Thanks Mudinpala

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Justicelight
Donor

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#16 » Post by Justicelight » 21 Oct 2015 10:48

I have no idea why the people who are saying "you seek attention" are the one giving attention by posting here. Don't get me wrong, making such topics and commenting on them is a free for all thing.

The main idea of the topic, from what I understood, is:

1) to show what triggered such idea of topic
"Yesterday for unknown reason Mudinpala deathchicken and Dowie harrased me calling me a noob..."

2) describe the players envolved
"Mudinpala who always..."
"Dowie who afks...."
"deathchicken who say..."

3) trying to prove that they are wrong, by making this topic, in an attempt to iritate the envolved players by showing a defeat of one of the accusers in front of the community
"heres mudinpala the deserter king in action...."

4) And finally, waiting for community opinion on all of this job done (because if you don't wait for community opinion, you would've asked for instant topic lock after making it).

Now, from all I have read, I can say few things:
- If you defeat someone who called you in a way, this doesn't erase the probability of them to be true.
- If you make such topic, you expect all sort of replies just to make a "soup" of rage and rainbows which only builds "swarm" on the forums.
- The real topic purpose was not what not only what is written, but also start a "flame chat" between the friends of the envolved players.

Every comment posted on this topic, makes nothing just to fuel what the topic creator wanted, discussions in chaos, nothing more but a waste of time. It's like trying to put a fire out with more fuel rather than not throwing any fuel on it at all.

(I guess I added some fuel too, but I really wanted to say something. See? This is also what this topic is about, making people to want to write something here)

I suggest we open another forum area under Players vs Player section, and we call it "Player taunts".
(Better to have something bad concentrated in one spot, than dilluted on entire forum)
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Chasity
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Chasity » 21 Oct 2015 10:58

I suggest we open another forum area under Players vs Player section, and we call it "Player taunts" (Better to have something bad concentrated in one spot, than dilluted on entire forum)...

+1
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

shaun03

#18 » Post by shaun03 » 21 Oct 2015 12:07

[hide="Justicelight's Quote"]
Justicelight wrote:I have no idea why the people who are saying "you seek attention" are the one giving attention by posting here. Don't get me wrong, making such topics and commenting on them is a free for all thing.

"Yesterday for unknown reason Mudinpala deathchicken and Dowie harrased me calling me a noob..."

"Dowie who afks...."

3) trying to prove that they are wrong, by making this topic, in an attempt to iritate the envolved players by showing a defeat of one of the accusers in front of the community

4) And finally, waiting for community opinion on all of this job done (because if you don't wait for community opinion, you would've asked for instant topic lock after making it).

- If you defeat someone who called you in a way, this doesn't erase the probability of them to be true.
- If you make such topic, you expect all sort of replies just to make a "soup" of rage and rainbows which only builds "swarm" on the forums.
- The real topic purpose was not what not only what is written, but also start a "flame chat" between the friends of the envolved players.

Every comment posted on this topic, makes nothing just to fuel what the topic creator wanted, discussions in chaos, nothing more but a waste of time. It's like trying to put a fire out with more fuel rather than not throwing any fuel on it at all.

(I guess I added some fuel too, but I really wanted to say something. See? This is also what this topic is about, making people to want to write something here)

I suggest we open another forum area under Players vs Player section, and we call it "Player taunts".
(Better to have something bad concentrated in one spot, than dilluted on entire forum)
[/hide]

There's a general rule (in life I suppose) that as soon as you try to make yourself look better than other people, and then try to humiliate those people, the community that you and the other party are part of will try to bring you back down to earth, irrespective of whether you are friends with the humiliated party, or not.

This is not the first time that Benzviliran has tried to show himself up against other individuals. Why do you think there's such a backlash every time he posts on the forum? Have you seen him talk in world chat on horde? You'd swear he's swinging a 15incher every time he presses <Enter>.

Also, as much as it irritates to see him post on the forum, I'm thankful for it. It would be horribly boring if there weren't people like him to liven it up every now and again. I'm sure he feels exactly the same way. If not, then something's not right up top. ;d
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Wilcox

#19 » Post by Wilcox » 21 Oct 2015 12:10

shaun03 wrote:[hide="Justicelight's Quote"]
Justicelight wrote:I have no idea why the people who are saying "you seek attention" are the one giving attention by posting here. Don't get me wrong, making such topics and commenting on them is a free for all thing.

"Dowie who afks...."

[/hide]

There's a general rule (in life I suppose) that as soon as you try to make yourself look better than other people, and then try to humiliate those people, the community that you and the other party are part of will try to bring you back down to earth, irrespective of whether you are friends with the humiliated party, or not.

This is not the first time that Benzviliran has tried to show himself up against other individuals. Why do you think there's such a backlash every time he posts on the forum? Have you seen him talk in world chat on horde? You'd swear he's swinging a 15incher every time he presses <Enter>.

Also, as much as it irritates to see him post on the forum, I'm thankful for it. It would be horribly boring if there weren't people like him to liven it up every now and again. I'm sure he feels exactly the same way. If not, then something's not right up top. ;d
reading your bullshit to his posts is even more fun, trust me.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Kindzadza » 21 Oct 2015 12:57

I'll just lock this. Your intention is to mock and taunt people and that's a no no.