Gratz Divinity !

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Floss

Gratz Divinity !

#1 » Post by Floss » 13 Jul 2016 07:08

Been waiting for this to happen for a while.
Best guild ever <3

Fastor

Re: Gratz Divinity !

#2 » Post by Fastor » 13 Jul 2016 10:04

Never liked that list simply because its cumulative of all members, So more members you have, higher you are. Should be
(cumulative of all members)/amount of members that means average number of HK of members in guild.

Proof? Just add Sickbrain to Hellraisers and your top is gone.

belendor

#3 » Post by belendor » 13 Jul 2016 16:54

Virdo rejoined on his druid, u lost ur lead, gonna put my main hr aswell :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 13 Jul 2016 17:24

One Virdo to rule them all.

shaun03

#5 » Post by shaun03 » 13 Jul 2016 18:00

If you're using that kind of logic, then you should add Inquisition's total victories to Divinity's. Don't be petty now chillun.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Wilcox

#6 » Post by Wilcox » 13 Jul 2016 18:46

belendor wrote:Virdo rejoined on his druid, u lost ur lead, gonna put my main hr aswell :p

#roasted

Royo

#7 » Post by Royo » 13 Jul 2016 20:26

And your thunder was just stolen. Does Hellraisers get a congrats now? :)

belendor

#8 » Post by belendor » 13 Jul 2016 21:03

shaun03 wrote:If you're using that kind of logic, then you should add Inquisition's total victories to Divinity's. Don't be petty now chillun.
And reunite HR? pls...

get rekt everyday.

my post was purely meant to troll, loosen up.

milanlord

#9 » Post by milanlord » 14 Jul 2016 00:41

belendor wrote:
shaun03 wrote:If you're using that kind of logic, then you should add Inquisition's total victories to Divinity's. Don't be petty now chillun.
And reunite HR? pls...

get rekt everyday.

Reunite please :D We need more hordies to farm in bg :D Currently its boring as hell :) And horde sucks, only poor 3k-4k gs people in queue, while the all other geared people are waiting for some premade bg :)

Just look what happend to Tenebroo, he's so scared to queue 80's so he's camping all low lvl brackets with his twinks, destroying the joy of the new people on this server to try to get some extra xp and some fun in bg.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Floss

#10 » Post by Floss » 14 Jul 2016 03:08

haha ... this turned out to be a way to tell if Virdo leaves/rejoins HR .
2k lead is nothing , we'll kill it soon enough.

I guess the remaining point of this post is to emphasize the value of "old" players in this server and thusly ,to emphasize the decrease in server population.

Royo

#11 » Post by Royo » 14 Jul 2016 04:29

It's a joke, not a dick; don't take it so hard.

belendor

#12 » Post by belendor » 14 Jul 2016 06:56

milanlord wrote:
belendor wrote:
And reunite HR? pls...

get rekt everyday.

Reunite please :D We need more hordies to farm in bg :D Currently its boring as hell :) And horde sucks, only poor 3k-4k gs people in queue, while the all other geared people are waiting for some premade bg :)

Just look what happend to Tenebroo, he's so scared to queue 80's so he's camping all low lvl brackets with his twinks, destroying the joy of the new people on this server to try to get some extra xp and some fun in bg.
I lost interest in this game and games in general, which is sad on 1 side, nor do i have the time to game.

@floss, officers leaving guild now and then and rejoining happens since 2013.

shaun03

#13 » Post by shaun03 » 14 Jul 2016 07:01

Royo wrote: It's a joke, not a dick; don't take it so hard.
I was just about to say that the numbers on the scoreboard don't represent dick sizes, but I decided not to until I read your post. Also, don't be stupid, you and I both know that nobody on this server jokes about things like this. :)
milanlord wrote:Just look what happend to Tenebroo, he's so scared to queue 80's so he's camping all low lvl brackets with his twinks, destroying the joy of the new people on this server to try to get some extra xp and some fun in bg.
Yep, with nobody twinking against him either.
[EDIT : italics]
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

milanlord

#14 » Post by milanlord » 14 Jul 2016 20:35

belendor wrote:
milanlord wrote:
belendor wrote:
And reunite HR? pls...

get rekt everyday.

I lost interest in this game and games in general, which is sad on 1 side, nor do i have the time to game.

@floss, officers leaving guild now and then and rejoining happens since 2013.
I know man its sad, tbh I would really like if you would be able to play again, it would be more fun, bg would be balanced if some people who used to queue in bg would queue again, like Virdo :D He's my favorite bg enemy :) Also its always a bad thing for the server if one faction is dominating bg, but I guess its hard to make such balance :(

@Shaun, I'm lvling twink for 30-39 lvl just to farm him and protect poor low geared/ new people on the server from him, you can join me if you want. I got few more friends who are lvling aswell for that bracket :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#15 » Post by Tenebro » 14 Jul 2016 20:56

funny how you need an army to take down 1 player, wp :)