The Joys of Graveyard Camping

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Therealshammtwink

Re: The Joys of Graveyard Camping

#16 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 07 Dec 2014 22:15

Just so sad lol
Last edited by Therealshammtwink on 07 Dec 2014 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

Arraj

#17 » Post by Arraj » 07 Dec 2014 22:21

Therealshammtwink wrote:oh sheena i use to have mercy on horde till ive seen the fact theyve never learnt fora long time ive seen hordes just farm constantly lowbies and gy camp numerous amount of times and ive said in the past if horde stop GV camping alliance will return the favour.
can someone tell me which language is this?
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

10-19@twink-news

#18 » Post by 10-19@twink-news » 07 Dec 2014 23:44

shaun03 wrote:
1) We were not GY farmed, which is what I expect from your guild(one GY farm and I will send those screenshots straight to you ;))
2) 3 horde twinks - all Warsong Clan vs 2 alliance levellers - fake queue'ing?
3) the twinks queued repeatedly - farming the bg wins, regardless of the opposition
4) this was before pvpstats was released, so there is no record for that wrongdoing

In every battleground that I did with Shamm, not once did he ever graveyard farm - he always ran the flag. By you telling him that he must only queue when you guys are online, is absolute idiocy, when your guild members were doing the exact same thing.

And please don't think that this bracket is dealing with isolated incidents, its even worst at 70-79, especially when all that is said about graveyard farming of low levels is "part of it". So I guess you guys need to put up with it, you can't change a bracket without dealing with the entire game.
@ point 1) please do take ss! :) we also discourage non guild players from GY camping and to end BG fast when we are versing lower levels - no honor in killing levellers.

@ 2) As a twink guild we will always queue for BGs. This is what we do. Weather or not your team mates leave because they predict a loss we cannot control. I know some players who monitor the chats and have a char on the opposing side to see who is in WSG and leave queue before joining because they know the odds will be against them. This happens. But to have an unequal number of players on the opposing side one BG after the other and consecutively for the next few BGs smells like it is being done on purpose. Besides, everyone has the capability to twink (good for practicing any PvP at any level - you get to know what gear to get plus tactics) If you wish to level but not twink a little (i.e get PvP gear and stats without capping level) and join PvP it becomes suicide. Unfortunately this is the way it is in any BG. That's why it is suggested you enter BG at higher levels with at least decent (doesn't have to be BIS) dungeon gear and medium stam enchs to go with so you can last a little longer and level up as you wish. Imagine if there were no twinks, and you entered BG at and with level 10-14s and versed some normal geared level 17-19s, would you still complain you were being farmed by them regardless of the opposition?

@3) Define farming. To me farming is when the opposing side has stopped attacking all-together and /surrender but, the other side still continues to slaughter their opposition, ignoring the truce. It is not considered farming if the opposing side, no matter the level, still attacks their opponent even though the odds are against them and the stronger side wish to end BG but have to retaliate in response to the attacks. This is just victimization to claim farming happened when only one side of the story is told. Please send ss if we farm you. Just remember to take the pics when your team mates are not fighting us.

@4) PvP stats won't really help in this matter. Sure its detailed option shows the damage dealt and killing blows but versing a twink a leveler will mostly deal less damage and never land a killing blow so it will always look like the twinks were bully's in every BG. PvP stats are just that - Stats. It doesn't explain why that damage and those killing blows were done in the first place. If it was as detailed as the combat log then the truth would really show who was wrongdoing.

With regards to Shamm, we don't mind when or if he queues. We just don't want him to die in RL because he is in BG almost 24/7 and doesn't take a break to eat dinner or sleep. :-) I mean who would setup a campfire and some chairs and invite us when we stand no chance from the start if he is gone?

With regards to graveyard camping, people who say it is part of the game mustn't then complain about being farmed. Until a truce is made, both graveyard camping and farming is not ethical. Even in RL wars, they would rather take POWs if they surrender or don't put up a fight than annihilate the enemy and waste ammo. If you don't wish to be farmed then /surrender. If you don't want to be GY camped then don't initiate another skirmish before your team is regrouped and rebuffed. Why kick a man when he is down? that is the point I am trying to get across with regards to GY camping. Allow for another skirmish until the other team throws in the towel.

10-19@twink-news

#19 » Post by 10-19@twink-news » 07 Dec 2014 23:52

Exor wrote:but GY camping is part of showing no mercy ;d
Lol @ Exor. True that. But no mercy is only truly effective if you give the opposition a chance to fight back, otherwise it is more ruthless than merciless even though they are more or less the same definition.

shaun03

#20 » Post by shaun03 » 08 Dec 2014 07:17

Arraj wrote:
Therealshammtwink wrote:oh sheena i use to have mercy on horde till ive seen the fact theyve never learnt fora long time ive seen hordes just farm constantly lowbies and gy camp numerous amount of times and ive said in the past if horde stop GV camping alliance will return the favour.
can someone tell me which language is this?
It is English, with a lack of proper grammar...

[hide="Sponsor's Quote"]
10-19@twink-news wrote:shaun03 wrote:

1) We were not GY farmed, which is what I expect from your guild(one GY farm and I will send those screenshots straight to you )
2) 3 horde twinks - all Warsong Clan vs 2 alliance levellers - fake queue'ing?
3) the twinks queued repeatedly - farming the bg wins, regardless of the opposition
4) this was before pvpstats was released, so there is no record for that wrongdoing

In every battleground that I did with Shamm, not once did he ever graveyard farm - he always ran the flag. By you telling him that he must only queue when you guys are online, is absolute idiocy, when your guild members were doing the exact same thing.

And please don't think that this bracket is dealing with isolated incidents, its even worst at 70-79, especially when all that is said about graveyard farming of low levels is "part of it". So I guess you guys need to put up with it, you can't change a bracket without dealing with the entire game.

@ point 1) please do take ss! we also discourage non guild players from GY camping and to end BG fast when we are versing lower levels - no honor in killing levellers.

@ 2) As a twink guild we will always queue for BGs. This is what we do. Weather or not your team mates leave because they predict a loss we cannot control. I know some players who monitor the chats and have a char on the opposing side to see who is in WSG and leave queue before joining because they know the odds will be against them. This happens. But to have an unequal number of players on the opposing side one BG after the other and consecutively for the next few BGs smells like it is being done on purpose. Besides, everyone has the capability to twink (good for practicing any PvP at any level - you get to know what gear to get plus tactics) If you wish to level but not twink a little (i.e get PvP gear and stats without capping level) and join PvP it becomes suicide. Unfortunately this is the way it is in any BG. That's why it is suggested you enter BG at higher levels with at least decent (doesn't have to be BIS) dungeon gear and medium stam enchs to go with so you can last a little longer and level up as you wish. Imagine if there were no twinks, and you entered BG at and with level 10-14s and versed some normal geared level 17-19s, would you still complain you were being farmed by them regardless of the opposition?

@3) Define farming. To me farming is when the opposing side has stopped attacking all-together and /surrender but, the other side still continues to slaughter their opposition, ignoring the truce. It is not considered farming if the opposing side, no matter the level, still attacks their opponent even though the odds are against them and the stronger side wish to end BG but have to retaliate in response to the attacks. This is just victimization to claim farming happened when only one side of the story is told. Please send ss if we farm you. Just remember to take the pics when your team mates are not fighting us.

@4) PvP stats won't really help in this matter. Sure its detailed option shows the damage dealt and killing blows but versing a twink a leveler will mostly deal less damage and never land a killing blow so it will always look like the twinks were bully's in every BG. PvP stats are just that - Stats. It doesn't explain why that damage and those killing blows were done in the first place. If it was as detailed as the combat log then the truth would really show who was wrongdoing.

With regards to Shamm, we don't mind when or if he queues. We just don't want him to die in RL because he is in BG almost 24/7 and doesn't take a break to eat dinner or sleep. I mean who would setup a campfire and some chairs and invite us when we stand no chance from the start if he is gone?

With regards to graveyard camping, people who say it is part of the game mustn't then complain about being farmed. Until a truce is made, both graveyard camping and farming is not ethical. Even in RL wars, they would rather take POWs if they surrender or don't put up a fight than annihilate the enemy and waste ammo. If you don't wish to be farmed then /surrender. If you don't want to be GY camped then don't initiate another skirmish before your team is regrouped and rebuffed. Why kick a man when he is down? that is the point I am trying to get across with regards to GY camping. Allow for another skirmish until the other team throws in the towel.
[/hide]

1) I didn't take screenshots because I had no intention of bitching about it - but as soon as Arraj started, I felt I was obligated to point it out.
2) There were no people on from the alliance twink guild, I was calling to them, checking who was on, etc. What I was trying to point out (didn't know it was so unclear) was that your guild was queue'ing people in, even though we clearly weren't putting up a fight at all... You say you like to pvp, where the hell is the pvp in overrunning a low level, REPEATEDLY. I'm stubborn, so I queue'ed over and over because I wanted to get into a bg with low levels / non-twinks, imagine my surprise and frustration when the same people queue'ed.
3) Please point out if I am wrong, but farming a bg win is not the same as farming kills? I can't imagine you guys were farming honour, unless you wanted gems? Why were your guild farming honour from bg wins without little resistance. That is what I want to know, where is the fun in that when you're left to run flags up and down the whole time?
4) Yeah, but the log of who was there in the bg is pretty useful - especially when your guild is full of hypocrites.

Leave Shamm alone, if you have such an issue with him then sort it out with him personally rather than trying to discredit him at every opportunity. I don't know why your guild, and Sheena in particular is so obsessed with him and what he does. He's bug abused one confirmed time(or at least once that he's admitted to) - the rest of the time he's been picked on by your guild, and gms who I really hope aren't puppets of your guild, which frankly I wouldn't be surprised.
10-19@twink-news wrote:
Exor wrote:but GY camping is part of showing no mercy ;d
Lol @ Exor. True that. But no mercy is only truly effective if you give the opposition a chance to fight back, otherwise it is more ruthless than merciless even though they are more or less the same definition.
What was the point of this post if you were just going to contradict yourself?
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Arraj

#21 » Post by Arraj » 08 Dec 2014 11:53

Leave Shamm alone, if you have such an issue with him then sort it out with him personally rather than trying to discredit him at every opportunity. I don't know why your guild, and Sheena in particular is so obsessed with him and what he does. He's bug abused one confirmed time(or at least once that he's admitted to) - the rest of the time he's been picked on by your guild, and gms who I really hope aren't puppets of your guild, which frankly I wouldn't be surprised.
Shamm and I talk on a daily basis and I asked him over 100 times to make agreement and get some nice and fair bg action. Thing is that he has problems with his ego ;)
He takes all this way to childish. He acts like some "god given almighty being" :) "mercy" LOL, mercy in game, in wow, in 10-19 ??
stop it please, for the love of a god STOP IT! /facepalm
Stop embarrassing yourself!

I've TRIED everything, literally everything, that's in power of common player to make this bracket fun and friendly for everyone to join and have some break from 80 content.
Guy like Shamm and few of his fellow 19 buddies are just making my effort disappear like a dust on a wind.
I warned him countless times to not dual-wield, in the end I was forced to report it to make him stop.
Same goes for totem los abuse, yesterday he did 2 times right in front me. I didn't even bother to take screenshots and report it because what will happen is that he will be gone for days (ofc, he will play some other account) and I'll end up trash-talked cuz I'm reporting stuff from "noob" 10-19 level bracket.

Don't speak about stuff you have no idea about. I'm not doing that for your 79stuff, cuz I have no idea what's happening there. You might be doing some random bg here and there but you seriously are not familiar with stuff me and Shamm have been trough.
I just want him to stop making this bracket look like you guys see it now aka "noob low level drama bitching part of server".

Thing is that alliance lacks "something".
Here on horde side when we see someone doing something that would harm the bracket we are ALL gonna make him stop doing that.
Alliance guys dont always gy camp. Aeglos always waits down, Scorpio never atks lowbies or does gy camping, Hunterzd never gy camps too, same goes Laddon. But as soon as Shamm is there its all different.
They all start acting like completely other persons.
Instead of just saying:"Stop it Shamm, done be like that." - they just support him in what he does.

Now read this and make your own conclusion about horde side:
Warry = Shamm

I'm saying this for 100000th time: it might sound as fairy tale, but our guild respects players from other side and tries to make this bracket friendly for everyone. They obviously dont share our visions. Still it doesn't mean we will act same as them.

And yea... I seriously hope you are not serious about that gms being a puppets of our guild. How you can even come up with such statement, it's almost an insult to staff members. Calling them puppets of lv19 guild... please :P

shaun03

#22 » Post by shaun03 » 08 Dec 2014 12:53

Ok Sheena, I'm going to try to be nice to you now.
Arraj wrote:Shamm and I talk on a daily basis and I asked him over 100 times to make agreement and get some nice and fair bg action. Thing is that he has problems with his ego. He takes all this way to childish. He acts like some "god given almighty being"
[hide="Reply 1"]I've spoken to Shamm enough times that I know what kind of person he is. You don't realise this, but he's the reason Alliance pvp at this low bracket, you've done all you can on Horde to get to a place where they are dominant, but you've done nothing for the alliance. So basically its just that horde are overpowered without Shamm, which is the truth. If you get him to stop playing in this bracket, you'll be losing more than you'll gain. I'm not saying he's allowed to bug abuse, etc, definitely not, he should be banned if he tries to again, BUT this petty nonsense that you are trying to discredit him as soon as he breathes in your general direction, is what is childish. (That being said, I'd appreciate if you could send all screenshots of your conversations with Shamm to me, so that I may decide whether he is indeed the spoilt little brat you say he is.)[/hide]
Arraj wrote:"mercy" LOL, mercy in game, in wow, in 10-19 ??
stop it please, for the love of a god STOP IT! /facepalm
Stop embarrassing yourself!
[hide="Reply 2"]I trust you are not talking to me? If so, please make sense with what you are trying to say, I didn't understand a word of it.[/hide]
Arraj wrote:I've TRIED everything, literally everything, that's in power of common player to make this bracket fun and friendly for everyone to join and have some break from 80 content.
Guy like Shamm and few of his fellow 19 buddies are just making my effort disappear like a dust on a wind.
I warned him countless times to not dual-wield, in the end I was forced to report it to make him stop.
Same goes for totem los abuse, yesterday he did 2 times right in front me. I didn't even bother to take screenshots and report it because what will happen is that he will be gone for days (ofc, he will play some other account) and I'll end up trash-talked cuz I'm reporting stuff from "noob" 10-19 level bracket.
[hide="Reply 3"]See Reply 1.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but your guild member, Amazonian began with that totem LOS abuse.

I find it hilarious that you take screenshots of every small thing that happens on the game, and not when somebody is actually bug abusing (or so you say ;) ), as well as the fact that you say you don't want to be trash talked? When has that ever stopped you before Sheena? Honestly now. I do respect you for what you've done to the 10-19 bracket (only keeping it active, nothing else), but you sound as if you think too much of yourself lately, and that is strangely what you're accusing Shamm of. Like I said, a guild full of hypocrites.[/hide]
Arraj wrote:Don't speak about stuff you have no idea about. I'm not doing that for your 79stuff, cuz I have no idea what's happening there. You might be doing some random bg here and there but you seriously are not familiar with stuff me and Shamm have been trough.
I just want him to stop making this bracket look like you guys see it now aka "noob low level drama bitching part of server".
[hide="Reply 4"]See Reply 1, again.

Listen Sheena, I have no problem with you twinking, what I have a problem with, is that your guild, preaches about how saintly they are, yet do the exact same things they're accusing others of. Kind of like modern day churches. This irritates me more than anything else. You need to open your eyes, and see this. Being stubborn is okay, but you need to also realise when you are in the wrong.

I will continue to get involved in the 10-19 bracket, because I have seen it through levelling multiple twinks through that level, and I even have some at that level. Along with me speaking to Shamm, I know enough to be able to give opinions, and facts on what is happening. I find it very interesting that you've completely ignored my previous posts in this topic. Please read through them again.[/hide]
Arraj wrote:Thing is that alliance lacks "something".
[hide="Reply 5"]Of course they do, it goes through this all the way up until 80 in pvp. We don't have a born leader, somebody to be able to direct the masses to doing right, rather than wrong. Shamm is the closest thing to this at 10-19. He says that the only reason he GY camps, is because your guild does it as well.[/hide]

[hide="Reply 6"]Your screenshots mean nothing. I have seen many alliance doing the same thing, the difference is I don't need to prove it. I'd much rather have to defend one instance of GY camping, rather than defending my faction of not GY camping forever.
P.S. it sure seems that you(and the rest of your guild) do hate Shamm, from everything else that is going on, and is being said.[/hide]
Arraj wrote:I'm saying this for 100000th time: it might sound as fairy tale, but our guild respects players from other side and tries to make this bracket friendly for everyone. They obviously dont share our visions. Still it doesn't mean we will act same as them.
[hide="Reply 7"]I'm pretty sure that every corrupt government felt like they were doing the right thing, when they were performing mass genocide.[/hide]
Arraj wrote:And yea... I seriously hope you are not serious about that gms being a puppets of our guild. How you can even come up with such statement, it's almost an insult to staff members. Calling them puppets of lv19 guild... please
[hide="Reply 8"]There are so many things I'd like to say here, but it may result in me getting a warning, mute, ban, etc - which is clearly what you're aiming for. So, I'd like to apologise for that previous statement, I reacted from an emotional stand point, rather than from an objective one.[/hide]
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

aswang

#23 » Post by aswang » 08 Dec 2014 13:51

Let me put this straight, once and for all

I am speaking in behalf of Warsong Clan here

We do not want to ban or keep Shamm out of wsg here. If you only know how excited we are when we know that Shamm is joining a battleground, if you only know how we all queue up just to be a part of that bg... You are correct, without Shamm, current Ally roster is not really top notch (at least from a team point of view and Shamm really does make it really hard to win). What we want is for him and some of his friends to stop doing these despicable acts of cheating (fake queueing and whatnots). You said Shamm is the closest thing to a leader in 10-19 so why not lead by example? Sheena is not as good as Shamm skillwise (sorry shee :P) but she sure does an excellent job in keeping horde (or Warsong Clan) lined up and behaving. She's not perfect, she do trashtalk sometimes, but who doesn't? Please let us not pick the smallest of details and not see the whole picture. Please, calling names only makes matters worst. We are not perfect, we cannot control every acts of our members but I can assure you that most of our members abide by some rule of decency in BGs (no or minimal lowbie farming [only when attacked or has flags], GY camping... and etc) and don't tell me we don't, cause you already stated in one of your post that we dont farm lowbies, aside from seldom abuse of our members, your only other complaint is our passion to queue for bg despite the outcome. This was one of your complaints right? The thing is, we dont see this as an error. We are hoping ally would be as passionate as horde to queue. We always expect some ally twink to queue in next bg despite no ally twinks joining previous bg. Is that really wrong? (sadly horde is not queueing as much recently because of "these" incidents... some even would go as far as say to level their twinks)

Let me say again, We don't want Shamm banned. In fact, we want him joining every bg. What we want is for him to act like a leader that you say he is and help stop your side from cheating (as we are doing our part on our side as best we can ). That's all we ask. You seem like a pretty good guy, you have some persuasive charm in you. Help him make Ally clean and truly dominant again and we will do ours as well.

Have a nice day and see you in an epic BG!

Arraj

#24 » Post by Arraj » 08 Dec 2014 14:26

words words words...

where are actual deeds of you guys?
You are the preachers, we actually DO STUFF, we make it happen.

About "mercy" thing - nope not directed to you, it was directed to Shamm.

About your "reply1" - ask allies who talked him back into this bracket 2 months ago. It was me who came over and asked him to come and help them out. They were literally crushed every single bg and it was no fun to play easy modes. I've spent 4h talking with him to talk him into this again. Guy is just great at what he does, especially when his friend Warron/Bubblewrap is around. Bgs are epic when we face premade vs premade and 2 of them are on ally side. Without them allies are lost cause 90% of time.

Your post is full of "i've seen", "I've talked...", "I've heared", i can go like that too and speak things to back my story up without any proof. That's why I'm taking screenshots of stuff that I feel I'll need sometimes. I like to have backup for what I'm saying.

Will you ever back up what you say? Not just you but everyone who comes accusing us of doing something bad/wrong.

I've asked them to post screenshots of guild vs guild premades with us being in bigger numbers - none posted
I've asked them to post screenshots of gy camping done by Warsong Clan - none posted

Sorry but all you guys are doing is talking.(directed to those who actually play this bracket).

I may look like some *insert random rude word here* to you lately but it's mostly cuz I've grown tired of repeating same stuff over and over, with actual proofs and all i get here is hatred and mocking.

Kindzadza said on one post that he/she dont see the reason for all these twink topics. Lets count them: my guide - 2 guild topics - my other guide to get some easy money by listing you all stuff 19s need, best 19 twinks = 5
It's not our fault that some of these topics are very popular and active (one more reason for you make twinking subforum and place them there, amount of "drama" would be much less)

Posts about fakeQing and gy camping are not twinking posts even tough lv19 player made them.
It's server wide problem that should be seriously considered. I yet have to face one bg where I will have more members by my side than allies. I BEG any gm to follow me in bgs and I can asure you that he wont find ANY 10-19 wsg where horde has more ppl.

Gy camping is stuff that is not solved by any ingame rules, it's choice of the individual himself.
I never did unless their flag is up on gy and we want to retake it. I'm 100% sure that even when I'm not there, my guildmates are not doing it. I've said it again and I'll repeat it:
If it happens in our guild, it's the new guy or someone who has been inactive for long time. Thing is that it's not supported by guild rules and anyone who does it after initial warning will no longer be member of our guild.
Simple as that.
On the other side we "the only guy who is closest to be born leader" encouraging and doing something that. as Sponsor said, is so unethical.

This is my last response on this topic. I'll probably take a break from forum and let things settle down a bit. I feel no guilt about all this "drama" cuz posts were about potential bug exploits, NOT the bracket itself. Sponsor could pick better forum name imo, but his posts are very detailed and well written.
It's not our fault that many guys here find fun in being "haters" instead of doing something constructive and write something that will actually be interesting to read.

It's weird when I go and browse few forums with active twinking brackets. No hate there, no "pro talks", ppl apreciate that there is actually something else to do than ICC and FoS/PoS farming...
example: Dalaran WoW
Eternal WoW
Molten 1
Molten 2
there are plenty of links too... I've read almost every twinking topic you could find on any decent server. Nowhere have I found such amount of hate as on TW.

their brackets are nowhere near to cope with ours (maybe only molten can beat us) and yet look at replies. Can you point me one post that is saying who "nab they are"??
Too bad, such amazing server, such amazing staff, yet so full of hate :(

Learn to appreciate diversity.

legacysa

#25 » Post by legacysa » 08 Dec 2014 14:55

Since you started to play again and making posts and commenting on forums, there has been alot more drama and tension on the forums, so maybe it's for the better to take a break on here...less fanny wobble.
Melinax ~ 80 ~ Paladin Retri / Holy
Melcancharge ~ 80 ~ Warrior Fury / Arms
Celia ~ 80 ~ Druid Feral / Resto
Stellah ~ 80 ~ Death Knight Frost / Unholy
Melii ~ 80 ~ Hunter MM / BM
Graceling ~ 80 ~ Priest Shadow / Holy
Melygos ~ 79 ~ Mage Fire PVP / PVE
Starrfire ~ 79 ~ Shaman Resto / Enchance
Fallenn ~ 79 ~ Death Knight Unholy / Blood
Shnoo ~ 19 ~ Mage Frost
Wingies ~ 70 ~ Paladin Retri

ShinDarth
Donor

#26 » Post by ShinDarth » 08 Dec 2014 15:06

Arraj wrote:my guide - 2 guild topics - my other guide to get some easy money by listing you all stuff 19s need, best 19 twinks = 5
It's not our fault that some of these topics are very popular and active (one more reason for you make twinking subforum and place them there, amount of "drama" would be much less)
This is offtopic but I want to underline that guide topics are always welcomed and very useful, they enrich our community and help new people to play. Keep up the good work with guides.
Former GamingConsortium developer

Creator of PvPstats

Former 70-79 Twink player - M/Nadrine (Destruction Warlock)

legacysa

#27 » Post by legacysa » 08 Dec 2014 15:11

Speaking of guides, has anyone made one for a lvl 19 mage twink? Would be interested in that :D
Melinax ~ 80 ~ Paladin Retri / Holy
Melcancharge ~ 80 ~ Warrior Fury / Arms
Celia ~ 80 ~ Druid Feral / Resto
Stellah ~ 80 ~ Death Knight Frost / Unholy
Melii ~ 80 ~ Hunter MM / BM
Graceling ~ 80 ~ Priest Shadow / Holy
Melygos ~ 79 ~ Mage Fire PVP / PVE
Starrfire ~ 79 ~ Shaman Resto / Enchance
Fallenn ~ 79 ~ Death Knight Unholy / Blood
Shnoo ~ 19 ~ Mage Frost
Wingies ~ 70 ~ Paladin Retri

Therealshammtwink

#28 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 08 Dec 2014 15:39

Argh why is my name getting mentioned so much is there anything i actually need to read ?

Sheena i dont talk to you anymore lol for the very purpose every single word i say to you you try to use it against me and try to make me look bad i dont care about any of this just stop mentioning my name or bringing me up Alliance dont GY camp when horde dont its simple lol

Am responsible for just me i cant make it like your guild does where its a guild rule to ban people if they GY camp am not the leader if you want something like that set up talk to djambru, aeglos or datoneguy those are the GMs of the guild am just a recruiter. (Off topic: I was very suprised to see how much you hate now you said am the one making twinks look bad when your the one that always starts these threads about these things that are happening and fake queing its a joke lol it really is and i hope kat does make it so you can see who is queing and not entering.

Dont reply with a story .....

aswang

#29 » Post by aswang » 08 Dec 2014 16:55

pretty nice bg going on... one was a draw! :)

keep it up guys :)

10-19@twink-news

#30 » Post by 10-19@twink-news » 08 Dec 2014 19:01

Woha guys calm down! PLEASE! I'm not taking sides here. Both factions have the capacity to do the same things so please don't take what I say the wrong way and put it out of context. Sure I may play horde but I would like to think I can think without belittling the opposition because, truth be told, we need the opposition in order to have BGs in the first place. So I respect them just as much as I respect my own faction - if they play with respect of course. (enter Shamm... why I always /chicken you lol, is because i'm teasing you)

All i'm trying to do is find logic in all these arguments. By logic I don't mean your statements are irrational, I mean I can't understand where you are coming from. So I ask questions to evoke a response but instead I bring upon myself the wrath of the Alliance.

@ point #1: Shaun, all I meant was take ss the next time this happens, not to become bitchy but to reveal the truth. And I would like those ss posted here right in this post to prove that both factions do it. Weather it seems like a guild arranging this or is only an individual involved doesn't matter to me and shouldn't matter to anyone. Individuals cheat. Individuals can get together and arrange to cheat together. Not the entire guild and that is why I would like you to report to us who you suspect is fake queuing from our guild so that we can investigate and take matters further with these individuals. If I sounded brash toward your post I do apologize, I wrongfully assumed your team left the queue just before the BG began and did not know that you were the only one in the BG from the start. I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER! CHEATING IS CHEATING! (except if a guy's GF is ugly then it is perfectly acceptable...)

@ 2: A guild serves a purpose for like minded individuals, weather a guild focuses on PvE only, on PvP only or both PvP and PvE. Unfortunately we always run BGs repetitively because hey... that's what we do. If our guild name isn't obvious enough then try not expect to often other players on the horde side who are in a completely different guild. Same goes for both side. To all Horde players: don't expect too often any other ally guild to join a BG other than a twink guild. Unfortunately you so happened to join at a time where our guild was very active and kept on queuing (kind of chicken to only queue when lower levels are active I agree but, we don't know who is on the other side until we join. Usually, the lower levels stop queuing when the twinks on the opposing side come on which in this case you are right, something does smell fishy..)

@ 3: Farming to me means only killing the opposition non stop when the match is already won by the stronger side and there is no chance of a rescue. You can't really farm BGs because you don't know who queues and who will eventually join (unless you are...wait for it... FAKE QUEUING!) You join to play and win a game through strategy and tactics. Not to farm honor or XP. Sure, honor and XP are bonus packages that come with every BG but, people shouldn't think of a BG as just HK and XP, they should think of a BG as exhilarating and heart-pounding, and how awesome you are for finally killing a near immortal player...or at least assisting in the kill. (weather or not you landed the killing blow is up to you to lie to your grandchildren about;)

@ 4: Now that that is just being bitchy. I am pretty because i'm Tauren :* The log is to show stats and who was in BG. Not what went down that's all I'm trying to say. However I do stand corrected, you are right when you say it is useful because it will prove that a BG seemed to be fake queued just by looking at the number of players and the common name(s) that stick out on the opposing side who joined the BG.

With regards to Shamm, he is just someone we love to hate and pick on. Not because we are jealous of his big, bluish looks and masculine, Draeneic features but, because... well you know... just because... ;) If you want to know why other players truly loath him to the core of their souls read up on their posts about him and what they experienced and decide for yourself. Sure, those posts will be biased but if you keep a level head and search for facts amongst the back-and forth-trash talking then you can make your own choice and decide for yourself who you wish to side with. We are all humans here, we all have good and bad qualities. I have my reasons for not liking the man but when he plays fairly I do respect him. He is a F**KING GOOD shaman! Not the best I've seen tough, but hey... that's my opinion. (rats! I should have kept that opinion to myself :x)

That last statement about GY being merciless( and I am not contradicting myself btw): It's not merciless and for a better word than ruthless it is pathetic. GY camping is pathetic. that is wipe-out out farming. Honorable Kills means there is honor in the kill, not just because you killed another player who was around your level or higher but, there was actually HONOR involved in the kill. GROUP DUAL! Don't be scared the opposition will outwit you in the next skirmish. Just cap the flag to win the battleground but come back to fight another fresh battle in the same BG! Don't hang around and attack instantly when the opposing side has barely resurrected form the previous massacre. If we keep losing one skirmish after the other and we are the ones to initiate each skirmish then it is not considered farming but just plain stupidity to continue fighting an un-winnable battle. We should at least be given the opportunity to try again and if we realize sooner rather than later that no matter what we do we cannot win any skirmish then at least be given the opportunity to surrender. This is a chance to think new strategy and adapt to the opponent in a different way.

Think about this: How is graveyard camping different from fake queuing? All It serves to do is discourage the players already in the BG to continue trying and to leave the BG or not to resurrect again. At least give the opponent a chance to admit defeat by surrender. That way you know you played the game fairly because you got the nod from the opposition for a gwp.
Last edited by Guest on 08 Dec 2014 19:18, edited 2 times in total.