One good arena it was...

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Ancestor

One good arena it was...

#1 » Post by Ancestor » 19 Sep 2016 20:37

One good arena it was...

kermo14k

Re: One good arena it was...

#2 » Post by kermo14k » 19 Sep 2016 22:59

So 1v1 for 46 minutes?
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

milanlord

#3 » Post by milanlord » 20 Sep 2016 14:57

Good game :D I couldn't last that much, I would rather quit after the 10th minute max I guess :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Justicelight
Donor

#4 » Post by Justicelight » 20 Sep 2016 14:58

Nah, just think of 10 minutes as being same as using 5 times Skeleton Key. Doesn't seem that much now, for you, doesn't it? ))
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 20 Sep 2016 15:03

Nah, 10 minutes + arenas for me are just..too much :D Since I'm not that into arenas(probably cause I suck so much). I admire to those who could stand that much, especially this fight :)
This reminds me on one situation on previous server. I was in arena with some friend and died while he was left 1vs1 with some guy. I couldn't wait anymore for them to finish, so I went to eat, when I returned back, they were still fighting :D
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Justicelight
Donor

#6 » Post by Justicelight » 20 Sep 2016 15:25

I had duels where I refreshed my 30 min BoM two times )).

Retri paladin vs Shockadin ftw... ( Xander :( )
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

milanlord

#7 » Post by milanlord » 20 Sep 2016 20:57

Gz, you officially received an achievement "The Time Waster" :D

Come back to the server to obtain him :D

Renwohet

#8 » Post by Renwohet » 24 Nov 2017 22:09

Justicelight wrote:
20 Sep 2016 15:25
I had duels where I refreshed my 30 min BoM two times )).

Retri paladin vs Shockadin ftw... ( Xander :( )
You forgot Shockadin VS Shockadin being even worse.

Also, that one-on-one against Rock's Frost Mage in 2v2.