Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Dumb

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#91 » Post by Dumb » 02 Feb 2011 22:57

Kxfpx i think it is... xDD ya hes good

Xaurog

#92 » Post by Xaurog » 03 Feb 2011 19:53

You could make a char at 3v3 Tournament Realm at Abyssal Roel, There you get full wrathful/t10 for free(no rating needed), Xaurog there and accepting any challenge from anyone ;) .

Warpath

#93 » Post by Warpath » 04 Feb 2011 16:30

Not anymore, now u start with Rentless gear there. Gotta get tht wrathfull.... :D

Xaurog

#94 » Post by Xaurog » 04 Feb 2011 17:49

Well ur kinda right becuz they deleted the whole 3v3 torunament realm =(
anyway i made a new char at arena tournament 3.3.5 - Zaurog - (Xaurog is taken =/)and got requests from 2 Holy Paladins to join their team :P

Seifer

#95 » Post by Seifer » 08 Feb 2011 09:02

#Horde#

Warrior - Whatchya
Paladin - Cyrius (ret) Speak(holy)
Hunter - Aceofclubs
Rogue - Stalin (my arena partner)
Priest - Tesak(Disc) Slaym(shadow) Prite (holy)
Death Knight - Toxicknight/Dev (pvp)
Shaman - Delerium
Mage - Icekoke/Imagine
Warlock - Akumako
Druid - Toxicreaper (rest) Jamhead (feral)

#Ally#

Warrior - Roel (Hate him, but he's best war)
Paladin -Top (holy) [No other good pala in ally]
Hunter - Winged
Rogue - Kxfpx
Priest - Chii
Death Knight - /----------/
Shaman - Nalaya
Mage - \--------\
Warlock - Amihan
Druid - Posthumus

Spidro

#96 » Post by Spidro » 08 Feb 2011 11:49

Seifer wrote:Priest - Tesak(Disc) Slaym(shadow) Prite (holy)
Death Knight - Toxicknight/Dev (pvp)
Ofc it's pvp... afterall this is the PvP topic.. and I didnt know Prite was using holy on PvP :O nice
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Prite

#97 » Post by Prite » 08 Feb 2011 12:00

Seifer wrote:#Horde#

Priest - Tesak(Disc) Slaym(shadow) Prite (holy)
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
but not to complain, cause I'ld never complain to some1 who nominated me for best healer XD but mate I hardly heal in a bg ^_^ I'm pretty much shadow there, only when I forget to switch beforehand :(
But thanks for the vote XD I should go more holy then XD
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Slaym

#98 » Post by Slaym » 09 Feb 2011 15:35

Whatchya wrote:
Amihan wrote:And with that I can tell that Ugaro has a bright future and will be one of the top contenders here in this server as it goes along.
Ugaro is the worst warrior i have ever seen in my entire world of warcraft expiriance. If he continues like that he will go nowhere. But GL to him with that.

About movie thanks.
Sorry but i'll have to agree with Whatchya. Ugaro really isn't that good and also he isn't worh being mentioned as a best alliance warrior. I'm saying this becouse i met him today in AB, he attacked me with some other ally warrior...i seriously don't know what happened, but i killed them both alone...so if Ugaro can't beat me with his wrathfull weapon + the best trinket with 150 armor pen from icc + with little help from some warrior...dunno if he can be count as one of the best warriors...i ushually have problems with warriors, but not with ugaro.. there's 2 things, if he has a healer with him, ofc he can kill me, if he's alone, he's dead. so just wanted to make this clear =).

@Virus: i apreciate that you understand yourself - saying that you aren't good couse it's just the gear. true true. actually you are very bad as a rogue and you aren't worh mentioned as a best ally rogue. (sorry, but i just tell the truth). actually, you decide to attack me when i have 25% hp left - while you're on 100% - the sad thing is, i almost manage to kill you...don't know man, you should read some tactics about rogues or learn more about your class :lol:

Whatchya

#99 » Post by Whatchya » 09 Feb 2011 16:38

Slaym it is actually the other way in warrior/priest battle or duel. I have huge problems against them and so did had every warrior on this patch. If both are equally skilled + geared and doesn't make any mistakes it is pretty all priest in that battle. As i say from me if i meet shadowpriest i need to do something uber cool, have all my cd's up or priest needs to do some mistake of which i take advantage. Otherway i and i think most of ARMS warriors lose to SP. Prot warriors is diffrent story don't know about them.

What goes for Ugaro i think i could spam to death him with only one hander and shield one me using only MS and revange olololol. So i can imagine how you soloed both of those mobs today in AB :D

Slaym

#100 » Post by Slaym » 09 Feb 2011 17:22

@Whatchya: yea i know that. i just said i have problems to some - it doesn't mean they actually manage to kill me..it's just that i must be concentraded and be very careful and fast like you said - or else i can just die or run away like ushually. 1st of all, if i cast to much, i get interrupted. So actually Psychic Scream is my friend, although it is rare that i keep a warrior feared for long / or if he's immune (berserker rage) - somehow, i never seen ugaro used that - my scream always works on him :lol: . I also use as much dots as i can and keep renew + shield on myself (so that i prevent warriors from gaining the rage) and that's all. (guess this is already an off topic).

Warpath

#101 » Post by Warpath » 09 Feb 2011 18:41

Best aliance arms warr is Spenz :D But Ugaro isnt such a noob.
Too bad Spenz is probally going horde now :(

Prite

#102 » Post by Prite » 09 Feb 2011 18:44

I like fighting Spenz, he's tough XD.. that's why I like warriors they make cool fights :) pally's too
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Warpath

#103 » Post by Warpath » 09 Feb 2011 19:19

bah, Pallys are boring, leveling a Druid atm. Tho, Holy pala isnt as boring as ret or prot :D

axe

#104 » Post by axe » 09 Feb 2011 22:06

All I am seeing here is that some ally doesnt deserve the title of ˝best ally player˝.But sad true is we dont have better and if sometimes we get better he will go to horde.

Rassidan

#105 » Post by Rassidan » 10 Feb 2011 19:11

you got the exact point Axe, good for you :D