Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Warpath

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#616 » Post by Warpath » 21 Jun 2011 11:11

Kreuz wrote:@marcus.
Frost is not that bad for pvp mate. xD
Ive never tried it though
Edit is not that bad for pvp mate. xD

Snookie

#617 » Post by Snookie » 21 Jun 2011 20:06

can i suggest this please. Since this topic has gone way off hand and has gone completely off topic i suggest one of the Gm's to move this to either "Off topic" or "Player vs Player" topic . and instead make a new Topic on "general topic" with agian the same name "Best PVP players on Truewow" and On that topic there should be no Off topicness going off just people's suggestions on who "he/she" thinks are the best PVP players on truewow. And also there shouldnt be people complaining from the person that choose the list with some players that are probably not the "Best" .. That is all :) Please Approve my suggestion because this is not General topic anymore

avatheavenger

#618 » Post by avatheavenger » 23 Jun 2011 09:24

So here we go guys :)

Horde:
Warrior: Watchya, and Aku as Warr :)
Shaman: Eisei
Warlock: Akumako
DK: Nexxus
Hunter: Winged Stein Sindal (one man - army xD)
Priest: Scotchtape, Tessak
Rogue: Arnoxis, Flash
Druid: Stray
Mage: Boltz
Paladin: Cyrius

Alliance:
Shaman: My boyfrend - Nimrod xD
Warlock: long live Aceofhearts ... that warlock amazed me that much that I will put him in list even if he wont be active anymore :)
Priest: Devilshadow ... no doubt
Rogue: sorry guys ... you are always in stealth so i cant rly see you pwning :) But no doubt there is a decent guy :)
Druid: Muffins as ultimate healer :)
Warrior: Rhorn/Roel and ... yeah Easteregg and Ex Ugaro :)
Mage: /slap Tassadar
Paladin: Diryn (as Retri) , Inter (as Prot), Ironcross (as my personal healer :) )
Hunter: Imagine
DK: I've seen one guy doing good at bg ... but since I cant even recall his name ... means he needs more practice ... or i need to join bgs more frequently to remember all new cool PVP guy's names xD

n1mr0dx

#619 » Post by n1mr0dx » 23 Jun 2011 13:51

After M's post I really have to reply :lol:

Horde:
Warrior: Watchya
Shaman: Eisei and Delerium
Warlock: Akumako - is impressive
DK: Nexxus - very skilled
Hunter: Winged
Priest: Tessak
Rogue: Flash - by far imo
Druid: Stray and Toxic (tree made of steel :) )
Mage: Boltz - In frost spec is very impressive ; Arcane - Solstice
Paladin: Cyrius - this guy is a machine :) ; Diabla

Alliance:
Shaman: Ravoness (very skilled and versatile); haven't seen Liver around :S
Warlock: Aceofhearts - not only for his dps, but for his improvisation
Priest: Devilshadow - what can I say, solo healing some bosses in ICC ! and Airis!
Rogue: Hawkeyes;
Druid: Muffins - resto ;
Warrior: Roel
Mage: Tassadar
Paladin: Intervention; Ironcross
Hunter: Calisto
DK: Marcus /kiss - ultra dps

Sorry for all the skilled players I haven't mentioned, I know I'm missing plenty (fortunately);

It's an always changing list :)

Snookie

#620 » Post by Snookie » 23 Jun 2011 14:16

lolz.
Last edited by Guest on 23 Jun 2011 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

Kreuz

#621 » Post by Kreuz » 23 Jun 2011 14:24

This are people's opinion.. no need to flame it. you can laugh at it or whatever but this are the things they saw...
We have different point of views.

n1mr0dx

#622 » Post by n1mr0dx » 23 Jun 2011 14:57

Heya Snookie, sorry - didn't mean to offend

I just placed an example from PvE about Devilshadow - don't be so mad about it. I really think he is a very good player in PvP.
Plus Ravoness rated a few arena teams too, which I've played against a few times...

I think you are overreacting , but I do apologize if I have offend you ('cause it seems like I did).
Anyways like Kreuz stated - you could easily just comment, instead of flaming it

avatheavenger

#623 » Post by avatheavenger » 23 Jun 2011 15:59

Snookie if you think that you are better then go prove it in game :)
Yet Devilshadow has my respect being ULTIMATE HEAL (solo healing all bosses in icc except for queen)
and being so imba shadow priest who DPS as hell and in the same time heal his mate which is going to die ...
I'd love to try some 2v2 with devil by my side.

Snookie

#624 » Post by Snookie » 23 Jun 2011 19:59

mate i know devil longer than you i know that he is good also that he is good in arenas yet some people might say i get carried by my part but actually no we both co op and we Beat 2k rated teams even one 2.2k rated and im still in furious and rele gear with no wrathful's at all i dont even have full offset ;) hint : ive been playing priest for only 2 weeks ;)

Arnoxis

#625 » Post by Arnoxis » 23 Jun 2011 22:23

Horde:
Warrior: Watchya
Shaman: Eisei
Warlock: Akumako
DK: toxicknight
Hunter: Winged
Priest: Scotchtape, gumberculeez
Rogue: the guy that 1hits you with sap
Druid: Stray
Mage: Boltz
Paladin: Cyrius

Alliance:
Shaman: liver the one and only the others just make me laugh
Warlock: ace and insane
Priest: ransom idk what this guy does but he just takes no damage and pwns maybe hax :/
Rogue: neilyo by far, kxfpx can only impress noobs with his skill and for the best newcomer mitar since he switched to sub i have a lot more respect for him
Druid: mirji
Warrior: the guy that 1 hits you with gm commands >.>
Mage: Rassidan Oo
Paladin: Diryn he is the alliance version of cyrius the rest is a joke
Hunter: Imagine
DK: marcus

Winged

#626 » Post by Winged » 24 Jun 2011 05:23

Awww, it's so nice you guys still take me as your best horde hunter even though I've been off. for like a year now, my video card exploded that's why, 'bout a week ago, though, I just got today a Cyclone II (1GB, DDR5 OC'ed, the card's bit of monster I'm so excited!!), and so I have my pc back running better than ever again!!!, so I'll be back on with ya' as soon as the hacker crap issue's fixed, miss you all by the way =/, prob. off-topic, but, meh... Can't wait to beat I mean see ya' guys again!. :D, Winged off.

Defcon

#627 » Post by Defcon » 24 Jun 2011 07:48

i know im a bit off topic here
i looking for advices in pvp
some of you maybe saw me in Bgs and i would like to know what i need to improve or maybe im doing something wrong

Flexall
Donor

#628 » Post by Flexall » 24 Jun 2011 07:54

Defcon wrote:i know im a bit off topic here
i looking for advices in pvp
some of you maybe saw me in Bgs and i would like to know what i need to improve or maybe im doing something wrong
I've only seen you pvp a little bit but you need to kite more instead of trying to kill warriors with your axe
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Defcon

#629 » Post by Defcon » 24 Jun 2011 09:23

i dont use axe and im surely tryin to stay away from any meelle

ribbaribbahey

#630 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 24 Jun 2011 11:19

You should think about your abilities with a daze effect and use them with a good rotation to kite meleers: for example if u are MM dont use concussive shot and chimera shot in a row because that way you would waste the daze effect from the talent concussive barrage,also dont forget to use wing clip before disengage! if you are SV it's a lot easyer to kite (you got the trap's root effect)but usually it's a bit harder to fight casters...
Oh another hint: use first of all the ability that has the lesser CD, because if u use all your kiting abilities and the enemy is still alive you can't escape unless an ability has refreshed its cd!
I see MM hunters socketing agility, but as far as i know they should get attack power (BM too) , only SV needs agi (and some spell pen)

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide