Scoreboards Showoff

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Roel
Founder

Re: Scoreboards Showoff

#46 » Post by Roel » 28 Apr 2011 12:11

lol Nexxus I thought I saw you in BG but it was a hunter's pet, smart distraction. Lol in that last screenshot I had 99 hkills.

Warpath

#47 » Post by Warpath » 28 Apr 2011 12:46

I always forget to take pictures at the end of my healing :/

Nexxus

#48 » Post by Nexxus » 28 Apr 2011 12:57

Roel wrote:lol Nexxus I thought I saw you in BG but it was a hunter's pet, smart distraction. Lol in that last screenshot I had 99 hkills.
Yeah lol :D it's Surrad's pet. Me and he are kinda good friends. So he named his pet to remind him of me hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warpath

#49 » Post by Warpath » 28 Apr 2011 19:08

lol, Surrad names his pets with real players names ahhaha xD

Roel
Founder

#50 » Post by Roel » 28 Apr 2011 22:29

15 minutes ago:

Warpath

#51 » Post by Warpath » 28 Apr 2011 22:40

Yesterday, my friend asked me whos the best 2v2 team (new on server). I said that Roel has the highest score and geneeraly the best team. He asked me what class and spec is he using. When I told him that you are prot he couldnt belive me xD He said ,,how can he kill anything with such a low damage spec, its only for PVE'' ahhaha, ill lead him to this topic to see prot damage :d :lol:

Nexxus

#52 » Post by Nexxus » 29 Apr 2011 00:36

... :shock:
Last edited by Guest on 20 Mar 2012 05:04, edited 1 time in total.

Vaati
Banned

#53 » Post by Vaati » 30 Apr 2011 04:56

Roel is completely overpowered. There's no doubt about that. But other players are starting to catch up to his damage output.

Roel is definately the most effective in PvP tanking. Because everybody always targets him. That's because he's the owner and they all want to kill you! Shame on them all. But it certainly does give you the opportunity to get that kind of damage. The Horde cheer when they take you down!
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Nexxus

#54 » Post by Nexxus » 30 Apr 2011 11:05

Vaati wrote:Roel is completely overpowered. There's no doubt about that. But other players are starting to catch up to his damage output.

Roel is definately the most effective in PvP tanking. Because everybody always targets him. That's because he's the owner and they all want to kill you! Shame on them all. But it certainly does give you the opportunity to get that kind of damage. The Horde cheer when they take you down!
I agree with all except this. They dont attack him coz he is owner. If you see got attacked by huge guy and a lot of children, who would you attack first? That guy or children? Ofc children's are not a treath to you, only that guy is. So that's like on bg. They all focus to bring Roel down cause he is strongest. Kill the leader and they are going down.

Warpath

#55 » Post by Warpath » 30 Apr 2011 11:33

Vaati wrote:Roel is completely overpowered. There's no doubt about that. But other players are starting to catch up to his damage output.

The horde cheer when they take you down!.....and in 2 sec he is revivedxD :lol: hahahah

Roel
Founder

#56 » Post by Roel » 30 Apr 2011 11:51

Note: Maybe I am prot but because of this I walk around in 166 resilience so I am just as easy to kill as an arms warrior with about 700 resilience.

I have high threat but I am not a tank, I can wear more resilience but that decreases the chance they will attack me and decreases my dmg. Instead of 7 deaths I might had 5 deaths so it's not effective, after they kill my group I get killed anyway. It's more effective to kill them before they kill us. I am only a tank when carrying the flag in wsg with 1768 resilience and 50k hp buffed.

Anyway maybe you will see me as arms or fury sometimes, especially arms which I haven't played for too long, I need to keep practicing.

Fury screenshot from page 1 when my gear wasn't that good yet, now I have 2x bryntroll with still 1k+ resilience.
12 minutes, 2 minutes preparation so 10 minutes playing, do that x2.3 for a full 25 minutes match and that would be about 1750k dmg LOL.

Warpath

#57 » Post by Warpath » 30 Apr 2011 13:31

U have 2x Byntroll ??????

Roel
Founder

#58 » Post by Roel » 05 May 2011 11:40

And another one, it didn't even last 25 minutes. Those poor hordies were pretty low geared with most only 500 resilience giving me a steady amount of 10k crits, even some 12k crits on 0 resilience lol. Anyway they deserved the win as most of those allies failed to use their brains.

Flexall
Donor

#59 » Post by Flexall » 06 May 2011 03:30

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/57 ... 90802.jpg/

Ya I might not be number one in this BG but it sure was fun, for the horde that is :)
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Sunshine

#60 » Post by Sunshine » 06 May 2011 18:31

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Horde twinks that never seem to give up + Sunshine = 31.9k damage :o