Feral Druid Looking For 3v3 Arena! (H)

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Stray

Feral Druid Looking For 3v3 Arena! (H)

#1 » Post by Stray » 06 Apr 2011 23:01

Probably most of you know me. I am geared with 4/5 Wrathful (Shoulders Relentless), Wrathful T1 DPS Weapon (Wrathful T1 Moonkin Staff for weapon switching and healing), All Off-Sets Wrathful and a Corroded Skeleton Key. My highest 2 man team rating is 2251 with a Rogue, and my highest 3 man team rating is 1560 rating running a Kitty Cleave.
If you are an active and skilled player but don`t have enough gear to show what you are capable of in arena 3v3 speak english or bulgarian on a decent level. You might leave a post here if you are interested too and we might think of a good setup if I am interested too.
I prefer running a kitty cleave (Hpally+Warr) or going with (Dpriest+Rogue). But I will be interested in other setups too.
This post might not get so much attention because either most of the good players have already teams for 3v3 on Horde Side or they are not so good. Anyway, im really missing the PvP side of the game so if there is anybody still out there, reply. =)
P.S. I wanna destroy TSG teams (Hpally/DK/Pally).

OkweL

Re: Feral Druid Looking For 3v3 Arena! (H)

#2 » Post by OkweL » 07 Apr 2011 08:21

I'll tell you something. I never player arena, I am not in any team (not even 2v2) :D
So get your hairy ass back to alliance and help me out here. it's time to make use of you somehow.

Warpath

#3 » Post by Warpath » 07 Apr 2011 13:03

Why dont u play arenas ??? :D

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 07 Apr 2011 14:27

I still have one spot but I rather want to run as hpally + prot warrior + mm hunter. I think hpally + arms warrior + feral druid will also work but I prefer 100% win =P

Anyway Calisto is the only good ally mm hunter with decent gear and Surrad wants to go horde anyway so I have a free spot for now. I just want to know, are you the Stray that created that account or are you the person that got that account from him cause the real Stray stopped playing? You don't seem like the real Stray who was in Eternity when he quitted.

Stray

#5 » Post by Stray » 08 Apr 2011 08:58

Yes a person played on my character but doesn`t play anymore. The difference?... I was grumpy, proffesional and calm back then. Now I am angry and grumpy. There is a skill difference too, the reason for that is that I keep doing other stuff other than PvP all day. When you join battlegrounds you get in "the mood", where you can beat 2-3 skilled players and even you don`t know how you did it. Sharpened senses, awesome reflexes. Basically I do the same stuff, make people look like idiots when I jump from a cliff and they jump after me and charge them back on the cliff, while they fall down. Helping winning a failing WSG. But I am not in "the mood" I play on a 75% of what I am usually capable of. It`s the same thing thinking Akumako is not Akumako. Same warlock, same person, same strategy. Just something is missing and he is more grumpier and angry. (He will eat me if he reads this :lol: )
People like Arana etc. who I enjoyed playing with, who we won battlegrounds together, now just spit/laugh at me. Reason for that? Maybe he just hates seeing me as a cow, or I am different somehow. It`s a fact things changed, if not in the server for me. So yeah I am sometimes the same nice guy, before I get grumpy and angry again. Not to mention the bad luck chasing me for a long period. You start to get happy and just when you reach the top you fall down immediately.
Anyway it won`t be an African Turtle Cleave in that case. (Who even picks the names for the cleaves?! Last thing I heard was Aids Cleave...)
P.S. How come only Alliance answers? Debi I will help you if you come Horde in 2v2 arena, afterwards you can go Alliance if you like.

Warpath

#6 » Post by Warpath » 08 Apr 2011 10:59

Debi, i FORBIT you to go horde !!!!!

Roel
Founder

#7 » Post by Roel » 08 Apr 2011 12:04

Ok nvm my suggestion, Debi isn't going horde.

Warpath

#8 » Post by Warpath » 08 Apr 2011 13:04

Oh, yea 8-)

OkweL

#9 » Post by OkweL » 08 Apr 2011 17:21

Stray wrote:P.S. How come only Alliance answers? Debi I will help you if you come Horde in 2v2 arena, afterwards you can go Alliance if you like.
You see now where you have friends? I told you, get back on Alliance side, rename back to Edinaka, and keep owning every Horde in SW. Remember the strip dance in front of bank? :D

Warpath

#10 » Post by Warpath » 08 Apr 2011 17:29

dirty debi :D Does a strip dance with his char for 50silver hahah :lol:

OkweL

#11 » Post by OkweL » 08 Apr 2011 18:58

No, it was for more, to help me cover flying mount and training :P

Cyrius

#12 » Post by Cyrius » 08 Apr 2011 20:15

Stray wrote: You start to get happy and just when you reach the top you fall down immediately.
welcome to my world...

Stryke

#13 » Post by Stryke » 09 Apr 2011 11:15

OkweL wrote:
Stray wrote:P.S. How come only Alliance answers? Debi I will help you if you come Horde in 2v2 arena, afterwards you can go Alliance if you like.
You see now where you have friends? I told you, get back on Alliance side, rename back to Edinaka, and keep owning every Horde in SW. Remember the strip dance in front of bank? :D
We don't need to reply on here as hordies :P We get to see him in-game and talk to him everyday :P

Vaati
Banned

#14 » Post by Vaati » 25 May 2011 07:17

That's a pretty good answer Stryke.
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Warpath

#15 » Post by Warpath » 25 May 2011 11:04

mod necroposting ?