Fine Alliance Alterac Valley.

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
benzviliran

Fine Alliance Alterac Valley.

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 06 Mar 2016 18:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwlb7A ... e=youtu.be

wanted to post it as i think it is pretty epic by that alliance won an AV which lasted pretty much (1 hour and 45 miniutes).

why i like this video?

1)not because i played good (in fact i think i played pretty bad) but that has a good excuse xd.

2)if you will watch the video even if not the whole video you will notice people went afk/left the battle and said we have no chance to win(some of the alliance mental logic).

3)most of the time we were outnumbered.

4)alliance usually lose AV xd.

anyway i believe this BG was a bit epic since we were losing and still we won and it all turned around and we won a very close AV .

also i wanted to point out the people who participated and actually helped and took part in the winning(this is very unusual since alliance usually leave RBG and it was also pretty much the case here).

i also think this AB could be fun to watch and also people could see that truewow is a fun server to do RBGS at .

dont give up on a battleground even if you think you lost cause it might not be the case at all.

i hope people will enjoy watching the video thanks .

so how to win an AV?

1)first report away all the afkers and trolls which dual box or just join to be a pain in the ass(there are always such people) see in the video.

2)keep spamming people to join (be annoying if you have to xd).

3)keep spamming people to join.

4)report away all afkers and trolls.

5)repeat step 1 2 3 4.

Edit: in case people will decide to troll my key binds(which i dont have) its because im lazy !!! xd
I am the swarm

Koriach

Re: Fine Alliance Alterac Valley.

#2 » Post by Koriach » 06 Mar 2016 19:01

I know you will say that you wanted to show how great that BG was but I have to say that I don't think anyone will watch a video that is almost 2 hours long. Be it raid or PvP or event or whatever you want to call it. If you really want to make a PvP video or any type of video I would suggest you do it in a way that won't last more than 5-10 minutes at max.

Vaen

#3 » Post by Vaen » 06 Mar 2016 19:28

av sucks
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Notzsombee
Banned

#4 » Post by Notzsombee » 06 Mar 2016 19:35

nice binds
Zsombee, Ambassador to 4chan, Emperor of Primal <Murmur>
No. 1 gaiibasher on the server
Wants to kick <Vanilla Knights> and <FairyTail> in the nutz
Loves getting killed by worloks, getting his loot stolen by blue geared ppl, badtrolling on /world and watching Varus exploiting.

"If they want war, then we shall give it to them." - He Who Shall Not Be Named 1939

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 06 Mar 2016 19:48

Vaen wrote:av sucks
yeah u said that already many times i didnt forget your opinion
I am the swarm

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 06 Mar 2016 19:59

[youtube]kRwlb7AKasg[/youtube]

Wanted to post it as i think it is pretty epic by that alliance won an AV which lasted pretty much (1 hour and 45 miniutes).

Why i like this video?
  • 1)not because i played good (in fact i think i played pretty bad) but that has a good excuse xd.
    2)if you will watch the video even if not the whole video you will notice people went afk/left the battle and said we have no chance to win(some of the alliance mental logic).
    3)most of the time we were outnumbered.
    4)alliance usually lose AV xd.
Anyway i believe this BG was a bit epic since we were losing and still we won and it all turned around and we won a very close AV .
Also i wanted to point out the people who participated and actually helped and took part in the winning (this is very unusual since alliance usually leave RBG and it was also pretty much the case here).
l also think this AB could be fun to watch and also people could see that truewow is a fun server to do RBGS at .
Dont give up on a battleground even if you think you lost cause it might not be the case at all.
l hope people will enjoy watching the video thanks .

So how to win an AV?
  • 1)first report away all the afkers and trolls which dual box or just join to be a pain in the ass(there are always such people) see in the video.
    2)keep spamming people to join (be annoying if you have to xd).
    3)keep spamming people to join.
    4)report away all afkers and trolls.
    5)repeat step 1 2 3 4.

Edit: in case people will decide to troll my key binds(which i dont have) its because im lazy !!! xd

Pivopija

#7 » Post by Pivopija » 06 Mar 2016 19:59

Min 7 to 7:30 epic i click random and saw that cool fight :D

Fastor

#8 » Post by Fastor » 06 Mar 2016 20:01

I have not fixed any grammar or spelling errors nor touched anything which would change meaning (to proper or wrong). l just formated text so you could see how it better looks when you do it right, since you always type long posts.

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 06 Mar 2016 21:43

Pivopija wrote:Min 7 to 7:30 epic i click random and saw that cool fight :D
haha yeah i was so busy recruiting people to get into the RBG that i just failed in there and died +used some tanking trinkets forgot to replace them.

in general the whole focus was on keeping it alive mostly and also have balance number of players
I am the swarm

Floss

#10 » Post by Floss » 07 Mar 2016 23:18

1) Cheers for the Alliance !!
2) What do you record with(software) ?

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Mar 2016 23:19

Floss wrote:1) Cheers for the Alliance !!
2) What do you record with(software) ?
Bandicam registered
I am the swarm