Request: PvP Statistics page improvements

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
aswang

Request: PvP Statistics page improvements

#1 » Post by aswang » 07 Dec 2014 08:21

Hi Awesome Mods and GMs here in TW!

Just would like to request an improvement to our pvp stat page. If you look into the details page of a match, you would only see the last remaining players of that match and thus will not know how the match really went. Can we have like a complete list of the players that participated in the match? By this, I meant,
(1) Queued and actually got into the match
(2) Queued and was invited but never accepted or never canceled
(3) Queued and was invited and canceled
(4) If we can detect an AFK'er then so much the better, include this too

There seems to be a manipulation of game mechanics at our 10-19 brackets (dunno about the other brackets as I only play @19 atm). Horde is always 1 or 2 players short at the start of the game. Incidentally people (our bracket level]) are whispering us to join a game and when we do, we find ourselves alone or a player short (1v2 or 3v2) for the first 5 minutes of the game. What's interesting about it is that, we have so many guys queueing to get in and make the match epic but just simply cant or would be too late.

I dont know that much about the backend of queueing and how it actually works, but can someone tell me how can we have a bg with 3 ally and only 1 or 2 horde with more than 5 hordes in queue? This happens not once, twice.... but so so many times. if you check our bracket this pass 3 or so days you would see this trend. If this don't stop, this will surely kill the bracket and the other brackets as well (70-79 or 80s if some low lives apply this to those bracket as well).

I guess someone, found another way to win... and is far worse than some weapon switching (which seems legit and i see both sides are doing) this one right here is a one sided, really low way of winning. A cheater of the lowest level. We can post screenshots of illegal buffs, LOS stuffs, using double weapons when you cant use two at the same time and others, but this one? Only a modification of the PvP stats page with these data can show this scheming and thus proper banning or sanctions.

Hoping for the GM and Developers' kind consideration on this one.

Let's keep the bracket alive and fair!!!!!

Arraj

Re: Request: PvP Statistics page improvements

#2 » Post by Arraj » 07 Dec 2014 12:03

I said same here. Also I included some screenshots.

What I will post now is conversation I had with guy who has lv19 alliance character (he didn't want to say the name).

Than check out this picture

and than look at this quote:
You know just cause it says his mos doesnt mean he is mos could be anyone.

Copy/pasted from this forum topic - page 88, after I posted screenshot of that "Mos's" whisper.
So as Shamm said, could be anyone. Could be him logged on horde alt. Ofc, lv1 can't enter bg but he has like 2-3 twinked chars on horde that can open spot for allies and just press "leave queue".
In case you woundering why is Mos alone on scoreboard: It's we won bg before that and Mos is the only guy that actually requeues after few losses. He was in bg with bunch of lowbies who left bg as soon as they saw we all twinks.

Next thing.

This guy also has alliance lv19 character. For some reason they don't want to tell me their names but they can't stay "covered" cuz' my attention to details is just too good and I can smell them as soon as they speak 2 words.

Check his stats. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 for like 2 or 3 bgs. I wont lower myself on their level and spam report section with stuff like this. I was waiting for opportunity like this to get all of this out.
(in case u wondering why are stats so low: we decided just to WALK entire bg and let them get their wins ;) this is screenshot for yesterday's bg)
Thing is that it only happens when we notice that Shamm and Bubblewrap/Warron are back.

Also one guy that does fakequeue ALL THE TIME just to have some weird kind of fun is Zheuswarrior.
Zheus seriously, you should do something else with your free time than farming mats 24/7 for your Khingpaladin just be able to supply him with endless amounts of healing and swiftness potions. But, I guess it's not my business. You end up dead anyway, sooner or later.

What this guy does is:
He queues with two ALLIANCE chars :) doesn't enter with second one and ends up alone vs 2 of us :)
He find this as challenge to actually win under 5minutes or escape from us with flag on his back and still loose cuz of "numbers" :)
Zheus?? Seriously WTH ?? :)

One more thing:
Guild vs guild premades and 7 v 5 ?? I asure you we had NO lowbies in this bg. We lost on last cap was 1 1 in the end.

I'm tired of this, really. I asked for few screenshots from alliance guys on few topics where they are are in less numbers vs our guild premade. None ever posted them, I wonder why??
We dont give a damn about your bgs in 3-5 am
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... hp?id=2350
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... hp?id=2354
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... hp?id=2355
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... hp?id=2356

Especially when we notice you try to neutralize that score gap. It makes us feel even better :)
Get some sleep, your immunity system might fail and you will eventually get very sick. I'm serious.

Play game as it should be played. Even if staff says you are not fake Qing, it still wont change the fact that "potential bug" is 90% in your favor cuz I yet have to see a screenshot of 2 or more guys from Warsong Clan outnumbering you guys.
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

jastericiak

#3 » Post by jastericiak » 07 Dec 2014 14:05

Interesting.Just a brief look on current server stats and i have seen 5 hordes vs 3 allies in wsg 19s bracket :p .I think some players here might suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. It seems more common on horde side tho. Gms ploting against you,players queing and then not entering bgs just so allies can win. I would understand that if someone did that on lvl 80. He gets more honor for win and some arena points so he can get better gear easier . But why would someone do that on lvl 19? Esepcially if he is twink. It means he has best possible gear in the bracket.Thats pretty much definition of the twink.Even if he didnt have best possible theres nothing lvl 19 can do with honor(well expect buying some gems :P ). So you basicaly say someone want to have advantage in bg just for sake of winning at any cost in some stupid game? If such creature exists i really pity him. And you should too.
"Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would've noticed another madman around here? Good luck, everyone."

10-19@twink-news

#4 » Post by 10-19@twink-news » 07 Dec 2014 14:23

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 07 Dec 2014 20:58

Therealshammtwink

#6 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 07 Dec 2014 21:07

Stop over thinking shit sheena jesus criest lol firstly me and bubble dont fake que at all never 2nd i cant fake que cause my hordes are on my account i play shamm on. cosmothas i logg like once a week to send stuff 3rdly am aloud to play when ever the hell i want lol if its my lifestyle its mine i dont do it to get free wins i do it cause i think theres gonna be a decent bg happening when thers not i just sit there in flag room waiting for the 5 mins to finish.

(Alot of your horde twinks in your guild leave bgs alot now aswell)

aswang

#7 » Post by aswang » 08 Dec 2014 07:23

(Alot of your horde twinks in your guild leave bgs alot now aswell)
This only makes our plight stronger... your statement proves that we dont leave bgs before... only after this cheating started...
i dont do it to get free wins i do it cause i think theres gonna be a decent bg happening
do what? I might misunderstand your statement here. Anyways, if you want a decent bg against horde stop fake queueing. Let's just say that it's not you, but we know that it's on ally side, help stop it and we'll give you a decent bg whenever we are online.

As sheena said, we don't care about stats, we just want to have fun and improve in bg with our guild mates. This thing right here, makes it not fun at all.

gluso95

#8 » Post by gluso95 » 08 Dec 2014 23:06

So you dont care about stats now, but when it started it was horde that put it on their guild page to show their superiority, and when that lock brought u that 200 vp diference it was again you that were telling it. Now that we lead you say that you dont care about stats...

belendor

#9 » Post by belendor » 09 Dec 2014 00:34

+1 from me. Same thing seems to happen in 80s bracket. always more hordes than alliance in bg. Either this is gonna prove horde actually fake queues, or alliance actually mass leave bgs.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'