Twinking 70-79

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Galactrial

Re: Twinking 70-79

#406 » Post by Galactrial » 23 Feb 2015 01:27

Knewklear wrote:They played end-game content for years and it got boring so they decided to make a twink to play for years where the content they play their twink in will eventually get boring just like it did when they were at 80? Okay... And an FYI, a "perfect" end-game character is much harder to obtain than a "perfect" twink. That's the reason why it's much more fun and challenging to keep playing at 80.
Some of us don't have a lot of time on our hands to do raids for hours and hours and to make a "perfect" character as you. We went through that years ago. It's a lot faster to get into lvl 79 pvp for some fun.
But you keep forcing your opinion on others what's fun/challenging and whatnot just to make a point for some reason.

chickenbutt
Donor

#407 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Feb 2015 01:33

how do I math? apparently I can't calculate 78 + 78...

anyway knewklear pretty much wrote what I wanted to but without being a complete retard. Imagine if all the alliance 79 twinks were level 80? Just embrace that thought for a few minutes, lol. http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/index.php?level=8 ayyy lmao

edit: all the alliance twinks would just pve like everyone else anyway so i guess it doesnt matter kappa
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Etro
Honorary Member

#408 » Post by Etro » 23 Feb 2015 02:23

Play and let play, anyone?
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Zeref

#409 » Post by Zeref » 23 Feb 2015 05:35

It won't happen with these people, they're bitter and can't mind their own business. Worst combination.

Nyeriah

#410 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Feb 2015 05:41

World is so full of bitterness. More love, please! :(

Knewklear
Donor

#411 » Post by Knewklear » 23 Feb 2015 06:21

chickenbutt wrote:anyway knewklear pretty much wrote what I wanted to but without being a complete retard
Umm, you realize you called yourself a retard, right? :shock:

chickenbutt
Donor

#412 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Feb 2015 13:33

Yes that's exactly what I did and I am and was aware lol. Tfw nobody will ever realize the issue with level 80 PvP. Petty Alliance..

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

shaun03

#413 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Feb 2015 14:01

Why don't you grow a pair of genitals and then faction change? TFW horde bitch and moan about alliance not queue'ing rbg, and they'd rather sit and wait 3hours for a bg then actually be a solution to the problem. Dumbass Horde.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

shaun03

#414 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Feb 2015 14:12

[hide="Quote"]
hardstyle wrote:
chickenbutt wrote::^) average 11 BGs per day
The average number of battlegrounds the last 7 days is 22.3, and the average number is 22.4 for the last 30 days. So it is around 22 battlegrounds a day. And I'm not counting the few battlegrounds that end with a tie. So the number is probably closer to 23. That is pretty far from 11 as you suggested.

Now please stop provoking. People should play the game the way they want, without being told to do suicide because you have another opinion.

Those were my words in this "discussion".

BTW Shaun, where have you been? :D
[/hide]

Hey Noobz, meh, got tired of some of the politics here, so decided to play some of my own games, oh and been working crap hard...

Might log again some time. Haven't chatted to some of you guys in ages. And I will be lying if I say I didn't miss you guys...

SomethingWitty

#415 » Post by SomethingWitty » 23 Feb 2015 15:25

Not a 70-79 twink but there's just so much stupidity leaking from chickenbutt and knewklear's mouth.

First off, get off from your moral high ground. You're telling others how to enjoy the game from your perspective but can't see how it would be enjoyable from theirs.
Knewklear wrote:Twinking is stupid. It hinders the community.

How can twinks help in end-game raids? They can't because they're not 80. Imagine if all the twinks were 80s. There would definitely be more end-game activity which, let's be real, is what REALLY matters. End-game activity. Who gives a rat's ass about what can be accomplished in a bracket lower than 80? You level through the lower level brackets, report anything fishy, and move on. End-game activity is what most of the population is based off of, anyways. Once 80 is reached, more chances are given to solo things back when you couldn't really finish them when you were at the low level and if not solo, duo or trio things.

How can twinks help in world PvP? They rarely can for most of the time because they're overpowered by others. The current 80s.

How can twinks help spot bugs? Depending in what bracket they twink in, they can most likely only spot bugs (PvP and PvE ones) for the areas that are close to their level. A game that's built on reaching 80 and doing all the stuff there will rarely, if not at all, have bugs spotted by a twink.
I fail to see how it hinders the community. Like someone else said before most of these twinks already have 80's, so even if they level from 79->80 how would that improve end game activity? You haven't introduced anyone new to the server, it's still the same guy who logs on his 80 now and then. Who gives a rat's ass about RBG at 80, only thing that matters is arena. Yeah guess what, i can sound elitist too. Soloing things at 80 might be fun for you but don't generalise for everyone else.

In case you didn't know world PvP is long dead, died back in TBC.

Lol just lol at that last paragraph. So you think the chances of a level 80 spotting a bug at lower level content is higher than a low level twink?
Knewklear wrote:They played end-game content for years and it got boring so they decided to make a twink to play for years where the content they play their twink in will eventually get boring just like it did when they were at 80? Okay... And an FYI, a "perfect" end-game character is much harder to obtain than a "perfect" twink. That's the reason why it's much more fun and challenging to keep playing at 80.
What's so hard to understand? Play something long enough and you'll get bored and move to newer things, once the newer things get boring you find other things to do. Or do you plan to play WotLK till the day you die? Again you might get an erection every time a new piece of shiny gear drops but don't assume its true for everyone else. Might be challenging, but fun=acquiring a perfect end-game char? GL with that.
chickenbutt wrote:It just comes down to opinion of what is actually fun. The arguments that 70-79 PvP is balanced is complete garbage. The only real argument for twinking is a large twink-playerbase for fast honor gains and then dinging 80 ASAP, not keeping a character at level 79 and never dinging it just to log on and slay level 70s. If you find that fun, then you should honestly just go kill yourself gg

I'll leave this forsaken thread now. Have fun discussing how to be a cunt in a bracket where only one BG is active 90% of the time. Petty excuse for "PvP"
Like you said it comes down to an opinion of what is actually fun. i would agree with you on the fact that stomping lv70's is no fun, but you're forgetting that there is actually a community of twinks in this bracket. Most times it's not just a simple stomp. When both teams have twinks then it can be fun. Or do you find killing 4k GS ally players and then camping the GY when its 3v8 fun? If so, then maybe you should kill yourself.

Also, please tell me one spell which drastically changes the play style of the class at lv80, because i stopped taking you seriously at this point.

As for the balance, i found it OK maybe even arguably better since the pvp stuff is the same for everyone and there's no SM wielding retards running around.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

chickenbutt
Donor

#416 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Feb 2015 19:32

Abilities that drastically change the play style of classes?

Well.

Warlock Portal to counter a lot of things but mainly Charge -> Bladestorm -> dead which is a BIG part of 70-79...
Shaman Hex, literally their only hard CC.
Hunter Freezing Arrow, to be able to CC at range i.e without having to waste Disengage and put yourself at risk of melee attacks.
Rogue Fan of Knives, their only way to reveal stealthed targets.
Druid Nourish in order to have a Flash of Light/Flash Heal/LHW type heal without using glyph of HT and wasting a glyph spot and making NS->HT useless.
Warrior Heroic throw in order to silence at range as Prot and arguably to bleed stealth classes who are kiting you (Deep Wounds) especially Rogues as they can't dodge it with Evasion up, though it can miss, I think...
Arguably Mage Mirror Image so they have a slight chance at beating some melees, at least Enhancement Shaman.
Arguably Paladin Sacred Shield, because of the way Flash of Light mechanics work for Ret and Holy.
Arguably Priest Hymn of Hope and Divine Hymn to outplay using Line of Sight... Though not really since they're 6 and 8 minute cooldowns.

That's EVERY SINGLE class excluding Dumb Knights.

And no, I don't find mimicking 70-79 behavior fun, that would be quite hypocritical... What I find fun is queueing for RBG without having to wait 30-40-50-60-70 minutes in a row after EVERY BG just to get a queue.

Faction changing is a pretty stupid argument. I have friends here and I'm actually part of the community that is Horde on this server. Also, I know I miscalculated that. I even said so in a future post, so shut up and experience the issue I'm talking about first hand, or keep your discussions about something you don't have any experience with away from the server, away from the forums, until you come back to the game.

I think I'm done. What a worthless thread.

shaun03

#417 » Post by shaun03 » 23 Feb 2015 21:33

Also faction changing is a pretty stupid argument.
The fact that you believe that, discredits your ability to reason completely.
I have friends
Ok.
I'm a part of a community that is Horde on this server.
And there are people who are part of the 70-79 twinking community. So stop being a douche to them, bitching and moaning like a 4 year old, and go back to your precious little 80.
I even said so in a future post, so shut up and experience the issue I'm talking about first hand, or keep your discussions about something you don't have any experience with away from the server, away from the forums, until you come back to the game.
What are you talking about, you mumbling imbecile? The fact that alliance severely lacks any form of bg pvp base on this server? This is one of the reasons why I switched to play in the 70's bracket. What the 70-79 players have done, is build a community up from scratch, and although bgs might only happen on average 22/ 23 times per day, I think that's damn impressive - I don't understand what everyone has against twinks? Especially the SM weilders at 80 - they are the ones that complain the most about twinks, but have no problem targeting every low geared player in a bg.
I think I'm done. What a worthless thread.
It is people like you who make it worthless. The fact that you feel the need to contribute to something you think is "worthless" says more about you than about the thread.

Off topic, yet I feel that it is relevant to what's happened here in the past few days;

@Epicdps

Do you have some form of split personality, tourrettes or any form of a minor mental disorder? Because you seem to say one thing, only for you to come back after a while to contradict your initial statement.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#418 » Post by Kindzadza » 23 Feb 2015 21:36

Locked.