Divinity vs Horde in bg

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
milanlord

Divinity vs Horde in bg

#1 » Post by milanlord » 19 Nov 2016 11:55

I know its a bit of bragging, but I just had to. After we finished with our icc, we decided to join bg.

Before the battle started it was 10 vs 10. And just after 1 or 2 minutes, it went from 10 vs 10 to 10 vs 0.

I really don't remember if this ever happened to me since I play bg's, maybe back then when I just started playing on Truewow, but it was really hilarious to see :)

After this bg, we heard there is horde in SW, so we went in SW and killed horde players including the few of the ones who we killed in bg, before they left :D
Last edited by milanlord on 19 Nov 2016 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Virdo
Donor

Re: Divinity vs Horde in bg

#2 » Post by Virdo » 19 Nov 2016 13:07

Nice, but it doesnt surprise me. Afaik, it's not hard to win as alliance in bg's today becuz there are so many newbies at horde queueing everyday :D.

This is a few months old screenshot of example how geared Divinity players with overpowered pve/pvp equipment lost to a random horde pug in wsg XD.

Sry but i had to XD.

arnis5
Banned

#3 » Post by arnis5 » 19 Nov 2016 15:00

Virdo wrote:Nice, but it doesnt surprise me. Afaik, it's not hard to win as alliance in bg's today becuz there are so many newbies at horde queueing everyday :D.

This is a few months old screenshot of example how geared Divinity players with overpowered pve/pvp equipment lost to a random horde pug in wsg XD.

Sry but i had to XD.
Virdo go play Pokemon Go pls :3
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

milanlord

#4 » Post by milanlord » 19 Nov 2016 21:44

Virdo wrote:Nice, but it doesnt surprise me. Afaik, it's not hard to win as alliance in bg's today becuz there are so many newbies at horde queueing everyday :D.

Sry but i had to XD.
Lol Virdo :D This is Photoshop for sure :D Or you gave everyone in horde team before entering bg free action potions :D
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 20 Nov 2016 11:34

Keep it up ;)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash