Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW]

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
iceshock

Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW]

#1 » Post by iceshock » 05 Sep 2016 20:14

Hey there guys

For the last 3 week's, Inquisition has had PVP night's on mondays, After a long weekend raiding and a long Monday at the start of the week it's nice to Relax and do some battlegrounds / wintergrasp / arenas rather than hardcore raiding,

So im announcing this PVP night server wide to try get some more interest and so that player's of opposite faction are aware that monday's there is alot of people willing to PVP with them.
Last week there was 2 BG's running side by side, and 10 alliance teams all queing for 2v2, so it would be nice to get the official Monday PvP night server wide.

So weather you are a Hardcore PvPer, either a BG player or Arena player, or even just a casual player who would like to be a part of the PvP night's on Monday's, Come join us! both faction's and all guild member's of each faction are welcome to join this Monday night PvP evening.

**Current Schedule 19:00 Start time 24:00 End time**

19:00-21:00 Warm-up Battlegrounds + Wintergrasp's

21:00-24:00 5v5 Arena + Battlegrounds

Hangout Area: Dalaran Sewer's, Come challenge player's to a duel!

**Mumble (TrueWoW Mumble channel, Voice Communication), On Monday's, Alliance use the Inquisition Mumble Channel on the TrueWoW mumble server, there is a few different sub channels, Battleground, Arena team 1, team 2, team 3 etc, We like to have a friendly chat and gather up in the channel of which event we are doing, last week we had 15 people in the battleground channel on mumble, and it was great! So all alliance member's from all guilds you are welcome to use our channel if you are joining in this Monday PvP night.

**Alliance Mumble Channel: Channel Inquisition, Battleground or Arena channel

**Horde Mumble Channel: Yet to be confirmed (please tell me if horde use a channel and which and ill put it here)

5v5 Arena info:

Last week we had quite alot of 5v5 matches there was 3 teams and 1 in the making, it would be great if more people could assemble some teams for 5v5 @21:00 every monday. Here is some footage from last week, (im not the best pvper heh)

[youtube]3Tysbd6eLAc[/youtube]

I Hope to see you guy's on Monday evening's, it would also be great if more horde join in this Monday PvP night, If anyone from the horde would like me to add any information about there gathering's / mumble channel or even if you have any idea's for the time schedule and what would work best so that we meet up in battlegrounds at the same time, please comment below, and we can arrange things :)

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by iceshock on 09 Sep 2016 18:58, edited 4 times in total.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Fastor

Re: Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW] !

#2 » Post by Fastor » 05 Sep 2016 20:22

Fail from start.

Ulduar is on monday at 19.00.

iceshock

#3 » Post by iceshock » 05 Sep 2016 20:28

On the horde side? I didn't know that ah :D Well ulduar raid can only hold 25 players and mainly Pve players im guessing, so it shouldn't effect the PvP scene too much, just like here on Alliance, we have multiple raid's happening still on Monday for Pve player's and they aren't really effected by people joining this PvP night. And also anybody who does join the horde Ulduar who is a PvP player can also join this PvP night after Ulduar as it's only really a 2 hour raid in ICC gear, so they will only miss the Warm-Up BG's.

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 05 Sep 2016 20:41

It would be 2 hours run it whole group was skilled ICC geared and skips achievements. Beside you wont even get low geared people from horde at this time. Try some other day.

iceshock

#5 » Post by iceshock » 05 Sep 2016 21:31

Well, On the Alliance side, this PVP night on Monday's, its the busiest day for PVP, so the idea of this post is to notify the horde and the server, why there is so many Queing on Monday night and maybe gain some interest from the horde side.

Just because there is a raid which is PVE, that should not effect the PvP scene, So if you don't want to be a part of the PvP night on monday then you don't have to, but it doesn't mean that others don't want to join in.

Chars:
Spoiler:

Floss

Re: Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW]

#6 » Post by Floss » 06 Sep 2016 00:40

Cool idea . But i'm with Fastor on this .
Why you people never pick Friday or Sat... :/

iceshock

#7 » Post by iceshock » 06 Sep 2016 00:46

Well over the past few month's, iv been watching the activity levels dayly in battlegrounds / arena, and monday was actually the busiest day of the week for the past few months before i ever came up with the monday night PvP here in inquisition , and it seemed to have the highest standard of player's on monday in BG / Arena, and it turned out it was actually a pretty free evening here in Inquisition after a weekend of raiding, so it worked out perfect for us to all go PvPing on Mondays.
And i naturally assumed as it was the busiest PvP day of the week, that other faction / guild's also have a free night on monday.

So with that said, that's why i thought id make it known that we are queing on mondays so that anyone who would like to que and be a part of it is willing to join in.

Chars:
Spoiler:

milanlord

#8 » Post by milanlord » 06 Sep 2016 13:53

Sounds nice, you have my support with this to improve pvp activity. Don't worry, I will try to gather people from horde who are interested in pvp :) Especially for bg :D
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Dorun

#9 » Post by Dorun » 08 Sep 2016 04:29

Counter-proposal: Every night is PvP night... Every day too :)
Asator - Blood Elf - Paladin - 80
Somberlain - Troll - Priest - 80
Hollowheart - Troll - Hunter - 80
Electrician - Orc - Shaman - 80
Eforiel - Blood Elf - Mage - 80
Mabelode - Undead - Warlock - 80

blagovest_tonev

#10 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 08 Sep 2016 18:57

The idea is great, but what would be even better, is someone to capture or stream the event =)

kermo14k

#11 » Post by kermo14k » 08 Sep 2016 19:34

Well i believe Bang made videos of our 5v5 matches. If someone has a good enough computer+net he/she can stream probably, so who can't join it can watch it :)
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

iceshock

#12 » Post by iceshock » 09 Sep 2016 03:09

Yeah iv made a 5v5 video I'll upload tomorrow and post it here, iv not been able to upload it past few days as iv had a lot to work on or do online so needed all my bandwidth but tomorrow I will have time to get it uploaded :)

Well when I say tomorrow I technically mean today (Friday)

Chars:
Spoiler:

iceshock

#13 » Post by iceshock » 09 Sep 2016 18:59

Added video to opening post

Hope you like the footage, im not the best pvper ^_^ and the video's arent in order of like games, they are random order so they match up with the music a bit. Hope you like it :)

Chars:
Spoiler:

Floss

#14 » Post by Floss » 09 Sep 2016 23:20

iceshock wrote:Added video to opening post

Hope you like the footage, im not the best pvper ^_^ and the video's arent in order of like games, they are random order so they match up with the music a bit. Hope you like it :)

Nice video ! and you used hardcore editing music :D

Whats' the name of the first track ?? Heard it a while back and been looking for it for ages!

Floss

#15 » Post by Floss » 09 Sep 2016 23:27

Floss wrote:
iceshock wrote:Added video to opening post

Nice video ! and nice choice of music :D