Twinking 70-79

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Gutek
Donor

Re: Twinking 70-79

#16 » Post by Gutek » 28 May 2014 17:28

Well at the moment it's quite stagnant, usually the bracket comes back to life in the evenings. Plenty of Alliance twinks turned 80, so Horde is for sure the dominant side. If you're an Ally then it might be good for you to come to 70's, Horde queue is full at all times, so you'd just need to convince one dude to join and off you go. If you're Horde, switch to Alliance and come to 70's anyway;)

shaun03

#17 » Post by shaun03 » 11 Jun 2014 11:44

It is encouraging to see 5 - 6 horde twinks constantly in a bg. However, it is not pleasant to be alliance during this. Last night I did a battleground on my paladin, along with another paladin(78 twink atm) called Sheldon. We thrashed the living shit out of a twink warlock (Anorexic?), a twink rogue (Phumela, or something?).

Both of these guys leave... So disappointing. But as soon as you see Dezolator online, then these little bitches will stay in that battleground no matter what.

Sheldon, is also known as Kyle / Keith (both horde twinks).

I have another paladin I am leveling through this bracket, by no means a twink. If more horde low levels would join the damn queue, we could have a lot of fun in a fairer PVP environment. Too bad the little bitches leave unless they are winning. One thing about Alliance, is whether they are losing / winning, they will always keep a battleground open long enough to see the horde graveyard camp them with 2 flags clocked, and no matter how many times they die, they will keep trying. Too bad the horde lack the sack to do the same.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Darchrow
Donor

#18 » Post by Darchrow » 12 Jun 2014 10:13

em, not really true.
i joined a bg 2 days ago and we were getting wrecked by alliance twinks
i was with ungeared people, yet we stayed whole match, and we also won the bg cause alliance was so focused on " camping " us
One thing about Alliance, is whether they are losing / winning, they will always keep a battleground open long enough to see the horde graveyard camp them with 2 flags clocked, and no matter how many times they die, they will keep trying.
second bg i played, 4 different allies joined then left, so no, it's not " always"
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

shaun03

#19 » Post by shaun03 » 12 Jun 2014 11:02

You misunderstand what I say, when ever alliance lose badly, (when I am in the battleground), there is always one other player that sticks with me in the battleground and keeps it open. The horde come up top to the graveyard and camp us, usually all focusing on me (all 79 twinks on little old level 70, me :D), without really giving me a chance to take on one of them one on one.

I remember one time, when I fought a guy called Legionnaire at the graveyard (Dezolator / Kyle were some of the other twinks there), but I managed to beat Legionnaire, and the others just watched on as it was taking place ( I guess he asked them to not all go for me, and that he wanted to try and beat me in a fair fight). That kind of thing is admirable. But you don't see that now. I get focused by everyone there, whether they are twinks or not, without even being given a fair chance to defend myself.

Either way, I know that when alliance lose a battleground they hang around long enough to see the bg run its full 25 minute duration(please keep in mind that you only need 2 players to keep a bg alive). The same cannot be said for when the horde loses. As even the twinks start leaving then. :S You must have been in a very rare instance to not see this happen.

Like I have said in other threads, I usually stick it out in a bg (rarely only ever leaving if I need to do something unexpected in real life), because I like fighting against the better players. Of which there are A LOT lately. Its good to learn, and gain experience in changing the way you do things.

There are leavers on both sides, but alliance usually stick around to be graveyard camped, where as the horde don't. (and that is ALWAYS).

Darchrow
Donor

#20 » Post by Darchrow » 12 Jun 2014 11:09

and you keep saying always...
/leaves thread
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#21 » Post by Tenebro » 12 Jun 2014 11:22

Idk what happens when i'm offline, but when i'm in bg and i win, in 80-90% of cases allies are going off/ not ressing/ or leaving.

shaun03

#22 » Post by shaun03 » 12 Jun 2014 11:42

That's most likely because whenever you join, there's usually 4-5 other twinks who are in the battleground with you Dez :) And you usually win as well, so you never see what happens when the alliance are winning.

Also, when you play, please tell me whether you guys(I know you like running the flags, but other players do) graveyard camp the alliance( be honest please)?

This happens more often than the other way round. And, like I said, Alliance (at least when I have joined) stick out the full 25 minutes ( you'll see me ressing usually even through the camping).

I hear you are pretty faithful to the horde, and never like switching it up so that alliance get a chance to dominate (which is fine by all accounts, I actually encourage it), but could you please do all of us a favour, don't exert your opinions / biases over to other members of your faction who want to even the battlegrounds up a bit. You can't honestly think that easily winning battleground after battleground is fun? Yes, we all know you do a lot of damage, and you're a "pro", like I have said in previous posts. There is no doubt about it, but when you start leaving guilds, and threatening people because they are trying to bring a bit of fairness to the queue's, there's no honour in that. When I heard you were doing that, lets just say that your tag changed from being a worldbeater, to a drama queen.

A couple of months ago, I even started levelling a horde character just to get bgs going again(when alliance were dominating). Please don't discourage it from your side.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#23 » Post by Tenebro » 12 Jun 2014 12:30

I left my guild cuz almost all ppls of it are playing both sides and they are cowards, i heard when i'm not on they sometimes lose bgs and then they leave, + i'm sick of helping inactive guys which really don't care about faction, i wasted my time ENOUGHT with lots of ppls and everytime when someone asked me to join on dezo cuz they are nabs and can't handle few twinks i joined in next second only to help them not cuz i wanted to play, but now i don't care anymore about these traitors i'm gonna play when i want.

shaun03

#24 » Post by shaun03 » 12 Jun 2014 12:39

Answer the question please.

"Also, when you play, please tell me whether you guys(I know you like running the flags, but other players do) graveyard camp the alliance( be honest please)? "

How can you get upset because people only have twinks on the other faction because they want to balance out the battlegrounds?

With more people of that kind of attitude, you'll soon find that alliance will no longer be joining because you guys run in with 4+ twinks almost every single wsg. Ever stop to think why people leave?

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#25 » Post by Tenebro » 12 Jun 2014 13:23

Yea, I camp allies on GY

And i don't like guildies playing on both factions cuz that mean they play against us.

Legion of horde was a HORDE ONLY guild

shaun03

#26 » Post by shaun03 » 13 Jun 2014 11:12

Quick off topic question, did you have an alliance druid called Tenebro?

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#27 » Post by Tenebro » 13 Jun 2014 12:34

I never played alliance in my life.

shaun03

#28 » Post by shaun03 » 13 Jun 2014 14:22

Will post an update this weekend to get back on topic. Also Dezolator, rather than complaining about some of your friends trying to keep the bracket alive, why don't you encourage it?

You know very well you lack a proper challenge at the moment. Don't complain about people trying to balance it out. Otherwise you just live up to the expectation of every twink ever mentioned (and I'm referring to people saying that we like it easy).

Anyways, no hard feelings. See you in a battleground.

Stormhand

#29 » Post by Stormhand » 13 Jun 2014 14:57

Noobs mentioning twinks that pawn them. Good thread.

shaun03

#30 » Post by shaun03 » 13 Jun 2014 16:16

I was paying tribute to the people I thought were some of the best twinks in the 70-79 bracket in the hope of trying to get more players to want to try their hand out against them :S If you don't like it, don't read it.