Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW]

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
iceshock

Re: Monday PvP Night's on [TrueWoW]

#16 » Post by iceshock » 10 Sep 2016 01:07

Hey floss, the song is: B-Complex - Beautiful Lies

:)
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

blagovest_tonev

#17 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 10 Sep 2016 06:29

Nice video, Bang! Looking forward to seeing some battleground action too =)

iceshock

#18 » Post by iceshock » 10 Sep 2016 14:36

Thank you :) it's my first pvp video iv ever made, unfortunatly disc priest PoV isn't the most exciting footage in the world, but over time hopefully I manage to make some exciting pvp videos when I learn more about making good pvp videos heh :)

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.

Gnurg

#19 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Sep 2016 15:26

iceshock wrote:Thank you :) it's my first pvp video iv ever made, unfortunatly disc priest PoV isn't the most exciting footage in the world, but over time hopefully I manage to make some exciting pvp videos when I learn more about making good pvp videos heh :)
It might be better to showcase some of the losses too. At the moment, it looks like you teamed up with 4 Shadowmourne players and stomped whatever came at you. Just to motivate the non-plater and non-healers. ;)
Last edited by Gnurg on 10 Sep 2016 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

iceshock

#20 » Post by iceshock » 10 Sep 2016 15:42

Um well gnurgie, it took 5 hours of doing nothing due to 500ms latency whilst i uploaded this 20 min (200gb) video of win's, i don't really have enough time to upload for 5 hours a video of looses :lol:

But besides, SM isn't even working in arena as far as i know? it's disabled the proc and stuff? or etleast what iv heard

Chars:
Spoiler:

Jiranthos
Admin

#21 » Post by Jiranthos » 10 Sep 2016 15:53

iceshock wrote:Um well gnurgie, it took 5 hours of doing nothing due to 500ms latency whilst i uploaded this 20 min (200gb) video of win's, i don't really have enough time to upload for 5 hours a video of looses :lol:

But besides, SM isn't even working in arena as far as i know? it's disabled the proc and stuff? or etleast what iv heard
200 gigabytes! :O Surely you can compress it somehow first, without losing too much quality. It seems like a lot of invisible visual noise can be cut out of that filesize (compressed) without losing too much, man. Damn. :D

Nice video, too.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

iceshock

#22 » Post by iceshock » 10 Sep 2016 15:56

Well, i used to use a good compression codec thingy that i have, reduced the file size by 3/4 and looked identical when viewed via watching the file its self, but then when you upload it to youtube and it goes through there compression, it looked terrible, so now i just use uncompressed video so i don't loose any quality when it goes through youtubes video nerf heh.

Chars:
Spoiler:

w00le

#23 » Post by w00le » 10 Sep 2016 15:58

iceshock wrote:unfortunatly disc priest PoV isn't the most exciting footage in the world)
It actually is. Just you had no database I suppose from where you could pick the games since 5v5 is a dead ladder and you prolly did some games versus some friends that were interested to do some 5v5. These are just honestly really bad and not interesting to watch.
Gnurg wrote:It might be better to showcase some of the losses too.
Yeah, it seems that only thing you wanted to achieve with this video to downgrade Gnurg in people's eyes. How dare you do such thing? Shame on you!
And yeah, now people won't be
Gnurg wrote:motify
-ed to do 5v5 because you gave them a picture that your team is impregnable.

iceshock

#24 » Post by iceshock » 10 Sep 2016 16:09

Chars:
Spoiler:

iceshock

#25 » Post by iceshock » 12 Sep 2016 19:18

Start assembling / Queing 5v5 guys!

Chars:
Spoiler: