Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Tassadar

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#946 » Post by Tassadar » 27 Nov 2011 10:06

By the beard of Zeus I now /asspalm all those haters of Endgame o.O

He really deserves more respect.

Oh, by the way,

me endgame.

ribbaribbahey

#947 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 27 Nov 2011 12:55

Not listing Marlyna is a crime...

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Arnoxis

#948 » Post by Arnoxis » 27 Nov 2011 15:16

yeah tbh alliance has one many battles due to the aoe freezes of endgames blizzard

Darchrow
Donor

#949 » Post by Darchrow » 29 Nov 2011 15:19

HI LOCUS :D
and yea, endgame is pro of pro, btw, i really dont like making fun of him anymore :S
at least he's not one of those nabs that say they pro, he never said anything or made us think that he is noob =/
i mean ofc i agree its stupid of spamming blizzard, but cmon, its not fun anymore :S
/soothe endgame
/love tassadar ( joking )
/rofl /taunt /mock /chicken @ tassadard :D
and arnoxis, u still nab to meh xD
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Arnoxis

#950 » Post by Arnoxis » 29 Nov 2011 20:41

what kind of person is he?

Scotchtape

#951 » Post by Scotchtape » 29 Nov 2011 21:38

he is the one and only endgame
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Tassadar

#952 » Post by Tassadar » 30 Nov 2011 04:13

God bless the almighty endgame !

Intervention
Former Staff

#953 » Post by Intervention » 30 Nov 2011 08:53

You are all forgetting such talents as Brutality... the grand crusader warrior...the auto attack master...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Arnoxis

#954 » Post by Arnoxis » 30 Nov 2011 13:56

HEY i am the auto attack master cuz i kill people with it when im out of energy!!!

Tassadar

#955 » Post by Tassadar » 30 Nov 2011 20:55

Arnoxis wrote:HEY i am the auto attack master cuz i kill people with it when im out of energy!!!
pft I can kill you with my shoulderpad - it's pretty gloomy and make you use eyesight

@ Intervention That's why we call you a naab - Brutality was a sucky warrior and you are praising him what the heck - no wonder you are such a shit warr

Intervention
Former Staff

#956 » Post by Intervention » 01 Dec 2011 00:47

My warrior is amazing.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Tassadar

#957 » Post by Tassadar » 01 Dec 2011 06:58

Intervention wrote:My warrior is amazing.
it sucks -_- I bet I can win you with MeEndgame the druid

Sickcatalin

#958 » Post by Sickcatalin » 05 Dec 2011 16:04

yo ..hmm... what the hell maggots?! I dont use Ravager as pet ..i have little spider called Ursister .
Second thing: i probabily lost some matches vs u noobs in arena cuz my partners are low geard and i try to help them get high rating ( yes , i help them get high) ...thats why my healers die so fast. I know im not the best hunter here ( i hope this words make u guys have an orgasm) cuz weed makes me see with lag and stuff but i think in BGs i do fine with crowdcontrol and stuff.

Arnoxis

#959 » Post by Arnoxis » 05 Dec 2011 18:56

thats exacly why ur not the best hunter, if you want to be the best all you gotta do is bloat up your ego and when u get up in the morning and look in the mirror u see the best hunter in the world. dont smoke too much weed when u play lol same for me, if someone kills you in a bg dont admit he might be skilled call him a noob for killing you in an unfair way and then camp his ass with gay hunter tricks, target always low geared players and noobs first cause no one wants them around in a bg anyway so its good to make riddance to such annoyances. then you need to practice some duels and remember the ego :D
i did the same as i started here i was a clicker and a noob but even as clicker i managed to get gear with the right mentality and with gear came thee will to live up the its standards, i mean ive got wf so im a badass rogue whoever beats me abuses something, i ket on playing like that and now i am pretty badass, still a lot to get better with but ive got something that makes me proud of myself, and im sure inter would likee it aswell: i have several video clips of me killing TASSADAR over and over again!!!!!! such a noooob

oh and in bgs its also pretty nice for me meanhwile, after being here so long i already have a reputation, which makes people not attack me, i can pop out of stealth stab a 14k hp noob in the chest and then mount up and walk away! i have holypallys fleeing direct combat with me a rogue!!! the only people that ever attack me are the ones that hate me for my awesomeness: every pally with wf gear, some warriors tassadar and other bad mages except endgame i always run away from him ( seriously how can u beat blizzard?) ii normally get a 0 death ratio because people let me walk away or my peopel are there and kill everyone while the diryn zerg tries to end me :D, only sometimes i die in a stomr of flashing lights but then again thats not because im bad thats because they are noob and play unfair!

remember this, if you do the same youll be a badass hunter, just smoke the weed 1/3 of the time u play

narcissa

#960 » Post by narcissa » 05 Dec 2011 19:14

you made me lol and then want to get my OP PROT WARR and camp you in a bg until you ragequit and come here qq about how op prot warrs are :3