Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Nexxus

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#1426 » Post by Nexxus » 01 Dec 2012 03:27

Okey gonna refresh my list too lol

Alliance:
Warrior: Nobody.
Paladin: Nobody.
Mage: Nobody.
Priest: Nobody.
Death Knight: Nobody.
Warlock: Nobody.
Druid: Nobody.
Shaman: Nobody.
Rogue: Nobody.
Hunter: Nobody.

Horde:
Warrior: Purger
Paladin: Cyrius dont play, Diryn same, Holly pallys are all same shit, so I am placing pally who is neither holly or ret, but both in 1 :D Xander.
Mage: Madvayne.
Priest: Nuke.
Death Knight: Blueslayer.
Warlock: Weedlock/Element, cant decide.
Druid: Balance Toxicreaper when he play (cause i cant think of anyone else), resto all same.
Shaman: All the same.
Rogue: Phunkyou.
Hunter: All the same.

Element

#1427 » Post by Element » 01 Dec 2012 19:04

Nexxus wrote:Okey gonna refresh my list too lol

Warlock: Weedlock/Element, cant decide.
Hunter: All the same.
Let me help u Weedlock > all so far.
Claireholt/Warlock

Crown

#1428 » Post by Crown » 01 Dec 2012 19:17

That Nobody is so powerful!

Shlavenzo
Honorary Member

#1429 » Post by Shlavenzo » 01 Dec 2012 19:28

I think I'll add some ppl to my list :

Horde holy paladins : Dude/Divo/Gan , maybe Freelady too

@five

Well , I haven't paid much attention to who is playing and who isn't lately , I haven't been playing much lately myself , forgive this mistake xD

Cover25

#1430 » Post by Cover25 » 01 Dec 2012 19:29

Crown wrote:That Nobody is so powerful!
I dueled Nobody once, flawlessed me :(

Nexxus

#1431 » Post by Nexxus » 01 Dec 2012 22:15

Sad but true guys.

ribbaribbahey

#1432 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 01 Dec 2012 22:17

I think i'll name a char Nobody just to /sexy spam around.
"Nobody thinks you're a sexy devil."

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Nexxus

#1433 » Post by Nexxus » 01 Dec 2012 22:19

Rofl!

Fivecapz

#1434 » Post by Fivecapz » 04 Dec 2012 18:25

cover, not so hard to flawless you (giggle)
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Cover25

#1435 » Post by Cover25 » 04 Dec 2012 20:55

Fivecapz wrote:cover, not so hard to flawless you (giggle)
Coming from the person I roflpwned several times. :lol: :roll:

Fivecapz

#1436 » Post by Fivecapz » 05 Dec 2012 16:19

He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Legz

#1437 » Post by Legz » 13 Dec 2012 05:38

Discarnate wrote: As far as PvP quality is concerned, AT cannot even be compared to a retail PvP realm. Since most of the private server players didn't play retail, I wouldn't really use any other place as a benchmark at all.
AT is much harder than retail and many of the people who play there are retail players.

Discarnate

#1438 » Post by Discarnate » 15 Dec 2012 15:19

Legz, it's nice to have a good impression of a decent place. But, thinking of AT as something "much harder" than a retail PvP realm is just misguided. See, I don't have a masked impression about it. I've been around that place, and I'm aware of the good things and the bad things.

Let's mention some of the good things.

AT has a competitive PvP scenario to an extent. Apart from the rated 2v2 that's on all the time and the rated 3v3 that's on A LOT, their RBG queues are almost instant as well. A good amount of the players are PvP veterans. Whenever I did an RBG in AT, I noticed that nobody ever had to rage on the BG chat much. Most of the time, people just knew what to do. You're getting assisted. Healings are flying in from nowhere. Bases are being defended. Flags are being carried. Flag-carriers are being protected. It just works, you know. What's nice about the harmony in RBGs is that -- most of the RBG players are either new players farming honor for their 1630 gear, people who are just checking out "this new server they found", and casual players who like to get some instant PvP fun since it has no PvE content. However, the best thing about AT to me is the fact that almost all the classes and specs function properly. The stats function properly most of the time as well. I also found a lot of quite knowledgable PvP-ers there who knew exactly what they were doing. And, that's wonderful.

Now, the bad things.

AT is the biggest pile of WoW cliches you have ever seen in your life. Around 90% of the players are Alliance, I think. And around 70% of those people are your super-pro "Female Humans". These percentages are imagined, but I'm pretty sure the actual statistics are almost there. They had to make their RBG cross-faction because of this retarded faction balance. The amount of "lol", "jk", "qt", and "z" is overwhelming. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of those. Malaco (or is it Bigpwn who does the changes) actually interferes with 3v3 comp's damage output because HE thinks, it'll be more balanced that way. Nerfing classic comps like Beast Cleave, African Turtle Cleave, etc. is nice and cute but fails to provide an actual WOTLK Blizzlike PvP experience. AT is filled with Rogue/Priest teams. It's like an epidemic. Out of every 10 rated matches, you get at least 3 to 5 Rogue/Priest teams. And, mind you, they're all different teams. One of the worst things about AT is the fact that everybody copies everybody all the time. So, this dude went to top? Okay, let's copy his setup, build, gems, comp -- hell, let's even copy half of his name. Next week, half the teams in the ladder are exact copies of each other. Oh, he used this and went to the top. We must use it too. Why? Because he did. Next week, the same thing, but this time, some other guy used something else. Bam, changed. I once saw a Prot Warrior in a high rated ATC team with, behold, no 2p Tank Set bonus. Instead, he had a 4p Fury Set bonus. Yes, our Prot Warrior hero will now use Slam or Execute AS Prot because he totally has those talented. It takes a second to realize that this guy had no idea what he was doing. But, he probably had a good enough reason for doing it -- somebody else did it. Oh, and the less I tell you about Ferals using legendary "maces", the less you'll be ashamed of the Druid class.

So, the bottom line is, AT has some good things about it. And, you know what, I like that place. Even though I'm not active anymore, I sometimes log in to see what's up. And I know that a lot of the retail PvP-ers play there. I was one of them. Like you, I also thought, after quitting retail and returning to WoW, that place was the one place that could quench my PvP thirst. But, I was wrong. So, I settled here instead because, here, at least, I could do some relaxing PvE before I completely quit the damn game. You can still play there for some of the good things it has as I mentioned earlier, but, do not ever make the mistake of even remotely comparing that place to a retail PvP realm. In retail, they aren't freaking kidding around. They live for PvP. They don't have time for those petty "super-pro" things. Half of them have no real lives, and they use up every little penny they pay monthly for the game.

Playing above 2.5k on a PvP realm there is the worst nightmare AT could ever handle.

Regards.
Law Student | Professional Musician

"Those who are heartless, once cared too much."

Discarnate: Shaman [PvP] Enh. - 5/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Enh. - 6389 GS
Discussion: Warrior [PvP] Arms - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Fury - 6566 GS
Discalceate: Druid [PvP] Feral - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Cat - 6356 GS
Discordance: DK [PvP] Unh. - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Unh. - 6194 GS

Armory links embedded.

Former guild Leader of "Hellraisers", a Horde guild.

jamhead

#1439 » Post by jamhead » 15 Dec 2012 18:57

Discarnate wrote: Oh, and the less I tell you about Ferals using legendary "maces", the less you'll be ashamed of the Druid class.
Note, the main reason for that is because there is no legendary staff, so all teh epiczor ferals wanna show off their rating, even if its a large agility loss. Tbh, I'd prolly do the same if I ever find a partner who doesn't rage quite after 2k :(

And don't forget another 50% of people are holy+warr/DK :P I stopped bothering trying to play hunter/feral there for that reason.
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!

Discarnate

#1440 » Post by Discarnate » 15 Dec 2012 22:36

I know the reason, Jammy. I just think it's really pointless to wear something that doesn't belong to one's setup or suit one in anyway or is a bucket of Agility loss simply to "show off". How does "showing off" benefit one's game quality or ratings? This is almost as bad as the gearscore stacking you see in PvE by terrible players. And the legendary thing they have going on over there is quite pointless as well. I mean, the Shadowmourne over there is a copy of a Wrathful T2 axe with resilience and no proc. =S If you don't wanna use the actual legendary PvE weapons, that's fine. I like that. Just introduce T1 weapons and use the T2 weapons in the place of that "legendary" zone. These kinds of stupid things will go away then.

P.S. Remember the Agility/Burn thing I told you about? Try that with a Priest for 2s. That may take some time to get used to but can give you some comfort above 2k. This is specially useful if the warrior is sword-spec which is basically 90% of them in AT.

Good luck.
Law Student | Professional Musician

"Those who are heartless, once cared too much."

Discarnate: Shaman [PvP] Enh. - 5/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Enh. - 6389 GS
Discussion: Warrior [PvP] Arms - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Fury - 6566 GS
Discalceate: Druid [PvP] Feral - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Cat - 6356 GS
Discordance: DK [PvP] Unh. - 4/5 Wrathful ~ [PvE] Unh. - 6194 GS

Armory links embedded.

Former guild Leader of "Hellraisers", a Horde guild.