terrible terrible terrible.

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
benzviliran

Re: terrible terrible terrible.

#16 » Post by benzviliran » 01 Mar 2016 18:12

Naljs wrote:
benzviliran wrote:i dont know why it is always u najs who tries to take it into the wrong places. and always you trying to be the smartass...
Forgive me if you can't see the purpose of my posts, it appears I haven't been clear enough. My posts questioning your posts are simply because, frankly, I don't really respect them. I find it a mockery towards PvP to find most of them under the PvP section of these forums. And again, don't be offended by this, I'm merely replying. It's some constructive criticism you may want to consider when opening your next thread, as I've seen some few good posts from you and I constantly hope that your next thread earns more of my respect so I won't feel the urge to comment. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm trying to make you step up your game and post some real shit instead of these random 10v1 "PvP" videos and stuff. Surely you could've recorded parts of that AV and show all the stealthers how to play it, because obviously you're doing that part right, assaulting towers as the stealther you are. Many rogues and druids could learn that from you.
Try to see the constructive citicism within my posts instead of looking at it as I'm being a smartass, don't hold your own evolution back because you don't like me.
ok, i understand what you are trying to say, however the way you are saying it is pretty rude, also some people find it interesting and some do not i also understand that but theres a way to say things without being disrespectfull towards other peoples dont you agree?

Nitroxide :
well yes i became more OP, i will move my pala to alliance and hope i can do some pvp VS u in bgs and pwn u :)))
hoping is good .
I am the swarm