting me angry, that Rogue " reckful " is my very own charac and i lvled it, and did all the raids and achievements and also got done with arena. Stop saying im trading and stuff okay???? I dont want to be angry now and then.

Cocopuffs
Donor

#47 » Post by Cocopuffs » 08 Jan 2017 12:38

deathadler wrote:hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

okay now this is getting me angry, that Rogue " reckful " is my very own charac and i lvled it, and did all the raids and achievements and also got done with arena. Stop saying im trading and stuff okay???? I dont want to be angry now and then.
:lol:

milanlord

#48 » Post by milanlord » 08 Jan 2017 13:20

deathadler wrote:hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

My friend, you posted this in wrong section, put this comment in Copy Paste Hilarious Quotes :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Brennus

#49 » Post by Brennus » 09 Jan 2017 08:05

You guys should be thankful because the king of kings is trying to be kind :lol:
deathadler wrote:I dont want to be angry now and then
[hide][youtube]VJuXKeiM4_0[/youtube][/hide]

xD

[hr=50][/hr]
benzviliran wrote:...
skyx wrote:...
Please, guys, keep it coming.
I got nothing better to do, and this was very entertaining :twisted:
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Justicelight
Donor

#50 » Post by Justicelight » 09 Jan 2017 08:32

adiba wrote:
Overdozer wrote:You boys and girls rly need a break from this game.
:lol:
Says the #1 no lifer
There`s no life without Adiba
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

skyx

#51 » Post by skyx » 09 Jan 2017 10:52

benzviliran wrote:
i actually also beat you when a warlock was my partner but probably you will find an excuse for that too :) and probably an excuse for how i beat you while i had 0 wraths and only 3 relentless back then.

what can i expect from someone who claim rating=skill.
I need proof

benzviliran

#52 » Post by benzviliran » 09 Jan 2017 18:07

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
i actually also beat you when a warlock was my partner but probably you will find an excuse for that too :) and probably an excuse for how i beat you while i had 0 wraths and only 3 relentless back then.

I need proof
what you need is not my concern, you can go and ask from someone who cares about your needs, though i doubt someone do.
I am the swarm

skyx

#53 » Post by skyx » 10 Jan 2017 04:29

benzviliran wrote:
skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

I need proof
what you need is not my concern, you can go and ask from someone who cares about your needs, though i doubt someone do.
Ok fine but this makes you a two-bit, lying piece of shit hypocrite that has a huge greedy Jew nose which puts even Pinocchio to shame :?

Jiranthos
Admin

#54 » Post by Jiranthos » 10 Jan 2017 10:43

I think this thread has served its purpose. Locking.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in