Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Kreuz

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#646 » Post by Kreuz » 25 Jun 2011 09:44

Dude. take that off.
I dont wanna be flamed because im recognized as one.
there is marcus, darkknight and Cartman for the allies.

i still have a lot of flaws. LooLs.

Prite

#647 » Post by Prite » 25 Jun 2011 10:25

Snookie wrote:GO out in alot of bg's Get on each of them on first place,beat almost every person in a duel and then possibly a person would probably list you as a good warrior but until then you arent .
No offense but being at the top of dmg done doens't mean a that much, in bg's u have to win, as a team, not going solo and placing dots on everyone, I know I'm spriest I've done that.. placing dots on everyone may improve ur chances of ranking 1st on dmg done, but that doesn't make ur team a winner, and if ur team doesn't win u can't call urself a winner too imo :/
I don't get happy if I loose a bg, even if I rank first in everything...
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Snookie

#648 » Post by Snookie » 25 Jun 2011 11:02

i wasnt talking about a spriest i was talking about the warrior . and also every time i go in a bg i always tell everyone what to do and when they actually listen we win fast and when noone listens we loose .

Intervention
Former Staff

#649 » Post by Intervention » 25 Jun 2011 11:12

Haha Tassadouche, go jump ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Whatchya

#650 » Post by Whatchya » 25 Jun 2011 12:24

gorka wrote:No gorka listed? No one know me or what?

Only warrior ive lost too in arena is jagarnnath when I had the crappy ret/warr setup

---Jagganarth is well skilled but i mennaged to win some duel vs him 1v1
---Watchya is hard to 1v1 since he is on high health/resil and using that tank trinket, all the best to beat other warr, but I still meneged to beat him a couple of time using my high armor pen setup (wich is only good for arena with a healer on my back)
---not gona talk about the 2k resil roel here -_-

Omg do everyone think im crappy warrior or what !?
Your good warrior you beated me 1v1 yes but all my lists what i posted was ment to be in arena so still i think im better in arena and you are maybe 1v1 or BG's.

Btw what tank trinket? If you think stamina one and absorb i don't have it :)

ribbaribbahey

#651 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 25 Jun 2011 13:03

Do you really care this much to be listed into the best players Gorka? (Surrad this is referred to you too! xD)
Play for fun!
°Tuuu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tururururu° Don't worry be happy! °Tuuu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tururururu°

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Warpath

#652 » Post by Warpath » 25 Jun 2011 13:46

lol why does it matter to ppl to be listed as top players here ? lol this is nothing.

Ravager

#653 » Post by Ravager » 25 Jun 2011 15:19

Snookie lol im at 2.1k+ rating allready, my team is: get to the choppa and watchya did i ever fight you in arena? id like too see that =)

Its just that I dont have time to duel everyone I play like 1 hour per day ahahah xD

Solstice

#654 » Post by Solstice » 25 Jun 2011 15:48

gorka wrote:Snookie lol im at 2.1k+ rating allready, my team is: get to the choppa and watchya did i ever fight you in arena? id like too see that =)

Its just that I dont have time to duel everyone I play like 1 hour per day ahahah xD
and his 3vs3 is Blood Army Trinity ~1700 rating if am right :D ?

Anyway, Thank you everyone that named me as best mage :D !; will try to make it up to this

* still lol at endgame being best alliance mage :D, please no offense and no flames ! :'( *

Rassidan

#655 » Post by Rassidan » 25 Jun 2011 16:20

he isn't ? ...

Warpath

#656 » Post by Warpath » 25 Jun 2011 16:36

Gorka where are u from ?

Prite

#657 » Post by Prite » 25 Jun 2011 16:45

Rassidan wrote:he isn't ? ...
Haven't fought vs Endgame latelly, but when I tried to engage him in bg's he blink and ran...

He might have changed though it was a long time ago.. for example ppl flame Surrad, but 3 or 4 months ago he wasn't that good, now he plays much better, he's trully a nuisance .... so whatever he's doing he should continue lol

People improve, change, that's why I like PvP other than PvE I don't see Marrowgar in the next future deciding to Death Grip Healers or pop a Renew+ Shield on himself XD
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Arnoxis

#658 » Post by Arnoxis » 26 Jun 2011 22:05

@ Gorka
if you want people to recognise you as good pvper stop doing arenas and do 10k bgs a day and just smack it into their head with ur axe that ur a good pvper
back when i was only doing arenas at 2,1k had all my wrathfull gear people used to say im a noob and i only got there because of dbw >.> (kreuz)
now i do 10k bgs a day and suddenly people list me instead of flash , at least some people xD

Kreuz

#659 » Post by Kreuz » 27 Jun 2011 10:19

No comment.
But really. You wer a total noob before.
I even got wrath before you did.
When u hit 80 a month before me.
Idk now.

Warpath

#660 » Post by Warpath » 27 Jun 2011 11:52

bah, Arnoxis and Flash are best rogues on horde. Even tho I dont like Arnoxis >.>