Thanks Mudinpala

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Thanks Mudinpala

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 01:24

Hi i wanted to thank Mudinpala for carrying me and many other noobs in RBGS.

Yesterday for unknown reason Mudinpala deathchicken and Dowie harrased me calling me a noob, i admit i am a noob and i wanted to thank them for carrying me.

Mudinpala who always help by leaving rbgs before they start or after dying 1 time thank you for the help, leaving a rbg so many times with such a small period time requires skills i suggest as gratitude to grant him the title the leaver of rbgs or the deserter.

Dowie who afks in graveyard and wont do anything but calling people "Shits" and "noobs" and remind us of branhos manners style thank you for carrying us you are very good after all as high prot warr gear who manage to finish off someone i downed to 10% HP requires alot of courage you should be named hercules and join mount olympus together with vurzox.

deathchicken who say im a noob and when im asking him with who he joins rbgs he says he doesnt play rbgs but still say im a noob you must be very smart if you can tell someone is a noob just by guessing i wanted to thank you for helping us the noobs by helping us in rbgs outside the rbgs.

I admit im a noob in pvp and this time i aint trolling, i am not pvping much and i dont have high arena rating as im kinda lazy to farm it mostly because if u finally manage to find a group to play against they are full wrath and the chances to win them are very low.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..... theres always good guys who are willing to help noobs like me and ofc mudinpala who always willing to carry people.

heres mudinpala the deserter king in action such a nice guy im sure he let me win this time :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p142vs- ... e=youtu.be

small hint check mudinpala pvp gear check mine check bishoujo gear and check babez.

hint- you will find out mudinpala is full bis gear and i have only 1 wrath piece and babez has only 2 relentless and rest furious and LK 10 normal weapon while bishoujo has 2 wrath pieces and rest relentless and heroic dying light.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Kniteknite
Posts: 1634
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 16:40
Location: Great Lakes

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Oct 2015 02:20

NERD RAAAAAAAGE!!!!! :tick: ;) with BranBran and Vurzy in the post as well ^_^ I can image some ppl can be off their games sometimes if they might have a cold, or if they need sleep, So this might be an exception , as I know MP is no slouch, who wouldn't leave after healer is gone, with all the cc ?
Last edited by Kniteknite on 21 Oct 2015 03:02, edited 2 times in total.
French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale

User avatar
Smör
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 Oct 2013 14:06

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#3 » Post by Smör » 21 Oct 2015 02:33

Hello, I don't really care who has harassed you or why they did it in rbgs, because who gives a fuck, they probably had every right to call you a shitter. I have took my time to watch your video and I'm just confused of what are you trying to show here, that you have won a mana war because of the few innervates? You said you are a "noob in pvp" and I can back that up, asides from clicking your abilities, you are playing really bad, I mean you ate a full fear and for some reason you used skin during it, what is the reasoning behind that? It doesn't seem to me that you have a grasp of the basic arena concepts. Saying that you are lazy to "farm rating" is really funny, I don't believe you are even capable of doing that. Also, you have mentioned the gear difference, do you honestly believe few wrathful pieces over relentless make a big difference?

I guess you just have some personal grudge against these people who have called you bad, that is understandable. I just hope you can find a better solution than polluting the PvP section with your posts in the future.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 02:50

Smör wrote:Hello, I don't really care who has harassed you or why they did it in rbgs, because who gives a fuck, they probably had every right to call you a shitter. I have took my time to watch your video and I'm just confused of what are you trying to show here, that you have won a mana war because of the few innervates? You said you are a "noob in pvp" and I can back that up, asides from clicking your abilities, you are playing really bad, I mean you ate a full fear and for some reason you used skin during it, what is the reasoning behind that? It doesn't seem to me that you have a grasp of the basic arena concepts. Saying that you are lazy to "farm rating" is really funny, I don't believe you are even capable of doing that. Also, you have mentioned the gear difference, do you honestly believe few wrathful pieces over relentless make a big difference?

I guess you just have some personal grudge against these people who have called you bad, that is understandable. I just hope you can find a better solution than polluting the PvP section with your posts in the future.
Hi friend of Mudinpala, well assuming that mudin pala only attacks babez i had no reason to use stone skin, i used it couple of times while in fear yes i noticed it was my bad but still i used that in case ill need to start casting cyclone without casting reduction from anything etc anyway that doesnt matter, if you are going to check with glass every mistake i made i promise you i could find more than you.

anyway if i make so many mistakes and im shit i shouldnt win such a pro carrier right?

mana wars? are you for real? i didnt win due to mana war and even that requires something, you forget the fact that his gear allows him to kill my priest in 2-3 hits u forget that he can kill me in less than 5 u forget that gear specially with such difference has alot of effect in such cases.

and if still talking about "mana wars" rofl first time i hear that shit btw so if talking about that shouldnt a priest with a much better gear and repleshment effect from pala to sustain mana better than much lower gear with no mana regens? the innervate was casted once on me in case u didnt notice, and also if they have better gear they take less dmg so more mana to sustain right? i mean u talk about mana wars here so even if it was a "mana war" i believe they had better chances to win.

so whats next healing wars? dps wars? cc wars? star wars? we suck we still won them deal with it stop whining friend of mudinpala.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Nyeriah
Posts: 615
Joined: 13 Sep 2015 17:10

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2015 02:55

Smör wrote:
I guess you just have some personal grudge against these people who have called you bad, that is understandable. I just hope you can find a better solution than polluting the PvP section with your posts in the future.
Said little but said it all. Excellently written. Cheers.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 02:59

Skye wrote:
Smör wrote:
I guess you just have some personal grudge against these people who have called you bad, that is understandable. I just hope you can find a better solution than polluting the PvP section with your posts in the future.
Said little but said it all. Excellently written. Cheers.
its pvp section i post pvp videos thats what is pvp about, skye you dont pvp so you dont understand + its no secret me and you disagree on many things i assume this comment could be said about you who have personal grudge against me .

as i said some pvp videos being posted in the pvp section isnt wrong nothing more healthy to the server than a bit pvp activity in such a small server that barely has pvp even if this video lack some pvp skills its still pvp (arena)

i expected such comments and that people wont be happy with that their friends being humiliated by someone they hate so much so im not surprised. xd
I am the swarm

User avatar
Nyeriah
Posts: 615
Joined: 13 Sep 2015 17:10

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2015 03:05

As someone that reads (or at least used to) forums often, these threads are nothing but toxic. This isn't "PvP" activity. You must be mad if you call this "PvP" activity. Ranting isn't PvP. Attempting to shame others isn't PvP.

As others have said before, these rantings make the server look ridiculous if anything. As a friendly suggestion, I would refrain from shaming myself with threads like these.

Don't see how have you humiliated anyone but yourself. Seems like you're the only one not seeing that though.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 03:38

Skye wrote:As someone that reads (or at least used to) forums often, these threads are nothing but toxic. This isn't "PvP" activity. You must be mad if you call this "PvP" activity. Ranting isn't PvP. Attempting to shame others isn't PvP.

As others have said before, these rantings make the server look ridiculous if anything. As a friendly suggestion, I would refrain from shaming myself with threads like these).

Don't see how have you humiliated anyone but yourself. Seems like you're the only one not seeing that though.
server look ridiculous when server is willing to let an abuser abuse whatever bug he want without proper punishment just cause server population is low (which is also making server look ridiculous).

toxic such a wrong use of this word.

pvp? what do you know about pvp? you dont pvp at all even pve you barely do.

used to read forums alot? you read it every day and even more than i do.


how i humiliated him? simple, after someone calls someone shit and say he is a shitty player etc etc and end up losing to that player he described a shit makes him worst than shit thats called humiliation.

i dont expect you to agree after all you are not here to talk from place of sense you are here to support mudinpala and in the same time to make someone you dont like personaly look bad so nothing you will say will be taking serious atleast not by me.

perhaps after you will do some pvp you will change your mind and see things clearly as they are for example the situations on rbgs , what new people get to see for their first games inside rbgs and see what makes server look ridiculous .
I am the swarm

User avatar
Nyeriah
Posts: 615
Joined: 13 Sep 2015 17:10

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2015 04:09

benzviliran wrote:
server look ridiculous when server is willing to let an abuser abuse whatever bug he want without proper punishment just cause server population is low (which is also making server look ridiculous.
Fail to see how this relates to this thread in any way.
benzviliran wrote: pvp? what do you know about pvp? you dont pvp at all even pve you barely do.
What do YOU know about PvP? Don't ask me, I'm not posting "PvP" videos.
benzviliran wrote: used to read forums alot? you read it every day and even more than i do.
You would be surprised.
benzviliran wrote: how i humiliated him? simple, after someone calls someone shit and say he is a shitty player etc etc and end up losing to that player he described a shit makes him worst than shit thats called humiliation.
After someone calls me shitty I usually just:
  • 1) Try to see if there's any reasoning on what they say and make use of what's useful
    2) Utterly ignore the rest
So yeah I don't seek to humiliate anyone on online games to prove my "skill".

What I see here is an attempt to make someone look bad when in fact they're likely as bad as you are. You said it yourself that you could pick several mistakes on your game play, so why don't you do so instead of putting effort on "proving yourself better" than someone else?

I don't think he'll feel humiliated with this. You're lucky if he even reads it. So it just looks like a childish attempt to get attention over something that no one really gives a damn about but yourself. Too insecure?
benzviliran wrote: i dont expect you to agree after all you are not here to talk from place of sense you are here to support mudinpala and in the same time to make someone you dont like personaly look bad so nothing you will say will be taking serious atleast not by me.

perhaps after you will do some pvp you will change your mind and see things clearly as they are for example the situations on rbgs , what new people get to see for their first games inside rbgs and see what makes server look ridiculous .
I'm not here to talk from a place of sense but you obviously are, bringing in arguments that are ENTIRELY not related to this topic. Well played.

The fuck I know who Mudinpala is. I'm just another forum user tired of reading your spam. You're no better than the fifa coin bots that happen to appear now and then, even the writing is identical. Sadly I see my breath has just been put to waste and once again you've proven yourself beyond any redemption. You're too drunk in your ego to realize anything and on a too high horse to reason with anyone you judge "underneath your skill".

Anywaaaaaay.

Ignorance is bliss. I rather much spend my time watching the cutest thing ever.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

User avatar
mcheka
Posts: 646
Joined: 20 Dec 2013 16:26

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#10 » Post by mcheka » 21 Oct 2015 04:20

Thanks Mudinpala!
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 04:26

Skye wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
server look ridiculous when server is willing to let an abuser abuse whatever bug he want without proper punishment just cause server population is low (which is also making server look ridiculous.
Fail to see how this relates to this thread in any way.
benzviliran wrote: pvp? what do you know about pvp? you dont pvp at all even pve you barely do.
What do YOU know about PvP? Don't ask me, I'm not posting "PvP" videos.
benzviliran wrote: used to read forums alot? you read it every day and even more than i do.
You would be surprised.
benzviliran wrote: how i humiliated him? simple, after someone calls someone shit and say he is a shitty player etc etc and end up losing to that player he described a shit makes him worst than shit thats called humiliation.
After someone calls me shitty I usually just:
  • 1) Try to see if there's any reasoning on what they say and make use of what's useful
    2) Utterly ignore the rest
So yeah I don't seek to humiliate anyone on online games to prove my "skill".

What I see here is an attempt to make someone look bad when in fact they're likely as bad as you are. You said it yourself that you could pick several mistakes on your game play, so why don't you do so instead of putting effort on "proving yourself better" than someone else?

I don't think he'll feel humiliated with this. You're lucky if he even reads it. So it just looks like a childish attempt to get attention over something that no one really gives a damn about but yourself. Too insecure?
benzviliran wrote: i dont expect you to agree after all you are not here to talk from place of sense you are here to support mudinpala and in the same time to make someone you dont like personaly look bad so nothing you will say will be taking serious atleast not by me.

perhaps after you will do some pvp you will change your mind and see things clearly as they are for example the situations on rbgs , what new people get to see for their first games inside rbgs and see what makes server look ridiculous .
I'm not here to talk from a place of sense but you obviously are, bringing in arguments that are ENTIRELY not related to this topic. Well played.

The fuck I know who Mudinpala is. I'm just another forum user tired of reading your spam. You're no better than the fifa coin bots that happen to appear now and then, even the writing is identical. Sadly I see my breath has just been put to waste and once again you've proven yourself beyond any redemption. You're too drunk in your ego to realize anything and on a too high horse to reason with anyone you judge "underneath your skill".

Anywaaaaaay.

Ignorance is bliss. I rather much spend my time watching the cutest thing ever.

so many shit in one comment, this time i wont bother answering all of that shit you wrote, half of it is ignoring facts and using alot of imagination and the other half is full of lies and avoiding answering a few questions such as what do you know about pvp .

it was better when you played heroes of the storm more than being here on the forums where i didnt need to read your ignorant comments and the lies you add with them .
I am the swarm

User avatar
Nyeriah
Posts: 615
Joined: 13 Sep 2015 17:10

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2015 04:56

I'm mesmerized.

Lies? Imagination? I DARE you reading what you post. Perhaps when you're off the hallucinogens or whatever you've been using.

You said you were ready for comments of unhappy people :cross:
You attacked me instead of trying to come up with an consistent argument when you questioned what I knew about PvP :cross:
You tried to divert the topic to Eryx case in hopes of hitting me in any way :cross:
You said I'm trying to make you look bad but if anything I was only trying make you realize this is just stupid and spare yourself :cross:

I don't really have the habits of working up fallacies.

1) You should let go of your grudges.
2) You should learn to talk to people off your high position.
3) You should try to have fun with things more off yourself than off shaming others (or finding ways to screw others).

This is PvP to me. There are several other good PvP videos around too, by Boxis, Keez and the others. Not denying you or anyone the right of posting videos, just questioning the rather poor nature from whence they come from and the intent behind them.

Not posting anything else in this thread.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#13 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 05:23

Skye wrote:I'm mesmerized.

Lies? Imagination? I DARE you reading what you post. Perhaps when you're off the hallucinogens or whatever you've been using.

You said you were ready for comments of unhappy people :cross:
You attacked me instead of trying to come up with an consistent argument when you questioned what I knew about PvP :cross:

I don't really have the habits of working up fallacies.

1) You should let go of your grudges.
2) You should learn to talk to people off your high position.
3) You should try to have fun with things more off yourself than off shaming others (or finding ways to screw others).

This is PvP to me. There are several other good PvP videos around too, by Boxis, Keez and the others. Not denying you or anyone the right of posting videos, just questioning the rather poor nature from whence they come from and the intent behind them.

Not posting anything else in this thread.
i dont have grudges, you do have on the other hand and this thats the source of why you attack me and try to turn this topic into something its not.

You should learn to talk to people off your high position ? you should stop being an arrogant and listen to others from time to time and stop talking to people as you are better than them .

so now mudinpala is the victim?

you see this topic as something bad with an intention to hurt people. i see it in a different way, not everyone has to always agree with you skye and people will always many times disagree with you and you should learn to live with that, starting from now.

and i have a few questions to you:

1)you try to help so much, why do you think you are helping with comments that in some way offend me and trying to turn the subject into something its not?

2)why do you claim it to be personal while its not? isnt it personal when you comment against me in every possible comment i make?

3)why do you lie about how many times you read forums, you read more than everyone here you are like the most active one in here...


if you have some guts you can talk to me privately and explain me why you are being personaly offensive towards me and not write negative comments in every topic i create together with some other haters.

mudinpala act bad towards other players and being an asshole and this topic suits him well and puts him in his place i see no reason to make such a big deal with it, people who are being offensive towards others should be treated like this (i didnt kill him i didnt rape him i didnt insult him) i just posted a god damn poor video of him losing an arena stop making such a big deal of it.

you claim "everyone" think the same as you skye but i got alot of supporting whispers (most of them are from people i dont know) so with all the respect thats your opinion and few others who constantly spread their hate towards me in my topics.
I am the swarm

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 21 Oct 2015 07:00

Skye wrote:I'm mesmerized.

Lies? Imagination? I DARE you reading what you post. Perhaps when you're off the hallucinogens or whatever you've been using.

You said you were ready for comments of unhappy people :cross:
You attacked me instead of trying to come up with an consistent argument when you questioned what I knew about PvP :cross:
You tried to divert the topic to Eryx case in hopes of hitting me in any way :cross:
You said I'm trying to make you look bad but if anything I was only trying make you realize this is just stupid and spare yourself :cross:

I don't really have the habits of working up fallacies.

1) You should let go of your grudges.
2) You should learn to talk to people off your high position.
3) You should try to have fun with things more off yourself than off shaming others (or finding ways to screw others).

This is PvP to me. There are several other good PvP videos around too, by Boxis, Keez and the others. Not denying you or anyone the right of posting videos, just questioning the rather poor nature from whence they come from and the intent behind them.

Not posting anything else in this thread.

i see you updated your comment and added a few things, i dont know why you asummed i tried to divert to eryx topic, i didnt mention eryx, i spoke about bug abusers in general and also about the queueing problem in rbgs when many times theres a 3v6 etc and lots of dual boxers etc, i mentioned that as an example of what really makes server look ridicilous and not a video such as in this topic.

make me realize this is stupid? instead of "helping me "Realize" something perhaps spend more time checking yourself and realize that your comments are stupid. i gave you a good advice:

stop being an arrogant and talk like you are above other people and try to change your attitude perhaps if your attitude was better i would have taken you more serious.
I am the swarm

User avatar
shaun03
Posts: 547
Joined: 21 Dec 2013 06:24

Re: Thanks Mudinpala

#15 » Post by shaun03 » 21 Oct 2015 10:06

Well, well, well. Let me just make it absolutely clear to you, we don't hate you, we hate stupidity, and general dumb-assery. And you exhibit it in abundance.

That being said, Mudinpala is generally one of those players who, if he feels like the bg is a lost cause, then he'll leave without any hesitation. He did it at 70s all the time on Sikira, he does it at 80. If we're winning, he tops bg charts, but if it's a loss, he won't see the bg through to the end. ;) However, and that's a big however, he's not the only one.

It's players like this that have stuffed up the pvp situation on alliance. It's not the badly geared players joining, or the fresh 80s. It's the well geared, decently skilled players leaving, and then completely destroying morale.

Back on topic, this thread is a joke. One of those cases where you can't deal with somebody insulting you, so you feel you need to get revenge for it, by attempting to publicly humiliate him. You're not staff anymore for a reason, or have you forgotten already?

If somebody would take the time to pry open your extremely closed mind to suggestion, you'll see that Skye's advice is very reasonable, and in no way offensive. In addition to that, I'm sure that, behind all the attention craving, trying to prove yourself, ill-advised posts, you're actually not that bad a person and you'd be generally pleasant to deal with.

Request to lock topic.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests